Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my first attempt at writing *anything not just Spuffy* so be kind because I'm literally shaking in my stylish yet affordable boots.
Buffy entered her living room and ignored the various greetings that were thrown at her. Willow cast her best friend a worried glance “are you alright?” Buffy turned her teary eyes to Willow “I just saw Angel and Cordelia, naked...in his apartment” Buffy let a few tears fall “oh Buffy, I’m so sorry” Willow wrapped her friend in a hug.

Xander had an angry scowl on his face “Buffy he wasn’t good enough to lick your boots I still don’t understand why you dated him” “Xander” Willow hushed him with a glare. “He was my steady” sob “I loved him” sob “why did he do that to me?” sob “Willow, he was my first love, he lied to me betrayed me”.

Willow frowned “I know sweetie, that’s why Angel is a poop head, he’s such a douche for cheating on you” Xander nodded “yeah Buff Angel’s stupid to do that to a girl like you, I mean your pretty, a good listener, great at giving advice..” Xander trailed off and added “and you know your valley girl way of talking is now only in every other sentence”.

Buffy gave him a watery smile “thanks Xander”. After a few seconds Spike entered the room “hey Xander, I need to borrow your car...Buffy what’s wrong luv?”
Buffy looked up at him with red puffy eyes “Angel cheated on me with Cordelia” Buffy put her head in her hands and Willow rubbed her back comfortingly.

“What! I’ll kill him” Spike turned and grabbed his jacket “Spike, no...Just let it go” Buffy said as she sat back into the sofa “there’s just so much I wanted to do with him” at the guys look she rolled her eyes “not sexually, you know I wanted to take a cruise with him, go to a concert together, have the perfect kiss, learn to surf together, take dancing lessons, you know maybe tap dancing”.

The guys looked at her oddly, both of them trying to imagine Angel in a tap dancing class. Buffy stood and walked over to the door “look guys I’m going to go for a walk” Willow looked over “do you want me to come with?” Buffy shook her head and ignored the hurt look Willow had “nah, I just need to clear my head” Buffy grabbed her coat and smiled before walking out the door.

Spike looked over at Willow and Xander “I can’t believe that he did that to her, that ass cheated on her!” Willow looked at Spike oddly “yeah it’s awful but not even Xander’s reacting like you are” Willow leant forward and stared into his eyes before smirking “you love her” she said in an amused tone.

Spike gaped at her; he didn’t love Buffy did he? All the jealousy he felt when she was with Angel was just friendly right? “No I don’t you silly chit, I’m just concerned” Willow smiled “whatever you say William” she gave him a shit eating grin. “Look I’m going to go find her, she’s not in her right mind and she’s walking around Sunnyhell at night”.

Xander and Willow nodded; Sunnydale at night was not a safe place, with its bank robberies and all of the recent attacks.

Buffy sighed as she left her house, her friends didn’t know what it was like seeing Angel with Cordelia, she was meant to be his girl, in fact she’d had a whole list of things that she’d wanted to do when she had been dating Angel, have a picnic on the beach, have the perfect kiss, buy a cat together.

The one thing that stuck in her mind was that she had never had that perfect kiss with Angel. Feeling tears begin to well in her eyes she began to walk faster.
“Buffy!” Spike called out to her as he left the house. Buffy looked at one of her best friends in desperation, Spike was caught of guard by the raw emotion on Buffy’s face; she was usually closed off when situations like this occurred.

“Um...close your eyes” Spike smiled as she obeyed and her green eyes fluttered shut. Spike took a breath before leaning in, gently brushing his lips against hers, he was surprised when she deepened the kiss, bringing her tongue into play and running it along his bottom lip.

Moaning in delight at her actions Spike wrapped his arms around her waist, both of their tongues battling for dominance. Buffy drew back and took a shuddering breath. Spike cleared his throat; both of them letting their eyes open leisurely. “That’s one thing you can cross off your list” Buffy gave him a shaky grin “yeah” Spike smiled “get home now, there are a lot of nasties out there that like to snack on young women”.

Spike removed his arms from her body and gave her one last smile before he turned and walked down the street. Grin still firmly in place Buffy turned and lightly touched her fingers to her lips, before walking back to her house.

When she entered she smacked into Xander “Buffy, you’re back safe I see, sorry but if I don’t get home Anya’s going to kill me” he hugged her and she smiled “goodnight” Buffy closed the door and smiled at Willow who was halfway up the stairs “you ok?” Buffy nodded before offering an olive branch to her friend “so you want to come to my room? We can eat cookie dough and ice cream, drink hot chocolate and watch all the Austin Powers films”.

Willow smiled “yeah that sounds like fun” Halfway through Austin Powers the spy who shagged me, Buffy turned to Willow “hey Will” if she could tell Willow about her kiss with Spike then maybe her best friend could give her some advice.

"When Spike came out of the house to find me....he kind of kissed me" Buffy cringed and waited for her best friend to explode with questions, when she didn't Buffy looked over.

She nudged her friend with her elbow and noticed that the red heads eyes were closed and her ice cream was partly melted.

Buffy smiled and covered herself and Willow with a large doona before letting her eyes slip shut, instantly the kiss that she shared with Spike replayed before her eyes ‘Perfect’ was her last thought before drifting off to sleep.


Chapter End Notes:
You know what I love about empty text boxes........you just want to fill them up with words. So please leave a review and tell me what you think.