[Reviews - 348] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy returns from the dead haunted by a little girl in a cave crying out for her, needing her. Unsure of where or when the child Kaia is from, she turns to Willow for help to contact her. Willow goes one step further, sending Buffy into the past. Now she has to find her way home. Can Spike find her before something terrible happens?


Nominated at Rogue Poet Awards in Best WIP and Best Plot and at Spuffy awards for Most Original Plot, Best General Angst, and Best General Romance, Nominated for round 11 Fang Fetish Awards for Most Original and Best Angst/Dark, SunnyD Awards for Best Author/Best Drama/Best Angst/Best OC (Groma)/Best Plot/Best Unfinished (whew! and Thanks!) and Nommed at The Readers Have Chosen for the July 2009 Fanfic poll, too. OH, and I forgot Spark and Burn Awards, Reader's Choice, RD 6 for Best Plot, Best Angst, Best OC - Groma, and Best Villain - Kahn. YAY!
***Awards Won***

Sunnydale Memorial Fanfiction Awards Round 18
-Best Drama - Spuffy, Winner
-Best Angst - Runner Up
-Best Original Character, Groma - Runner Up

Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape, Child Abuse
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 29 Completed: No
Word count: 50629 Read: 33508
Published: 05/15/2009 Updated: 07/11/2010

1. Chapter 1 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 21] Liked (1702 words)
I was inspired by the Clan of the Cave Bear series of books about a strong woman faced with an impossible life. Stay with me, I feel like this will be a long journey.

Thank you Xaphania for the amazing banner!! AND Lauriel for her amazing beta skillz :P

2. Chapter 2 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 19] Liked (1101 words)
This was inspired by the "Earth's Children" series of books. I hope you enjoy this story. My brain is on overdrive, trying to spill out of my fingertips.

3. Chapter 3 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 18] Liked (1383 words)

4. Chapter 4 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 13] Liked (1320 words)
Thanks PB for beta'ing *smooches*

5. Chapter 5 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 12] Liked (1087 words)
Thanks to PB and Sotia for beta'ing, and as always, Xaph for the AWESOME banner

6. Chapter 6 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 15] Liked (1560 words)
The fabulous beta job on this chapter was performed by Sotia and PaganBaby. I would have been lost without them. And Xaph as always for the amazing banner.

7. Chapter 7 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 16] Liked (1420 words)
Mega thanks to betas PB and Sotia for the awesome quick job they do. I would be lost without you guys, please know that. AND as always, Xaph, great banner!

8. Chapter 8 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (1633 words)
Thanks to PB and Sotia for the beta, and to Xaph for the banner! You guys make this story great with all you do :)

9. Chapter 9 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (1417 words)
Thanks to PB and Sotia for taking time to beta and doing a crazy great/fast job, you two are AMAZING!

10. Chapter 10 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 15] Liked (1467 words)
Much thanks to my betas PaganBaby and Sotia, you guys are so great! *wipes tear drop from eye* I'd be lost with out you!

11. Chapter 11 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 9] Liked (1844 words)
I must thank profusely my betas for this story, Sotia and PaganBaby. You guys with your awesome, quick beta'ing, make this a pleasure to do. And, I must thank my readers. Your reviews spark my muse with every chapter I post. So, to all of you, thanks from the bottom of my heart. *hugs*

12. Chapter 12 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 11] Liked (1490 words)
Thanks to Sotia and PB for beta'ing, and to all the readers/reviewers. The nomms are fabulous and the buttons sure are purdy ;)

13. Chapter 13 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 11] Liked (1938 words)
Thanks Sotia and PB for betaing, you guys make me look so much better then I am *huggles*

14. Chapter 14 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 11] Liked (1154 words)
Thanks Sotia and PB for the lightening fast beta job, you guys are the bestest!

15. Chapter 15 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 13] Liked (1793 words)
Thanks to PB and Sotia for betaing, you guys rock :) And Xaph for the awesome banner!

16. Chapter 16 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 9] Liked (1964 words)
Thanks to PaganBaby and Sotia for beta'ing, you guys rock!

17. Chapter 17 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (3691 words)
Thanks to PB for the beta, you SO rock!

18. Chapter 18 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (1703 words)
Thanks PB for all your assistance and encouragement on this chap, plus you are betarific too *hugs*

19. Chapter 19 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (1871 words)
This chapter is dedicated to Spikelissa for her BIRTHDAY! It's a few hours early, but I think you might just enjoy it *tosses confetti in the air*

20. Chapter 20 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (1543 words)
Thanks to PB and Sotia for betaing, love you guys *mwah*!

21. Chapter 21 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 9] Liked (2167 words)
Thanks to my fab betas, PaganBaby and Sotia *winks* you guys rock!

22. Chapter 22 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 11] Liked (2416 words)
Thanks to PB and Sotia for beta'ing, once more.. "lost without you two"

23. Chapter 23 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 11] Liked (1543 words)
Many thanks to Sotia and PB for the outstanding (and quick) beta job! *huggles*

24. Chapter 24 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 9] Liked (1263 words)
Many thanks to PB and Sotia for beta'ing, love you guys! Sorry in advance for the short chapter, but RL is keeping me busy. More next week I promise.

25. Chapter 25 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 14] Liked (2048 words)
Thank you Sotia and PaganBaby for betaing, and to any and all that voted for this fic over at Sunnydale Memorial Awards. I'm tickled pink at the wins *smooches you all*

26. Chapter 26 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 9] Liked (2393 words)
Thanks PB and Sotia for betaing :) you guys rock, and this chap's for you MaryPerk. Happy Birthday! (everybody tell her HB and read her latest story :) )

27. Chapter 27 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 11] Liked (2756 words)
Sorry for the delay, but I have been down with the flu and still working my way back to my normal routine. If anyone reading this, also reads The Day It All Changed, I will try to finish up the next chapter this week to post as well.

28. Chapter 28 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (1451 words)
I must first apologize to all the loyal patient readers you have decided to open this update and continue. RL has been taking me on may ups and downs lately and as much as I wanted to sit and write, I just couldn't make it happen. So, hugs to all of you who returned, and know this is for you.

29. Chapter 29 by CallMeKitten [Reviews - 11] Liked (1511 words)
Sorry for the delay, faithful reader. It is never my intention to leave you hanging... well, not too much. Enjoy this, as more is on the way :) Thanks PB for beta-ing and all your support *huggles*