[Reviews - 26] LikedPrinter
Summary: livejournal
***Nominated at the Cradle of Humanity Awards, Round Two for Best One Shot. Thank you Mel! *squishes****

All Human. Spike wakes up at dawn in an empty bed. He finds Buffy out in the balcony. End of plot.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Porn w/o Plot fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2294 Read: 2287
Published: 06/09/2008 Updated: 06/09/2008

1. Christening the Balcony by Sotia [Reviews - 26] Liked (2294 words)
You don't have to read Quiet Summer for this to make sense. All you need to know is that Buffy and Spike have a cousin in common (no blood relation to each other), Xander, and that Buffy is a bit less than seven years older than Spike. He turns eighteen, they move in together while their parents think he lives in the dorms.


In the last chapter of Quiet Summer the two love birds christen the house.

Warning: slight bondage

I'm a terrible, horrible person and blame it all to sleepiness! I forgot to thank the two wonderful ladies who beta'd for me: Tanit and DragonflyLady. They're awesome and they're darlings! I also wanna thank SpikessGoddess for suggesting I add bits of dialog when I thought the whole thing didn't work for me. I love you ladies! *hugs tight*