[Reviews - 6] LikedPrinter
Summary: Spike, a master vampire of 120 years and the famous Slayer of Slayers, has come to a conclusion... No one ever loved him, and no one ever will. COMPLETE.
Rated: 18
Categories: Ficlets/Song Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1709 Read: 1899
Published: 06/27/2009 Updated: 06/27/2009

1. One-shot by Shakes [Reviews - 6] Liked (1709 words)
This is just a ficlet I wrote a couple months ago. It was posted at EF maybe a few weeks ago, I dunno, can't remember. Either way, I decided to post here to see what kind of reaction I would get. The first time I posted it at EF, reviews were little but people were mainly okay with it. The second time I posted it edited, I got no reception. Hopefully, you guys will leave me a review to tell me what you think. There are a few other things though that I should add (as always, my A/Ns are looong xD)

Before this though, this ficlet is based on two songs by Nickelback (Savin' Me and Someday)

1) Warm thanks go to Christine for beta-ing this on such short notice. I got this urge to post here and well, pushy me got the chapter back quick and speedy, so I totally love you, Christine! :) Thanks a million!

2) Thanks go to nmcil (Sylvia) for the lovely banner! Isn't it gorgeous?

3) Warnings...This fic deals with suicide and character death. If that's not your thing, I advise not reading. It's not graphic or anything like that, that's not my style, but I mean it does occur so you've been warned. That also means that no flames allowed, they will definitely not be tolerated. Though, I seriously doubt that considering you guys are awesome here at the Spuffy Realm. :)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

Enjoy this, guys.