Hi, thanks for reading and enjoying the first story, here’s the second one, and it’s dark mixed with fluff!


DEADLY BLONDIES (Sequel to “TEAM WORK”)
Author: Lu
Disclaimer: I know this characters don’t belong to me … well, maybe the victims! :)
Summary: the title says everything!

PART 1

“Honey, you’ve been driving for hours, by the way, where the hell are we going to?”
“We’ve nearly arrived, just another couple of kilometres, stand up, pet!”
“Ok Spike, anyway I can’t understand yet why we left Sunnydale, we could remain there after all..”
“Sunnyhell is so small and out of class and my Queen deserves the best, that’s why after this short stopping here, I’ll take you to Paris!”
“Oh, Spike, really? I’ve always wanted to go there, but I was stuck in Sunnydale with my Slayer-duties.. bleah! Nothing compares to this wonderful un-life, thank you so much, my lovely Sire!”
“My pleasure, my lovely Childe!”

Spike was happy that Buffy suspected nothing.
The true reason why he had decided to leave just after Riley’s death was to prevent his beloved from killing the people she cared the most.
Although he would have had a lot of fun seeing her torturing her friends, he also knew that at the end a part of Buffy would have hated him for that. And he really loved her.
So, he had begun driving as far as possible from Sunnydale, before Giles and the Scooby band realized the truth.
But to prevent her from hurting her friends didn’t mean to prevent her from hurting anyone else, after all.. he was evil!

Finally, he parked.
“I think I’ve found a warehouse, let’s hope no one will live already in.” he explained, while they were getting off the car.
“As it would be a problem: we let in, we kill whoever lives in it, and after some piles of ashes or some broken bones, it depends if they are vampires, humans or whatever, finally the house is free, waiting for us!” she suggested, nibbling his ear.
“Mm.. sounds good, you little evil kitten!” he answered, hugging her and giving her a deep kiss.

Then, he let in the warehouse; while she was waiting outside, ready to intervene if necessary.
“I’m sorry ducks, but there won’t be any pile of dust or broken bone: the house is completely desert!” he informed her, lifting her up in his arms.
“Well, better! It would be a pity to spoil my nice skirt..”
“I could always rip it bite by bite” he whispered sensually in her ear, while he was crossing the threshold of their new temporary residence
“Do it.. and I’ll drink you dry!” she summoned him.
“Mm.. is it an invitation?” he asked her, laying her on a double bed that was casually there.

So, once again his lips were on hers, and they stayed there for a long time.
“Maybe..” she answered back, when she could speak again.

They kissed again, even more passionately, while Buffy was unbuttoning his shirt with a hand, and with the others was trying to take off her skirt to save it from her focus lover’s clutches.
Soon.. all their clothes added to the floor, as in that bed was happened everything!
After all, it was Buffy’s first time as turned, although then she was a vampire herself, Spike still could make her hot and their desire was unstoppable.

When she was over the edge, she screamed his name and she amazed him, vamping out and sinking her fangs into his neck. Spike was amused and pleased, so he started laughing.
“Hey pet, it’s unfair! I haven’t touched your bloody skirt with any bloody finger!”
She stopped, her face coming back human.
“Well, consider it like a punishment just for thinking it!”
“If this is the punishment.. I’ll be a bad boy forever!”
“Honey, you taste so yummy!” she confessed him, licking the two small wounds she had left on his neck, already healing.

“I’ve got a punishment for you, too, bad girl: for feeding on me when you know I haven’t even eaten to take you hunting tonight!” he whined, acting insulted.
“Oh, poor my baby, you’re right! Is there anything I can do to make it better?”
It was his turn to vamp out.
“Be my dinner for a while!” and saying so, he threw himself on Buffy who giggled excited while he was drinking from her, holding her tight to him.
His bite was much longer then hers, but she wasn’t scared at all, she knew he wouldn’t ever hurt her really, besides, all that was given her such a pleasure!

Finally he pulled himself off her and his human face came back.
“I love you, Buffy!”
“I love you Spike! “
“You’re mine, pet!”
“So, you are!”
So, he kissed her, making her taste her own blood.
They fell asleep one in the arms of the other, while outside it was nearly sunrise.

------------------------------------------------
The evening after, Buffy awoke first.
Slipping away from her lover’s arms without awaking him, she took advantage of his sleep to unpack her bags full of lots of clothes Spike had brought her, sneaking in her room while she was sleeping during the night he had taken her in his world forever.
Once again, she had been lucky, because there were cupboards and drawers to contain all the necessary.
Thinking of it, suddenly she remembered Spike’s past, wondering how many times he and Drusilla stayed in who knows how many warehouses.

The picture in her mind of them together tormented her, but she had no reason to be worried: that was the past, by then in the peroxide blond’s present there was just and only Buffy.
And with no doubt in his future, too.

Dreaming of all they could have done, of all the places they could have visited, all the massacres they could have performed, a smile formed on Buffy’s lips, and Spike, waking up, immediately noticed.
“Wassup pet? Why that smile?” he got up, moving close, hugging her from behind.
“Are you thinking about last night? My sunshine, we’ll get even better ones, although yesterday you have been bloody marvelous ..” and he kissed her shoulder, climbing up to her neck.
“You have been incredible, too, luv. Anyway, I was thinking ‘bout all the fun we’ll have, especially here!”
“What do you mean?”
“Oh, C’mon! I know you can feel it, in this town there aren’t any vampire, can you feel any presence?”

He concentrated silently for a while.
“Yeah, you’re right, no vampire, no demon, just humans, lots of walking happy meals..”
“And without competition! Besides, we can play with all those people’s ignorance and ingenuity; they believe they live in a safe world.. Let’s show them how much they’re wrong!” and she ended with an evil laughter, as her hand was flowed through his hair.
“Hey baby, you scare me… I like that!” and he joined to her laughter.

TBC