[Reviews - 155] LikedPrinter
Summary: PhotobucketWhen Drusilla Reynolds – the most cold hearted and self centered girl at California University – one day catches her boyfriend in bed with another woman, she gets obsessed with the idea of revenge. After overhearing a private conversation, she decides who is going to help her. Whether he likes it or not... Nominated for Best Romance at the Cradle Of Humanity Awards round 3
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes
Word count: 32100 Read: 37536
Published: 12/28/2008 Updated: 05/10/2009

1. 1 by Pet [Reviews - 10] Liked (1261 words)
Yes, I started a new story. But, this is not going to be very long, at least not compared to my other fics. Speaking of, I'm not abandoning any of them. I just got the idea for this one and had to write it down. Decided to post this first chapter to see if anyone is even interested in me continuing. Please let me know if you are!

The lovely banner is made by u2fan2005. Thank you!

2. 2 by Pet [Reviews - 12] Liked (1878 words)
I never meant to leave this story hanging, but I've been so caught up with Healing lately. And honestly, I didn't feel like it had gotten that much interest. I've had the first part of this chapter finished for weeks, just haven't been able to finish it for some reason. Then I got a review today, asking me to update, and I thought 'hey, someone still wants to read this!' It turned out to be the inspiration my muse needed because I was finally able to finish the second chapter. Thank you kegan!

Just felt the need to point out, since some people have expressed worry about Spike/other and angst, this will not be a very dark story, nor will it be very long. And I'm not even sure that particular warning is necessary, I just wanted to make sure no one would complain later. That said, I'll stop rambling now.

Banner by u2fan2005

3. 3 by Pet [Reviews - 9] Liked (1936 words)
This pretty banner is made by u2fan2005. Thank you so much!

4. 4 by Pet [Reviews - 13] Liked (1739 words)
Thanks to u2fan for making me this wonderful banner! *hugs*

5. 5 by Pet [Reviews - 8] Liked (1730 words)
I said this won't be a long story and I meant it. I'm thinking about 10 chapters at the most. Hope you'll like this. :)

Banner made by u2fan2005

6. 6 by Pet [Reviews - 11] Liked (1767 words)
Thanks for your lovely comments. Please keep them coming so I know whether or not you want more of this.

7. 7 by Pet [Reviews - 7] Liked (2034 words)
Thanks for your reviews! Now when Healing is complete, I'm going to focus on finishing this story. Like I've said before, it will not be very long. At first I was thinking 10 chapters, but I'm not sure I'll be able to wrap it up in only 3 more chapters. But there will not be much more than that. Then I'm gonna concentrate on getting Lies finished as well. And dammit, I'm NOT going to start another WIP story! :)

8. 8 by Pet [Reviews - 11] Liked (1825 words)
I just found out that this story has been nominated for Best Romance at the Cradle Of Humanity Awards. To whoever nominated it, can't tell you how much it means to me. Thank you!! :)

9. 9 by Pet [Reviews - 6] Liked (1646 words)
Holding my breath, hoping my muse will keep letting me write on both my stories.

10. 10 by Pet [Reviews - 10] Liked (1634 words)

11. 11 by Pet [Reviews - 6] Liked (1744 words)
Thank you so much to those of you still with me!

12. 12 by Pet [Reviews - 7] Liked (1726 words)
I seem to be losing readers. Makes me sad. If you're still interested in this story, please take a moment to let me know.

13. 13 by Pet [Reviews - 7] Liked (1593 words)
There will probably be about five more chapters of this story, plus an epilogue. Right now, I'm kinda eager to be done with it, but I'm not gonna rush things just to get it over with. I know where I'm going with this, and I'm sticking to it. Thanks to those of you who continue to read and review! *hugs*

14. 14 by Pet [Reviews - 8] Liked (1750 words)
Thanks for your reviews!

15. 15 by Pet [Reviews - 5] Liked (1921 words)
Sorry for the delay, was going to update sooner. But RL has been crazy lately. Nothing bad, just a lot. Hoping to be able to finish this story soon.

16. 16 by Pet [Reviews - 10] Liked (2164 words)
I obviously don't have many readers left on this one. I'm sorry to say this, but it's seriously killing my motivation to write. However, I decided to focus on trying to finish this and be done with it. There will probably not be more than 2 chapters after this one. I wanted to make it longer, but my muse has clearly left the building.

17. 17 by Pet [Reviews - 6] Liked (1825 words)
Just to make things clear, I'm not cutting this story short for lack of interest. I'm sticking to my original plan and will not leave anything out. I just feel that I could've made it longer, but then again, I never intended this story to be very long in the first place. There will probably just be one more chapter and I'll try to have it up some time this weekend. Then I'm gonna continue on Lies.

18. 18 by Pet [Reviews - 9] Liked (1927 words)
So, we've reached the end of the line. Another one of my stories have come to an end. Thanks to all of you who have been reading, and even more so to those of you who have been kind enough to leave me reviews. Love you guys! :)