[Reviews - 21] LikedPrinter
Summary: Done for seven_seasons ficaton on LJ
Set season 5 during the episode Crush. After Dawn tells Buffy that Spike is in love with her, Buffy tries to dismiss the thought. But when she goes to bed, she starts having the strangest dream…
Rated: U
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5240 Read: 7031
Published: 10/05/2008 Updated: 10/27/2008

1. One by burnkitty [Reviews - 8] Liked (1581 words)
As stated in the summary this fic was done for the seven_seasons ficaton. A HUGE thank you goes to henriettaholden for being an absolute angel and betaing this for me. So any mistakes are mine and mine alone. I hope you like what I have done.

2. Two by burnkitty [Reviews - 9] Liked (1743 words)
Ok so second installment. YAY! I promised _3xy_ that I would post this chapter when my sister posted the chapter of BTV that I was working on. So here it is, I hope you enjoy it and guess what? SPUFFYNESS!! YAY!!

3. Three by burnkitty [Reviews - 4] Liked (1916 words)
Ooo last chapter. I hope everyone has enjoyed it. I apologize for not replying to reviews, I have read them all and they have all brought a smile to my face. So thank you.

I do realize this fic may be a bit weird, but please remember, this fic is a dream and since when are dreams normal? It is meant to slot in just before Buffy and Xander go to inspect the train and she has that conversation with Xander about Spike liking her in Crush.

Last but not least a HUGE thank you goes out to miss henrietta for without her, this fic wouldn't of been possible. Thank you once again for beta-ing my dear *hugs* Oh and a quick thank you to dawnofme, for showing me some of the errors of my ways.