[Reviews - 185] LikedPrinter
Summary: Elizabeth and William went to a summer camp together from when they were 8-13 and were best friends each summer. Now, four years later, William is 18 and he is known as Spike and Elizabeth is 17. They were both called to work at the camp they used to go to so they can be group leaders. Will they remember each other?


Nominated for: Best Fantasy Romance, Best Fluffy Spuffy and Outstanding Fantasy Fic Thanks to whoever nominated me! You rock! *hugs*
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes
Word count: 30059 Read: 25850
Published: 05/12/2009 Updated: 08/03/2009

1. Chapter 1 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 6] Liked (1430 words)
Okay, so... I started this fic a long time ago, while I was still writing When She Smiles and I didn't think that I would go on with this fic. But earlier today, I was looking at all of the fics I have started and I really like the idea for this on so I am going to go with it. I hope you all enjoy! Thank you to PaganBaby for beta'ing! You did an awesome job, hun!! *hugs tight* Xaphania made the LOVELY banner!! She does wonders with banners!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! *smooch*

2. Chapter 2 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 8] Liked (1521 words)
PB beta'd!! Isn't she awesome?! Wonderful writer, friend and beta!! *smooooochie!* Thanks to Xaphania for the wonderful banner!!

3. Chapter 3 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 6] Liked (1181 words)
Thanks to PaganBaby for beta'ing and Xaphania for the banner!! *hugs and twirls*

4. Chapter 4 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 7] Liked (1645 words)
Thanks to the lovely PaganBaby for beta'ing! *Much love and smoochies* Also, thanks to Xaph for the preeeetty banner!

5. Chapter 5 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 10] Liked (1746 words)
THANK YOU to the wonderfully lovely PaganBaby for beta'ing so quick!! Chapter is dedicated to EvilBuffy for being so sweet in the Cbox today!! You are awesome! *hugs* Hope you enjoy! All praise goes to Xaphania for the banner! Her awesome banner makin' skillz are.. well awesome lol

6. Chapter 6 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 8] Liked (1434 words)
It's unbeta'd, so bear with me! All praise goes to Xaphania for the wonderful banner!!

7. Chapter 7 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 12] Liked (1085 words)
Unbeta'd... sorry! I hope you enjoy!! PLEASE REVIEW!!

8. Chapter 8 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 13] Liked (1242 words)
Hope you enjoy!

9. Chapter 9 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 9] Liked (1256 words)
It's kind of fluffy, hope you like it! Unbeta'd tho...

10. Chapter 10 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 6] Liked (2054 words)
I made this chapter for Brittany. It's her bday, and this is mah present to her! I hope you all enjoy it, and especially Brittany. I worked for three days on it!! Beta'd by PaganBaby because she is awesome like that! *smooch*

11. Chapter 11 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 9] Liked (1718 words)
Thank you to CallMeKitten and PaganBaby for all the encouragement and support! Means alot to me! PB also beta'd because she is awesome like that!

12. Chapter 12 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 10] Liked (1655 words)
Okay, three things to say to my readers. One. THANK YOU for all of the positive feedback and support everyone has giving me. It means alot to me. Two, I'm sorry for keeping you all waiting so long, I hope I didn't lose any of my readers. I was just so stuck on this chapter. I ended up taking up a prompt fics for virginity smut so I could get passed it. That will be posted too, when it gets back from beta. and three, THANK YOU SOOO much to who ever nom'd me in three different catagories on the Spuffy Awards site. Voting is now open, so if you would like to vote, click on the button in the summary and vote away. Thanks sooo much again. *hugs for all* Sorry for such a long AN! Beta'd by the awesome Kiera Thornton! Thanks!!

13. Chapter 13 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 14] Liked (1345 words)
I know a couple of you are like 'Grrr!! Why Drusilla?!? She is going to mess everything up!!" But don't worry. I have a plan, and you will love it. Please PLEASE stay with me on this one. When you see a name inbetween ~*---*~ means that its their point of view, but still in third person. I hope it doesnt confuse.

14. Chapter 14 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 10] Liked (1381 words)
Well, this fic is coming to an end soon. Only this chapter and two or three more left for you to read! Maybe I will prolong the end for a bit... Maybe... I hope you enjoy!

15. Chapter 15 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 12] Liked (1617 words)
Thank you to Paganbaby and xaphania for prereading this chapter and letting me know that it is good. Thank you to Kiera Thornton for beta'ing!

16. Chapter 16 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 11] Liked (1921 words)
Thank you to xaphania for beta'ing for me!! You rock!The song belongs to Carolyn Dawn Johnson, song is called So Complicated. Hope everyone enjoys!!

17. Chapter 17 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 12] Liked (2370 words)
Thank you to CallMeKitten for the fast and awesome beta job! *hugs and squishes* Sorry for the wait everyone, but here is a nice chapter for you. Hope you enjoy!

18. Chapter 18 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 10] Liked (1407 words)
Thank you to Paganbaby for the quick and awesome beta job! She looked over it like three times and still got it back to me within two hours! Isn't she wonderful?! *hugs and twirls*

19. Chapter 19 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 12] Liked (2051 words)
This is the right update this time, promise. Also, it's the end! I want to thank everyone who has supported and reviewed this story. also, thanks for the nomination! Wow, its actually finished! *claps* I hope everyone enjoyed the ending, and finds it satisfying. Beta'd by PB. Thanks again!