[Reviews - 28] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set at the end of season two. What if Spike had been there when Buffy killed Angel? This is what my twisted mind came up with...
Rated: PG
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 10083 Read: 7175
Published: 07/26/2008 Updated: 08/14/2008

1. Every end has a begining by Akela [Reviews - 5] Liked (2168 words)
A huge tahnks goes out to the wonderfully magnificent and talented Gillypod for her fine Beta'ring. I kiss the ground you walk upon.
None of it is mine it all belongs to Joss and the Folks at ME

2. Phone calls and Forgivness by Akela [Reviews - 10] Liked (2222 words)
Thanks and hugs to my beta of this chappy Gillypod, you rock!

3. Forgiveness is a funny thing by Akela [Reviews - 7] Liked (3642 words)
Hugs and thanks to everyone that reviewed. You guys rock! This chappy is un-beta’d so all mistakes are mine…forgive me? *wink wink nudge nudge* anyone who wants to be my beta or knows of a good one please contact me. Enough of that on to the story…

4. home is...? by Akela [Reviews - 6] Liked (2051 words)
A huge thanks to every one who has reviewed, your comments are my drug. A big sorry for taking sooooo long to update RL kinda got in the way...damned kids and their needs.