[Reviews - 112] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy is the biggest fan of Adrenaline Rush and she is dying to meet them. Buffy's mother is refusing to let her go to their concert, so Buffy takes matters into her own hands. There was no way she was going to pass up an opportunity to see Spike, the lead singer, perform live. Buffy does something behind her mother's back that will change her life forever. Is she ready to make this decision, or will she hold back? Inspired by a movie I have never seen before lol I only saw the trailer and I was struck with this awesome plot! Yay! The movie is called Almost Famous. Hope you enjoy!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No
Word count: 15907 Read: 11158
Published: 09/04/2009 Updated: 04/03/2011

1. Chapter 1 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 14] Liked (1338 words)
Okay, so I know that I have other WIPs, but I don't seem to have any inspiration for them. I tried and I tried and I tried, but nothing would come. Not even for Big Bad William, and there is only one chapter left for that. But yeah, so this fic isn't based on that movie, since I haven't seen the movie itself. But I saw the trailor, and I was so inspired to write something, that I started right away and I wrote 2 chapters in one night. I have 4 chapters right now, and I will post sparingly, so that I don't leave you readers hanging for long. No worries though, I will finish my other WIPs. For now, enjoy this.

I want to thank xaphania for the support and encouragement and help so far, you are amazing. And I would also like to thank PaganBaby for being equally amazing and beta'ing it for me quickly! Lurve you both! *hugs*

ATTENTION! I'm not positive yet, but this fic *might* have some drug use in it. And possibly some violence. I have violence up in the summary thingy, but I'm not too sure yet. If you are not fond of drug use, don't read. But all together, this shouldn't be a hugely angsty fic. Minor angsty, but not a huge heaping amount. Thank you!

2. Chapter 2 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 10] Liked (1941 words)
A BIG thank you to xaphania for all the support, help and beta'ing she did with this chapter, she is super-fantasctic-awesome. *Big hugs* Hope you enjoy this chapter! Depending on how much I write on this fic tonight, I *might* post another chapter later. Not sure yet.

3. Chapter 3 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 13] Liked (1867 words)
Thank you to xaphania for doing an awesome beta job! Also, for helping me out along the way and encouraging me, means a lot! *hugs* Also, thank you to the reviewers and readers. I know its frustrating that I haven't finished my other WIPs but stick with me, I *will* finish them. Thank you sooo much!

4. Chapter 4 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 12] Liked (1450 words)
Sorry it took me so long! I was visiting my parents, and like a fool, I didn't sendmyself the chapters through email *flicks self*. But here it is now, and I promise regular updates from here on! BBW will be updated again soon, too! Thank you to the amazing PaganBaby for being a doll and beta'iing for this! *hugs*! Also, thank you to xaphania for the wicked cool banner, you both rock!!

5. Chapter 5 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 9] Liked (1358 words)
Thank you to my awesome beta, PaganBaby for her beta-job! *hugs and squishes* Sorry for the delay again, awesome readers. I've had this chapter waiting to be posted for a while, but I didn't want to post it until I had enough inspiration to write another chapter. So, I hope you enjoy this chapter! I know I'll be posting again very soon as I've hit an inspiration heap for this. And possibly I Don't Want to Remember. I was thinking about that fic last night and I felt that I wanted to write more on it. Hopefully, the words will come. Anyway, I'm rambling. I hope you enjoy the chapter!

6. Chapter 6 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 9] Liked (1548 words)
A big thank you goes to PaganBaby for the quick beta job! And another thank you goes to xaphania for the awesome banner! Thanks soooooo much, ladies! Also, thank you to everyone who has read and reviewed. Your thoughts and comments mean so much to me!

7. Chapter 7 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 8] Liked (1525 words)
A BIIIIIIIG Thank you goes to PaganBaby for her awesome beta skills! I lurve you, hon!

8. Chapter 8 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 8] Liked (2104 words)
Sorry it took me so long to write another chapter of this, but I have this one to post and another that I'm currently writing while the juices are flowing lol. I hope you enjoy! Thank you to xaphania for beta'ing so quickly for me! You rock!

9. Chapter 9 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 14] Liked (1616 words)
Thank you to xaphania for beta'ing!! Hope everyone enjoys!

10. Chapter 10 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 15] Liked (1160 words)
I'm soooo sorry it took me almost a little over a year to update this, I can't believe the time went by so quickly!! Well, I'm back on track now, and I hope to be making updates more often. I hope I still have some readers left! I hope you all enjoy.