[Reviews - 144] LikedPrinter
Summary: When her life falls apart overnight, romance writer Buffy Summers has two choices: cancel the honeymoon or go alone. Will nursing her broken heart and wounded ego be even harder in the bed she was supposed to be sharing or will a new friend give her a second chance at happy-ever-after?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: No
Word count: 32933 Read: 17758
Published: 08/09/2009 Updated: 09/22/2011

1. One by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 14] Liked (3586 words)
I'm trying something new here: first person. I'm still not certain how I feel about it, so I'll be especially interested in feedback on this one. That said, I need to give a big thank you to a few folks who were kind enough to read a messy early draft of this chapter and who gave me some excellent pointers.Thanks to: atatangent (I made William sound a tad less 'Pride and Prejudce' for you.), ]shellpresto ( for an army of notes to consider) and to my bff jhuntnifer who read two drafts even though she has absolutely no interest in fanfic. You guys rock.
Clearly-all mistakes are my own. ;)

Disclaimer: The characters from Buffy the Vampire Slayer are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and Fox studios. This story is not meant to infringe upon anyone's rights, only to entertain.

2. Two by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 9] Liked (1762 words)
Thanks to jhuntnifer for the read through. I have a couple of chapters saved up and ready so I can guarantee a few timely updates of this! Yay! I'm thinking once a week. Reviews could help make that happen. :D

3. Three by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 7] Liked (1961 words)
Thank you to Jhuntnifer for the read-through and to everyone who left me a kind word after reading the last chapter. You all rock. I do read them all, though I don't generally respond to each one individually. I'd love to, but then I don't think I would ever complete a story. Also-I would give away far too many clues about where a story is heading. I am not good with secrets. Christmas time kills me-seriously once I find someone a perfect present I just want to give it to them. Period. :)

4. Four by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 12] Liked (1505 words)
This is the second posting of FI this week. I mention that both to brag and so anyone who missed the first one will know to go check it out before reading this. :) Thanks to jhuntnifer for the read through. *hugs her* And thanks to everyone who has left me lovely comments. *hugs you all* All your sweet words made me work extra hard on the next chapter so that I could give this one to you early. It could work again. I'm just saying. ;)

5. Five by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 16] Liked (3855 words)
Thanks for all the support on this one-I love hearing what people are thinking as we go along. Thanks to Jhuntnifer for the read through. You are made of win, sweetie. :)

6. Six by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 5] Liked (1862 words)
Thanks to Sanityfair for beta reading with superstar speed and precision. *hugs* Thanks to jhuntnifer for being my test reader. This fic is still so much like an experiment for me as I try to get a handle on the whole first person deal-e-o, so I am especially grateful for all the kind words and comments. *wipes tear* You all are so sweet.

7. Seven by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 10] Liked (1845 words)
Thanks to Jhuntnifer for being my test audience and to SanityFair for being a lovely and talented beta-reader. Hugs!! Thank you to everyone for reading and reviewing!!! I have some twisty surprises coming up; I hope you all stay along for the ride. :)

8. Eight by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 13] Liked (2176 words)
This is the second posting of this story this week, so make sure that you have read the last chapter before you read this one. As always, I'd like to give big thanks to SanityFair for being a brilliant Beta and to my bf, Jhuntnifer, for being my test reader even though she doesn't really understand the power of high cheekbones and pretty blue eyes. ;) Thanks to pixiecorn for the story art :) Please remember to tell me what you think-also I am loving hearing your predictions so keep those coming!

9. Nine by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 6] Liked (2909 words)
Thanks to SanityFair for the help and beta-reading. She rocks!

Please make sure to let me know what you think of this bit. :) I love reviews.

10. Ten by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 8] Liked (1781 words)
Thanks to SanityFair for beta-reading. (All mistakes that remain are entirely my own fault.) :)

Thanks to everyone who has taken a minute to leave me a review.

11. Chapter 11 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 4] Liked (1830 words)
Thanks to SanityFair for her4 awesome beta-reading! Thanks to everyone for reading and reviewing.

12. Chapter 12 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 5] Liked (1473 words)
Once again I thank the lovely and talented SanityFair for her beta reading. She has been posting her very first story at EF-it's called The Kiss, and everyone should go check it out. Go! Now! Or maybe right after you read this chapter. ;)

Also, again I will apologize for the long delay in posting. I'm not going to go into all the craziness in my life that causes it or promise that it won't happen again. Here is what I will promise: I will finish all stories posted on this (or any) archive-it may take longer than I would like, but I will not leave any unfinished.

Thank you again for reading. We have some fun coming up in this fic, I hope you all stay along for the ride. :) Oh, and review-lots of reviews totally make me write faster.

13. Chapter 13 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 5] Liked (1110 words)
Thank you to Sanity Fair for her beta-reading and advice. If you see a mistake it is undoubtedly because I was too stubborn to take her advice.

14. Chapter 14 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 7] Liked (2891 words)
Thank you to Sanity Fair for her beta-reading and advice. If you see a mistake it is undoubtedly because I was too stubborn to take her advice. Please take a minute and let me know what you're thinking. :) I know the last chapter ended on a crazy cliffhanger-I think you all might like this one better.

15. Chapter 15 by Dorians Kitten [Reviews - 23] Liked (2387 words)
So I get a lot of emails and comments asking about this story. The love is great and painful since I have been so stuck on this one. I'm giving it another go. I'm not really sure what people are hoping to see. Hopefully, you like this. Please let me know. (But maybe be gentle if you hate it.)