[Reviews - 43] LikedPrinter
Summary: A man with a dark past in search of his future, a woman on a mission with no time to spare. When their paths cross, lives will be changed forever.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 9150 Read: 8274
Published: 07/06/2008 Updated: 09/10/2008

1. Chapter 1 by serenity [Reviews - 17] Liked (2777 words)
I started this a couple months ago and lost my muse about halfway through, so when muse decided to do her disappearing act the other night with the other WIPS I decided to pull it out, dust it off and give it a go. I hope you like it. I'm only planning on one more chapter, possibly an epilouge, too, if it gets a good response. ****A big snuggly hug and a thousand thanks to DragonFlyLady who took the time to beta for me. You totally rock my socks!***
Also, inspired by the song of the same title by HIM. Sexy song and even sexier singer. You can check it out, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ9JdDAbKHo

2. Chapter 2 by serenity [Reviews - 12] Liked (4078 words)
Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the wonderful reviews on the last chapter. I was pleased as punch that you guys liked it so much! I hope this one is as widly accepted as the last! Sorry the update took longer than expected, it was nearly finished last week but my mother wasn't feeling well and I decided to spend time with her instead of cooped up with the computer.
Go Read and enjoy....and hopefully, spoil me with reviews!

3. Chapter 3 by serenity [Reviews - 14] Liked (2295 words)
Holy Cow! I so cannot believe that I finally finished this chapter. Seriously, I've been working on this particular installment for over two weeks and it was bloody well begining to annoy the piss out of me because it just never sounded right, or wouldn't end.

I hope you guys like it. Amazingly, I'm actually pretty satisfied with how this story turned out. From begining to end, it flowed the way I pictured it in my mind. So, I turn it over to you, the reader, and let it work its own particular brand of magic in your mind.



*Beta-d by the lovely and brilliant Lauriel! Hugs and Kisses my dear!**