[Reviews - 37] LikedPrinter
Summary: Four years after Sunnydale, Buffy must travel back in time to stop Glory and avert the destruction of the world. But there's a catch- she's been accidentally put in the wrong body. She's got all the information necessary to ensure a happily ever after for her friends and herself.



But who's going to listen to Anya?



Photobucket
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: None, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 31810 Read: 14397
Published: 12/08/2009 Updated: 01/13/2010

1. Chapter 1 by coalitiongirl [Reviews - 8] Liked (2675 words)
I don't think this is going to have very many chapters, but the chapters will probably be longer than I usually write. Also, I know it gets pretty confusing with the Buffy-Buffy situation, so I'll mostly be referring to past!Buffy as past!Buffy when we're in Buffy's point of view. And to everyone else, of course, she's Anya!

2. Chapter 2 by coalitiongirl [Reviews - 5] Liked (3304 words)

3. Chapter 3 by coalitiongirl [Reviews - 4] Liked (5182 words)

4. Chapter 4 by coalitiongirl [Reviews - 4] Liked (5310 words)
Lots of dialogue here snagged from the Buffyverse Dialogue Database: a few lines from Into the Woods, Triangle, and Checkpoint, and lots and lots from Blood Ties. I’ve altered them to great degrees when it suited me. :D

5. Chapter 5 by coalitiongirl [Reviews - 4] Liked (7361 words)
One more chapter and an epilogue to go!

6. Chapter 6 by coalitiongirl [Reviews - 3] Liked (6091 words)

7. Epilogue by coalitiongirl [Reviews - 9] Liked (1887 words)
Thank you to everyone who read and reviewed this fic! I'm still making my way through the reviews now, but I'll hopefully be able to finish responding to them in the next day or two. :)