[Reviews - 38] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy has had a huge crush on her roommate Spike for a long time, but one thing he said to her has been driving her crazy for two weeks. Now, she is having a bad day and decides to blame it on him.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4184 Read: 7927
Published: 08/20/2009 Updated: 08/21/2009

1. Chapter 1 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 6] Liked (1242 words)
Sorry guys. Seems I've hit a block on my other fics. I've been trying and trying to write something, but then I got a fic request and I started to write that, but then I hit a block on that, so I decided to write something that I wasn't commited too to get my creative juices flowing. This is the result, a little 3 chapter fic that I wrote tonight. I will post a chapter a day. I have also written a chapter of Big Bad William and sent that aff to its beta, so that should get posted sometime soon. Anyway, enjoy this short silly fic.

Thank you to the awesome PaganBaby for beta'ing!! *much hugs and lurrrveee*

2. Chapter 2 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 6] Liked (1234 words)
PB beta'd this chapter too, because she is wicked cool! Thanks, hon!

3. Chapter 3 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 26] Liked (1708 words)
Thank you to PaganBaby for looking over it and beta'ing. I was worrid that I didn't get the right feel to it, but she assured me that it was good. Thanks muchly, hon!! *smoochies and hugs*