[Reviews - 75] LikedPrinter
Summary: Days after the tragedy that was her seventeenth birthday, Buffy sits alone on her porch. An unexpected visitor becomes her partner in misery, and together they come to understand how thin the line is between love and hate.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13152 Read: 10791
Published: 06/08/2008 Updated: 08/06/2008

1. Part One by Vanilla [Reviews - 29] Liked (3789 words)
Here's part one of just a little three or four part fic I started a few months ago, and finally came back to. It's a bit experimental for me (in addition to being my first time writing both Spike and Buffy in canon), so I'd really love to hear what you think. Many, many hundreds of thanks to Shadowsbabe, without who this fic and all my others wouldn't be nearly as good. Hope you like it! (I also made a crude attempt at a banner. I'm working on my artistic skills!)

2. Part Two by Vanilla [Reviews - 16] Liked (4664 words)
Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to leave their comments on the first part of this fic, I really appreciate the feedback! It's so much fun to write, but definitely slow-going to work with this pretty new style for me. Thanks so, so much to Shadowsbabe for her invaluable advice on this chapter. Couldn't have done it without you!

3. Part Three by Vanilla [Reviews - 30] Liked (4699 words)
I'm so sorry this was such a long time coming! The muse rebelled. Whatever. But I tied him up and dominated him a wee bit, with the help of my lovely beta Shadowsbabe, and it's finally done! Hope you enjoy!