Author's Chapter Notes:
Not meant to offend anyone. Again just playing with a classic 80's one-hit wonder.
Spikey what's the deal boy
Is your love for real boy
when the lights are low
You never hold me close Now I saw you today boy
Walking with them gay boys
Now you hurt me so, now I gotta know Spikey are you queer? 
'Cause when I see you dancing with your friends
I can't help wondering where I stand



Buffy Summers sat on the bleachers in front of the soccer fields watching her boyfriend, William ‘Spike’ Elliot, wrestle one of his friends to the ground after scoring the winning goal in the team’s scrimmage. She sighed again as she realized that he still had yet to look up in the bleachers and notice her. A two hour practice and she had been dutifully sitting on the hard metal stands while he chatted amongst his friends and hugged them all before settling into a friendly game. She really couldn’t complain TOO much considering he was the all-star forward on the varsity team but lately, there just hadn’t been enough touch and she was starting to wonder.

Her attention was caught yet again by the bleached blonde as he tugged a close friend, Xander Harris, into a tight grip, nearly nuzzling his neck as he did so. She glanced away at the two men hugging each other so close before turning back a few moments later to see Spike pounding his way up the metal bleachers, towards her.

“Hey luv, didn’t see you earlier.” He quickly claimed the space next to her and wrapped his arm around her waist before attacking her neck with soft kisses, burrowing his hands in her long blonde tresses.

“That’s because you were too busy groping Xander to notice little ol’ me up here.” Buffy pushed him off of her to look into his bewildered blue eyes.

He blinked a couple of times before starting, “I wasn’t groping Xander luv. We were just congratulating each other on a game well-played. You should know by now that you’re the only one for me and I hope I’m the only one for you or was that hug between you and Faith something else?” He raised a scarred eyebrow at the furious little blonde in his arms.

“H-how could you think that I would…with Faith…she’s my step-sister for crying out loud! Sister’s hug, it’s part of the sister-deal! It’s not like I grabbed her ass and then asked her to fuck me…”

“And where in that little tirade of yours did you assume that I grabbed Xander’s package and begged him to initiate me into gay lovin’? You aren’t making any sense luv. Is this because we haven’t, you know in awhile?” He ducked his head and blushed at the implication of his words. It wasn’t like they’d never had sex but she had always been the more experienced one in the relationship having had a couple of partners before him but he had thought they were doing alright. He didn’t want to scare her off by pushing for more constantly.

“Yeah, just a bit. I guess…I just want to spend tonight with you, ok?” She traced her fingers down the tight muscles in his arms before looking up shyly at him, pouting for good measure. “We can go out or…stay in and just be with each other.” Her voice dropped to a husky quality on the last few words as she purred into his ear, clutching him to her.

“Sorry luv but I promised the guys we would go out to the Bronze but later?”

I'm so afraid I'll lose you
If I can't seduce you
Is there something wrong?
Spikey come on strong.

Why are you so weird, boy?
Spikey are you queer boy?
When I make a play
You're pushing me away


Buffy groaned when she showed up at the Bronze later, flanked by a couple of friends, and saw most of the soccer team member’s taking over their usual table in the corner farthest from the bar.

“So, is Spike gay or not? Some of us actually want to get orgasms tonight.” Anya huffed at having to hang out at the local club when she had a very desirable older boyfriend waiting at home, ready and able to provide her with many orgasms that evening. It wasn’t fair that just because Buffy wasn’t getting any that the rest of them had to suffer.

“Anya! We don’t know for sure that Spike is gay. I mean Buffy just saw him and Xander hugging and to tell the truth she has been a bit on edge since she obviously isn’t getting any. Did you see the bags under her eyes? So not the look of someone getting laid on a regular basis and to think she used to have a great complexion.”

“Thank you Cordelia for that awful insight. Now if you guys have any other comments about my looks or my boyfriend, please tell me now or shut up.” Buffy started towards the bar, passing her boyfriend without a single backwards glance.

“Sweetie, I’m just saying that just because Angel happened to be gay that doesn’t mean that Spike is.” At Buffy’s glare, Cordelia amended her statement. “Although, all men are dogs and Spike would do something like that, just to spite you for…something. He’s just like Angel, that rat.”

“Thank you Cordy but it’s really not necessary. They aren’t even doing anything but talking over a couple of beers. No gay lovin’ here, but I mean if there was, that would be ok too. I mean not with my boyfriend but… Wills, please let me off the hook here.” Buffy glanced over at the redhead who took her girlfriends hand and nodded to the blonde.

“It’s fine Buffy. We know that you’re fine with it and support us, just not Spike with Xander.”

'Cause when I see you dancing with your friends
I can't help wondering where I stand


Spikey you've forsaken
A love you could be takin'
I want to give it to you,
But you never come through

Oh, why are you so weird, boy? Spikey are you queer boy? When you asked for a date
I thought that you were straight.
But Spikey are you queer?


Spikey are you queer boy?
Spikey are you queer boy?
Spikey are you queer boy?

Hey Spikey.. Spikey are you.. you know...


“OH MY GOD!!! So not gay…” Buffy breathed heavily as she came down from her climax, grinning at the slack-jawed Spike who had rolled off of her and was proceeding to gather her up in his arms and nuzzle at her throat.

“Could’ve told you that but you didn’t believe me.”