“Xander and Andrew leave alright?” Buffy scooted over on the couch as Spike took his place beside her, wrapping his arm over her shoulders as she spread the afghan over their laps.

“Mhmm, what movie did you decide on?” His lips grazed the side of her ear as she fumbled for the remote that was hidden between the couch cushions.

“She picked a totally lame one. I told her you would like Inspector Gadget better but Noooo! She wouldn’t listen to me. Even Ice Princess would have been better than her choice.” Dawn grumbled from her place in the recliner as she poked at the bowl of popcorn in her lap.

“Mmm, you’ll love it baby. It’s got sex, deception and the actors are totally hot.” Buffy found the remote and pressed play. Her attention was split between the upcoming previews and Spike’s cool lips moving down the side of her throat.

“Right, ‘m stuck watchin’ some bloody chick flick ‘n…Bloody hell! You didn’t say it had some bleeding nancy-boy as the lead.” Spike moved his head slightly higher to look over the blonde head currently obstructing his view to watch the movie. The ’nancy-boy’ in question was currently ignoring his way through a therapy session.

“Aww, is Spikey feewing a wee bit fweatened by the handsome actor?” Buffy turned to ruffle his slicked back hair when he caught her lips with his own and turned her body to lay over his.

At the sound of smacking lips, Dawn turned and rolled her eyes at the disgustingly sweet display her sister and her vampire lover were currently putting on. It wasn’t that she wasn’t thrilled for Buffy but sheesh! Did they have to do that out in the open and in front of impressionable minors?

“What did I tell you guys about the sex…and not on furniture the rest of the world still needs to sit on?” Dawn threw up her arms in exasperation as she watched the smooching twosome.

“Nibblet, you never said anything about sex on the couch.” Spike heads popped out over Buffy’s shoulder as he tried to stop the blonde’s wandering hands from going too low. As it was they were barely maintaining a pg-13 rating in front of the slayer’s little sister.

“Spike’s right, you never said anything about not getting smoochies on the couch.” Buffy turned to laugh at Dawn’s blushing face as she dug into the bowl of popcorn. “Besides you were the one that pushed us together again.”

“I didn’t mean for you two to be going at it like rabbits. Geez, you would have thought it would have been easier to get you to realize you loved the bleached idiot after he got a soul but no, you had to wait until he stopped the entire world from ending…again!”

“Bloody hell, she’s gorgeous!” Spike turned his attention back to the TV screen as a drop-dead gorgeous brunette made her way onto the screen.

“Wait! Be kind, rewind! What the hell did you just say?” Buffy glared at her boyfriend as he stared at the screen, mouth agape.

“Chit’s got an ass that would stop traffic…bleedin’…look at those legs” Spike carried with no notice of the infuriated blonde set on finding a stake to dust him with.

“Uh, Spike I would shut up now before Buffy decides to move on to a more un-dusty boyfriend.” Dawn saw the daggers glaring in Buffy’s eyes and felt it was only fair to warn the only male in the room of his dire mistake.

“Sorry luv but you have to admit the chit looks a lot like you…well, if you were brunette that is. Please don’t stake my worthless hide? C’mon pet, don’t look at me like that. You know I’m yours, always yours.” Spike took her back into his arms as they settled back into their previous position. He kissed her head as he heard the words he would never forget.

“You do realize Buffy isn’t a natural blonde, right? I mean, seriously, the shade of her hair changes like every two weeks. No way that’s her real color. Besides, we are sisters and mine’s naturally dark, so was mom’s. What was it that Anya said, the curtains match the…what was it?” Dawn’s forehead scrunched up as she tried to recall the phrase she’d been trying to ignore at the time.

You can put it anywhere

Dawn’s eyes bugged as the couple on the couch scrambled for the remote.

“Bleeding buggering hell, Did she just say what I think she just said?”

“Can you even say that in a movie?” Buffy found the remote and quickly hit rewind to replay the brunette actress’ last words.

You can put it anywhere

“Buffy pet, repeat that,” Spike watched her with fire burning in his eyes as she repeated the movie line back to him in a sultry voice. He crushed her to his body before she had a chance to finish the sentence and they collectively sighed as they pulled away for air.

"Oh my God, is she...with the...and the lips?" Buffy stalled her exploration of Spike's chest as she turned her gaze back to the screen and the kissing women.

"Gets better after all. Anyway I could get you to reenacte that little scene pet?" Spike grinned at her astonished face as she continued to watch the actress' kiss. "Bloody hell that's hot. Are you sure you're completely straight luv 'cause I wouldn't be sayin' no if you wanted to recreate that scene...maybe with Faith?"

“See this is why we should have watched Inspector Gadget!” Dawn stomped past the trembling couple on the couch as she went back to her own room to watch the movie of her choice instead of watching the make-out session going on with her sister and favorite vampire.

As soon as they were sure Dawn had left the room, they resumed their interrupted groping session with the movie playing on in the background.

“She really does look like you pet.”

“Hmm, I could dye my hair back to its original color and we could…role-play. You could be my rich, devilishly handsome step-brother that has his wicked way with me.”

He smirked and tossed the Cruel Intentions DVD case to the floor before extending his hand to her.

“’M thinking I like the sound ‘f that one. Wanna do it now?” Spike was off the couch and half-way out the door before she could even think about protesting but instead she grabbed her purse and followed him as he practically ran to the drug store.


An hour later…

“Soddin’ hell pet, World War III’s come ‘n gone since you went in there. ‘M gonna die of starvation out ‘ere!…Chris’” Spike went speechless as Buffy re-entered the room as a brunette and wearing the skimpiest pieces of black lace he’d ever seen.

“You can, uh, put it anywhere”