[Reviews - 29] LikedPrinter
Summary: spuffy Nominated at the Cradle Of Humanity Awards for Best Angst ............ Buffy’s once passionate marriage to a man she’s known for the past 18 years (since she was a small child) is now falling apart in front of her eyes. Can her mother put to rest her fears of starting a family and can an old leather bound photo album help spark memories of the woman she once used to be?
Rated: 15
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14278 Read: 15356
Published: 10/04/2008 Updated: 09/22/2009

1. I Was 7 And You Were 9 by pixiecorn [Reviews - 4] Liked (2628 words)
First i just wanted to thank Steph for checking over this chapter for me and Lauriel for being my Beta on this story.


This story is based on Mary's Song (Oh my my my) which is sung by Taylor Swift. This story will only be about 7 chapters long and I hope you enjoy it thoroughly. :)

2. If I Dared You Now? by pixiecorn [Reviews - 6] Liked (3077 words)
First i just wanted to thank Steph for checking over this chapter for me and Lauriel for being my Beta on this story.

Thank you to Pet, cordykitten, PhotographyNut and RB for reviewing on the last chapter... *hugs*...

3. I Think I Lied by pixiecorn [Reviews - 3] Liked (2728 words)
Yay so my HSC and exams are finally over *grins*...... as my mother has told me often now *Welcome to the real world*...


haha i've got a part time job now working at JB Hi-Fi and for those who don't know what it is its a store that sells DVD's and TV's and playstation/games ETC....


ANYWAY. Thank you soooooo much to my amazing beta Lauriel who has taken the time to edit this chapter for me *huggles*... your amazing darl:)

AND: thank you to everyone who reviewed on the last chapter:):) Babs, PhotographyNut, burnkitty and cordykitten

4. My Only and Always by pixiecorn [Reviews - 5] Liked (2702 words)
Thanks again to everyone who reviewed *hugs* to you all :):)

Finally took the time to sit down and update this story:):)

5. Scared by pixiecorn [Reviews - 4] Liked (1459 words)
Thanks again to everyone who reviewed *hugs* to you all :):) And thanx to my awesome BETA lauriel *hugs*

6. We have to celebrate! by pixiecorn [Reviews - 7] Liked (1684 words)
I appolagise for not updating sooner. Things have been crazy for me these last few months with work and its doing my head in. I had planned on making this story a few chapters longer but i dont have the time to drag it out.

A huge thank you to Lauriel for taking the time to Beta this chapter for me and to everyone who has reviewed. *hugs and kisses*