[Reviews - 29] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set in season 5, at the very end of the episode 'The Replacement'. Giles asks Buffy to go and get Toth's weapon from Xander's apartment. On her way back home, who does she run into? You guessed it! Good Ol' Spike. Something happens that changes both of their plans for the night. This contains threesome sex and bloodplay, if you are not into this kind of fic, no clicky!
This is a birthday fic for CallMeKitten, I hope she likes!

Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: Porn w/o Plot fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Parody
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6233 Read: 9773
Published: 08/10/2009 Updated: 08/11/2009

1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITTEN!! by xoChantelly [Reviews - 9] Liked (1544 words)
Well, this is my first attempt at something like this, so I hope I did it alright. Its only 4 chapters and I have it all completed, so I will post the first chapter tonight, then the other three throughout the day tomorrow. I hope everyone enjoys! An INCREDIBLY HUGE thank you goes to PaganBaby for her awesome beta'ing, support and cheerleading for this fic. I don't think I would have gotten this done with out her. She helped me with this fic from beginning to end, and I'm entirely thankful. We both luurrve Kitten and hope she enjoys reading it as much as we enjoyed working on it. Banner made by me!

2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITTEN!! by xoChantelly [Reviews - 7] Liked (1290 words)
Thank you to PB for beta'ing and the awesome suggestions, you rock.
and of course.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITTEN!!!! *biig hugs and big smoochies* I hope you hav a GREAT day!

3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITTEN!! by xoChantelly [Reviews - 5] Liked (1388 words)
Only one more chapter after this one! I hope everyone is enjoying, not getting a lot of reviews for this one. Beta'd by the magnificent PaganBaby!! *big hugs to kitten and PB for their awesomeness*

4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KITTEN!! by xoChantelly [Reviews - 8] Liked (2011 words)
Last chapter! Hope everyone enjoyed! MAJOR thanks to PB for the beta job. Hope you loved your gift, Kitten! I can tell you that I enjoyed writing it, LOL! *hugs and squishes*

The 'Happy Birthday CallMeKitten' banner was given to me through my email. I have no clue who gave it to me and they didn't reply to my emails. So, whoever you are, if you want your well deserved appreciation, because the banner is pretty cool, let me know through email or a review, and I will put your name here. Thanks!