[Reviews - 210] LikedPrinter
Summary: Sequel to “If Wishes Were Spikes, Buffy Would Have Two”.

New Summary: A wish brought Buffy two Spikes and some long awaited happiness, but not the end to her troubles. Changing the natural course of events in another universe has messed with the cosmic balance and there are sacrifices to be made for the Apocalypse to be averted. The Scoobies are willing to help out, but only the Immortal has the power to fix things and he has his own agenda.

Post NFA, does not take the comics into account.

NOMINATED at the Rogue Poet Awards for Best Work In Progress and Best Angst! Thank you, whoever nominated this story. It means the world!!!

~~~~~COMPLETE
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes
Word count: 56484 Read: 32852
Published: 12/10/2008 Updated: 10/11/2009

1. 1 by Sotia [Reviews - 19] Liked (2710 words)
Hello!! Yes, it’s me, and with a new long fic. I’m all bouncy!



This fic is a big challenge for me. It’s canon-ish and it’s about more than getting Buffy and Spike together. I hope I manage to tackle this challenge and I hope you like the journey. Oh, and if you’ve read Mixing Business with Fanfic… remember how jittery I was about that? I’m twice as much now!


WARNING: This Buffy has two Spikes, and will be having sex with them both. There will also be m/m/f.


Thank you, so very much, Kristi, for working so hard on the outline and finding every possible plot hole I could land myself in. Thank you my wonderful Tina, for finding time to beta for me in the middle of such a busy phase of your life. Thank you Andrei for test-reading, calming me down, urging me on, and loving me. I love you!

2. 2 by Sotia [Reviews - 13] Liked (2690 words)
Thank you so very much to all of you for reading and especially those who left a review. This story is outside my comfort zone and it means a lot that you’re with me! (Since updates on this story may be irregular, if you want me to let you know when I post, you can e-mail me at ssddgr@yahoo.gr)



Thank you Tina for being so awesome and making time to beta this. I owe you a lot, boo, and I love you!!! Thank you Andrei for reading this through, and cheering me on when I felt I’d screw up. I love you, baby!

3. 3 by Sotia [Reviews - 15] Liked (2949 words)
This was supposed to be posted tomorrow, but you know me and patience... we're a combustible combo.

This story doesn't seem to have many readers, and it pains me because it's my first effort at something outside my usual writing, but I want those of you who do read and especially those who review to know that you really make me happy. I squee over each and every review and run the risk of my face splitting in half from grinning every time I see readership of a chapter has gone up. Thank you!!!

Thank you Tina, for the betaing and for being as awesome as you are, and thank you Andrei for holding my hand (even cyberly) through all the freakage. I love you both very-very much!

4. 4 by Sotia [Reviews - 11] Liked (2763 words)
Thank you Im_bloody_English, for being faster than a speeding bullet and so incredibly awesome as to manage to beta everything I sent you despite your back pain. I can never repay you for how nice you’ve been to me, boo, love you! Thank you Blackoberst for test reading and for being there for me when I’m at my craziest. I love you, baby!



Thank YOU all for reading, and thank you so very much for your response to the previous chapter. I really needed it, you made me happy! *huggles*

I will be going to Andrei tomorrow (WOOT), so won't be around for about a week. I hope you all have a wonderful New Year's Eve and that 2009 is way better than 2008 for all of us!

5. 5 by Sotia [Reviews - 11] Liked (2844 words)
Hello!!!! Hope you all had a wonderful time during the holidays and that the New Year has started off the best of ways. Thank you so very much for your reviews, and I’m terribly sorry I haven’t gotten to them yet; I was out of town, but I promise to get to them all this weekend.

And now on with Chapter 5… A million thanks to Tina for making it readable (in record time) and to Andrei for loving me the way he does. Love you both!

Hope you like!

6. 6 by Sotia [Reviews - 12] Liked (2375 words)
This chapter took a lot to write, heck, the whole story takes a lot to write, and even cost me one beta and friend, so I do hope you’ll like it.



Thank you Tina, for being so good to me and managing to always find time for my craziness and my fics, no matter how busy your schedule. Thank you Andrei, for reading slash just because I wrote it and managing to point out the good parts. Thank you all for being so supportive, it means the world!



WARNING: threesome sex, including m/m

7. 7 by Sotia [Reviews - 13] Liked (3346 words)
This is the last of the chapters I had ready (but hey, at least it's a long one). I’m halfway through the next one, but I can’t guarantee it’ll be up next week. I’m really sorry for that, because I like keeping weekly updates :(


Thank you Tina for being your awesome self and betaing this for me, and thank you Andrei for test reading it (and for all the problem solving you’ve done for me on this fic… and a couple of others). Love you both!

Thank you all for reading, and special thanks with chocolate sprinkles on top for those who review. This story is a real challenge for me, and if it weren’t for your reviews I might be tempted to give up on it. I really would like to be able to hug you all and tell you how much your reviews mean to me.

8. 8 by Sotia [Reviews - 9] Liked (2543 words)
I’m sorry for the delay. Last week I had some terrible news, and it only got worse during the weekend. I’m trying to deal, but my muse is flailing, at best. I tried to write, as therapy, but it all came out too dark and I scrapped it. This chapter was ready just before that, however, and I hope you like it, because I didn’t even get to read it through before sending it to my beta.


Thank you Tina, for the betaing, and thank you Andrei for watching episode after episode of Friends with me to perk me up. Love you both.


Thank you all for your reviews. I’m very sorry I haven’t gotten to them yet, and I promise I will. It’s just been a horrible week. *hugs*



Please forgive me if the Spanish and Italian phrases used are mangled. I used google to find them, so they’re ok to the best of my knowledge.

9. 9 by Sotia [Reviews - 10] Liked (3163 words)
Thank you so very much, my darling Tina, for fitting this into your extremely busy schedule and making it readable. I love you, boo! Thank you Andrei for reading it to me, and liking it. I love you, baby.

Thank you all, for reading, for reviewing, and for being patient for me. I really need the support you show me, and I am in your debt. *hugs*

Since this is the last chapter of this story before Valentine’s Day, I thought some fun was in order. I hope you like!

10. 10 by Sotia [Reviews - 11] Liked (2710 words)
I’m really sorry for the delay, and I hope you like the update. Things will start happening faster after this chapter!

Thank you Tina for the betaing, and thank you Andrei for the proof reading. I love you both and if it weren’t for the two of you I doubt this story would have ever been written.

Thank you for reading and reviewing. It means a lot!

11. 11 by Sotia [Reviews - 10] Liked (2789 words)
I’m so very sorry that this chappie is so late, but my mind has been all over the place since Andrei’s visit on my birthday. He asked me to marry him, went down on one knee and popped the question right there at the airport when I went to pick him up, and I haven’t stopped grinning since. While that’s extremely good for the soul, it’s not good for writing angst. Yes, that may mean that this story will be a leeeeetle more light-hearted than I was going for, but I’ll fight for my angst *shakes fist in the air*

Thank you so very much DragonflyLady and Dusty273 for betaing for me. You are both sweethearts (and amazingly fast).Thank you Im_bloody_English for thinking about me even in your extremely busy schedule and making sure I’m not left hanging. Thank you Blackoberst for the test read and for putting up with me (and wanting to commit to putting up with me for the rest of our lives). I love you all muchly!

Thank you all for being so patient with me and this story. Things start picking up, and I expect chapters to be posted more often than they have been lately (although still not as often as once a week).

For anyone interested in AU-AH fics, I’m going to start posting a new one, called The Kiss in just a few minutes. I hope you like it, and I hope you like this chapter.

12. 12 by Sotia [Reviews - 9] Liked (2374 words)
Thank you Lauriel and Tina for betaing. You rock! Thank you Andrei for ideas, suggestions and corrections. Love you!



Thank you for sticking with this story. You’re made of awesome!

13. 13 by Sotia [Reviews - 8] Liked (2758 words)
I apologize profusely for this chapter being so late. RL has been busy—thankfully the good kind of busy—and will keep being so until after this weekend. After I come back from Bucharest, where I’m spending the weekend, though, I promise to sit down and write, because I really hate making you wait!

Thank you very-very much Tina and Lauriel for betaing for me despite your lives being so busy, and thank you Andrei for giving this chappie the OK. I love you all

Finally, thank those of you who are still reading and making me want to finish this story despite the low readership. You seriously rock!

14. 14 by Sotia [Reviews - 8] Liked (2354 words)
Yes, it’s a new chapter! And more will be written this weekend, so I hope you won’t give up on this story now that it’s getting interesting :D


Thank you muchly Tina and Lauriel for always finding time to take my nonsense and turn it into reading material. You rock, ladies, and I love you. Thank you Andrei for always trying to convince me I don’t suck (Mind. Gutter. Out.) and for reading everything I write. I love you baby. Lots. Thank you, the readers that are still with this story. You make me happy and you make me wanna write more.

Also, this story was nominated at the Rogue Poet Awards for Best Work In Progress and Best Angst. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. Whoever did that, please step forward, I wanna smother you with kisses and gratitude!

15. 15 by Sotia [Reviews - 9] Liked (2541 words)
Hey guys! Sorry this took so long to get posted, RL is one busy thing these days! Thank you Tina and Lauriel for being always wonderful and always by my side, you’re awesome ladies and brilliant betas. Thank you Andrei for being my rock. Don’t know what I’d do without you, baby. Love you!

A huge thank you to you few who still read and let me know you’re with me. I wish I could express my gratitude better, but know that I cherish every one of your comments, and that I keep writing because of you. I’ll try and reply to all reviews/comments today and tomorrow, but I apologize in advance if I’m late getting to them. Thank you, you are made of win.

WARNING: There is m/m sex in this chapter.

16. 16 by Sotia [Reviews - 8] Liked (2322 words)
Thank you muchly Lauriel and Tina. You are so very good to me and I think I’ll never manage to show you exactly how grateful I am. You ladies rock, and I love you. Thank you Andrei, for even reading slash for me. I love you baby, and can’t wait till Friday.

Thank YOU for sticking with this story and letting me know you like it. It means the world! I’m terribly sorry I haven’t replied to reviews, I’ll do so next week, after I’m back from my long weekend in Romania! *huggles*

I'm sorry to say that I think the smut muse has sprinkled me lately. Still, there's plot here too, I promise!

17. 17 by Sotia [Reviews - 7] Liked (2626 words)
Thank you so very much Mari and Lauriel for managing to combine speed and awesomeness! Thank you Andrei for not just saying it’s ok after test-reading. Love you lots, people!


Like I promised, things are moving faster. Thank you so much for sticking with this story so far. You make me happy and make my muse more productive!!!

18. 18 by Sotia [Reviews - 7] Liked (2704 words)
Thank you Lauriel for betaing on the fly. Thank you Mari for betaing despite not knowing the story. Thank you Andrei for reading and liking. I love you, people. Muchly.



Thank you for sticking with me. It means a lot that you read and like! I know I’ve said it before, but after this story I seriously doubt I’ll ever write canon again.

19. 19 by Sotia [Reviews - 6] Liked (2558 words)
Thank you Lauriel, Mari, and Tina for the brilliant and fast beta-job. You, ladies, are fantastic and I love you muchly!
Thank you Andrei for everything. I love you, baby!


Thank you for not giving up on me or this story. I’m sorry for every review I haven’t replied to, RL is busy and between that and going on a vacation soon, I had to write my a$$ off to try and get chappies to you without delays.

Hope you like!

20. Chapter 20 by Sotia [Reviews - 8] Liked (3013 words)
A huge Thank You for Lauriel, Mari, and Tina, who are brilliantawesomewonderful and betaed this for me. You rock, ladies, and I love you! Thank you Andrei for test reading and catching things that would really made me headdesk after I posted. I love you, baby.

Thank you, if you’re still with me. This story has been extremely hard to write—the muse just wouldn’t cooperate—and if it weren’t for the few of you who read and the even fewer who review, I doubt it’d have come this far.

21. 21 by Sotia [Reviews - 6] Liked (2352 words)
This is for Lauriel; a great lady, brilliant beta, and wonderful friend. Hope it’s ok that this is so late for your birthday, honey, and that you like it! Love you lots!!!

Thank you, Tina, for betaing this, thank you Mari for trying to, despite your über-busy week. I love you ladies. Thank you, Andrei, for test reading this and liking it. You’re my rock and I love you.

Thank YOU, for sticking with this story despite its weird subject and irregular updates. This story was special to me, and if it weren’t for the few of you who let me know you’ve been enjoying it, I’d really feel brokenhearted.