[Reviews - 95] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy and Spike accidentally claim each other. Starts from the end of "Lover's Walk.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Comedy fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 20716 Read: 21416
Published: 09/25/2008 Updated: 01/13/2009

1. Broken Hearts and Alcoholic Drinks by _3xy_ [Reviews - 10] Liked (2229 words)
Thanks to dawnofme for the beta read, suggestions and THE AWESOME BANNER.

This story is almost finished and I will be posting chapters regularly. Still want to know what you guys think though. :)

2. That’ll Leave a Mark by _3xy_ [Reviews - 11] Liked (2283 words)
Thanks again to dawnofme for the awesome beta and THE AWESOME BANNER. She helps me so much. SO MUCH.

Because of all the awesome reviews, I decided to post another chapter.

This story is only about 6-7 chapters. 10 max. (LOL) I hope you still enjoy the next chapters.

3. Orgasms, Anyone? by _3xy_ [Reviews - 10] Liked (2252 words)
Thanks again to dawnofme for the beta read and THE AWESOME BANNER. Thank you to everyone who read and reviewed. Thank you to everyone who just read it but it would be more awesome if you reviewed. Reviews make me happy. :D

4. Want by _3xy_ [Reviews - 9] Liked (2167 words)
Oh, look. Update! Much thanks to my TWO wonderful betas: dawnofme and EveryLastDrop over at BSV. Dawn also made me an AWESOME BANNER.

A huge thanks too to everyone who reviewed. When I feel crappy, which has been happening a lot lately, I read all your reviews so THANK YOU for making me happy. :)

Also, Angel and Joyce WILL find out. Not just yet though.

5. Fate or Destiny or... by _3xy_ [Reviews - 10] Liked (2522 words)
THE AWESOME BANNER: DawnOfMe

Betas: DawnOfMe and EveryLastDrop. Thank you so much!

I've been having a hard time lately and I can't get the last chapter right or any chapter for that matter. I hope you're still with me and for those reading my other fics, I hope making you wait too long won't make you stop reading when I do update. :D Thank you for all the wonderful reviews.

6. Maybe. Possibly. Someday. by _3xy_ [Reviews - 9] Liked (2295 words)
Betas: dawnofme and EveryLastDrop

RL sucks.

Thanks to everyone who makes RL less sucky..

7. Take That! by _3xy_ [Reviews - 13] Liked (2558 words)
So... sucky Uni life + sucky lovelife + sucky everything = no more chappies. So the update may take a while. I'm really sorry.

Thanks to dawnofme for the beta read and the awesome banner. Thanks too to EveryLastDrop. Both of you rock. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. :)

8. Fast Car by _3xy_ [Reviews - 10] Liked (1808 words)
It's been a while. I'm really sorry for the delay. But yay! I'm finally writing again. This is actually the last chapter. There's just this and an epilogue. I hope you all enjoyed. :D

Betas: dawnofme and everylastdrop

For those of you following sharp curve, the next chapter shall be up in a few days. :)

9. Epilogue: Accidentally His by _3xy_ [Reviews - 13] Liked (2602 words)
Beta: dawnofme