[Reviews - 20] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy the Vampire Slayer died in pieces. First, her spirit, lost when the love of her life burst into flames to close the hellmouth. Then, her body, when she was drained of ever last drop of blood. Finally, she lost her soul, when the vampire who killed her brought her back to life. Now, all traces of the sweet Buffy are completely gone, and the new slayers are hunting the Biggest Bad. Elizabeth the Bloody, a vampire known for killing anyone and anything she's paid to kill. But what happens when the Powers That Be decide to send her back the thing that started it all?
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Horror, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 6163 Read: 5937
Published: 06/08/2009 Updated: 10/15/2010

1.

Hunter
by Lizzy The Bloody [Reviews - 8] Liked (2148 words)
Okay, this may take a while because I usually lose my muse and then come back to it, but I'm hoping that doesn't happen. Stay with me! And this is my first story on here!

2. The Powers That Be by Lizzy The Bloody [Reviews - 7] Liked (1768 words)

3. Returned by Lizzy The Bloody [Reviews - 5] Liked (2247 words)
Sorry its been so long. I got married so I've been distracted with the whole, wedding planning/moving/he shipped off to Korea (stupid army)/school/work. :D But I'm back on it! And ready to continue this story for you!