[Reviews - 23] LikedPrinter
Summary: Step-siblings Buffy and Spike have worked very hard not to give in to the wild passion flaring between them over the years, but now that they're both single, the dangers of them actually giving in to what they want will rise...Written for the taboo_spuffy community mini challenge on LiveJournal.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Fantasy/AU Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6252 Read: 3956
Published: 08/30/2008 Updated: 08/30/2008

1. Summer Skin by Vanilla [Reviews - 23] Liked (6252 words)
This was such a fun little summery one-shot to write! It's for the Taboo Spuffy community on Live Journal. Here is the prompt:
Step-siblings Spike Pratt and Buffy Summers are close to crossing the line. Ever since they first met nearly four years ago, they’ve had to fight the physical attraction between them. Fight to ignore the lust that taints their blood, the low moaning and hoarse shouts of self-gratification that slip through the thin walls of their adjoining bedrooms each night.

Buffy and Spike have worked very hard not to give in to the wild passion flaring between them over the years, but now that their parents have chosen to go on an extended anniversary vacation to the South of France—leaving the two of them alone in the house until Spike’s new off-campus apartment is ready for him to move into, the dangers of them actually giving in to what they want will rise. Sooner or later though, temptation will start to call on them again and if they aren’t strong enough to fight it this time, the lines between right and wrong will once again blur, catapulting them both into a forbidden minefield of dark, sensual pleasures and raw, unspoken, sexual desires.

3 Must Haves:
• Daytime Sex (Indoors, Outdoors…) • Game of Truth or Dare • Spike drenched in sweat
3 Can’t Haves:
• Masturbation • Heavy Angst • Post-Sex Regrets

Hope you all enjoy!