[Reviews - 15] LikedPrinter
Summary: I'm horrible with summaries but here goes... This story takes place at the end of the episode Beneath You. After conversing with Dawn, Buffy ends up taking Spike back to the house on Revello with her. From this point our heroine attempts to help him through insanity currently trying to lay claim to him, she tries to help him find out just what is making him insane as well as figure out what the newest evil brewing in Sunnydale is.
Rated: PG
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 14463 Read: 7603
Published: 06/04/2009 Updated: 02/14/2010

1. The Haunting by An American Mom [Reviews - 4] Liked (3009 words)
Okay so this my lovelies is my first attempt at a BTVS fanfic! I warn you now it will be a little fluffy because I am horrible at fight scenes and the like so I'll be working around them most likely, unless I happen to get extremely inspired. This starts at the end of the second episode of season seven. From this point I probably won't stick to the plot line of the show for the most part except for of course the First and the insanity it tends to cause, especially in Spike. So let me know what you think please! Hope you enjoy!

2. Not So Idle Threats by An American Mom [Reviews - 3] Liked (1829 words)

3. Welcome Home, Red by An American Mom [Reviews - 4] Liked (3383 words)
Thank you! To those of you who reviewed. There are a couple of things I would like to address before we dive into this chapter.

First; just to clarify, Spike only went to his crypt to retrieve some things. At least as far as the last chapter was concerned. Beyond that, well you'll simply have to continue reading to find out!

Second; To my guest reviewer, yes the treatment Spike received in the series after what happened between him and Buffy in the sixth season is some of the many things I am going to be addressing as this story progresses.

After all, that is the fun of fan fiction. The ability to take events and moments in the lives of the characters we know and love and change them more to our liking. Taking the characters that we believe were treated unfairly or simply differently than we would have liked to see, and molding it to our desires. I plan to delve into the depths of Spike and his differences as a vampire. I want to attack some of the things I deemed as 'plot holes' when I watched the series.

Sorry for such a long note! Enjoy this chapter, I look forward to hearing what you think!

4. Behind Blue Eyes by An American Mom [Reviews - 2] Liked (3389 words)
First things first, the large beginning section of this chapter in italics, is paraphrased from a website transcript of one of the episodes. It was the simplest way to get the point across that I needed, seeing as it was a flash back/dream moment. In case you'd like to see a full transcript of the series, this is where I get any transcripts I need... http://www.buffyworld.com/

I want to thank those of you who reviewed. Guest As always I look forward to your review. I actually agree with your views on Spike and the treatment he received in the show, that's one of the reasons I set out to write this story. Though, as I have six chapters written I am having a bit of writer's block regarding the later ones. Hopefully it will pass. ^_^ But, seriously. Spike and Buffy are my favorite pair. I see potential in them that they never explored in the show, especially since they made Buffy a bit of a self righteous bitch during the final seasons. I can't wait to find out what you think as the chapters progress, the exploration taken with them as individuals as well as their relationship progresses. Of course, it wouldn't be any fun if they didn't have some rocky moments. --------------- Truly, enjoy the chapter everyone. I'm still working through writer's block to move forward with chapter seven and the chapters following that. Things will get a bit more dramatic around chapter six, just to give fair warning. Again, while I will mention the more "exciting" events that happened during the seventh season, the whole apocalypse will be mentioned I won't get very detailed in that aspect of things because honestly, I am horrible at fight scenes and the like, now arguments are different! All right, enjoy chapter four! Ciao! Oh, also, new banner ^_^

5. Revelations by An American Mom [Reviews - 2] Liked (2853 words)
I am so sorry it's been so long since I've posted a chapter! I truly hope I have not lost any of my wonderful and faithful readers with the absence! Especially Guest!

I honestly hope to start putting chapters out a little more often. I am working on writing chapter seven and hope to get out of this insane writer's block I've been dealing with! Between writer's block, work, going back to college, and my own son... Well, it's been tough! So, I hope all of you enjoy this chapter and I hope to have another up soon! I promise I will post chapter six just as soon as I finish writing chapter seven! On to the chapter!