[Reviews - 105] LikedPrinter
Summary: AU, All Human, High school fic. Buffy feels trapped in the popular crowd by the queen bee, Dru. William and his father just moved to Sunnydale to start a new life. Thinking that William is in love with Dru, Buffy plans to use him to get back at her with the facade of helping them get together. But what Buffy doesn't know is that William is in love with her, and she is about to turn his world upside down.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 26 Completed: Yes
Word count: 48688 Read: 28958
Published: 02/02/2010 Updated: 03/22/2010

1. Chapter 1 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 4] Liked (1712 words)
I'm not sure where this story is going yet as this is my first fanfic. I only have this and the last chapter written, so I guess we'll see! I'll try to post weekly.

2. Chapter 2 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 1] Liked (1320 words)
I think I am starting to get the hang of this. Leave comments, reviews, criticisms. They will all be appreciated. Just know that I'm still new at this, so don't be too hard on me :) Enjoy!

3. Chapter 3 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 4] Liked (1887 words)
All character names belong to Joss Whedon (the MAN)

4. Chapter 4 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 2] Liked (2191 words)
I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far. I am getting a better idea of where this is headed. If you are waiting for the steamy stuff, just hold on cause it is coming up soon. I am pretty sure there isn't going to be any S/other or B/other, but I can't make any promises. Please review! :)

5. Chapter 5 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 3] Liked (2239 words)
Hey guys :) I hope you all are enjoying this process as much as I am. I've been writing nonstop for that past couple of days and I cannot get enough. There is some angst in this chapter, which I was not expecting to write, but it fits the story well. Secrets will be revealed in due course. Stay tuned and Please Review!

6. Chapter 6 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 6] Liked (1215 words)
I know you guys are waiting patiently for some more NC-17 stuff, but they both have to get over their doubts to get there and that is going to take some time. But hang in there, it will come. Please review and Enjoy!

7. Chapter 7 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 4] Liked (1461 words)
Hey guys! I am really getting into this story because of the great reviews. Thank you so much, it really means a lot. It keeps me on my toes in writing this thing. ALSO, I did receive a message concerning what Buffy's plan entails exactly, so I am outlining it here. Enjoy and please review!

:::Dru thinks she can have anything she wants. She makes fun of those who worship the ground she walks on. Buffy is a)sick of Dru’s behavior and b)sick of being Dru’s forced lapdog. When Dru makes fun of William, the boy who, as far as Buffy is concerned, has the least possible chance of getting with Dru, it is the last straw. Her plan is to change William into the perfect guy for Dru. In the process, she wants Dru to want him. Badly. So bad in fact that she will forget about all other boys in school and start going out with William. Then, when she finds out who he used to be, she would be put in her place for making assumptions. Also, when/if Dru is off the market, Buffy will be safe to date whoever she wants without Dru being able to step in. (Something happened between Dru, Buffy and Angel that will make this clearer). Buffy and William are both conflicted by the plan because of the mixed messages they receive from one another and because the pros and cons weigh pretty heavily. I hope that helps.

8. Chapter 8 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 4] Liked (1940 words)
Hey guys. Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews! I am so glad that you guys are enjoying this as much as I am. You are the reason that I have been writing so quickly. As for the fic itself, there are a lot of issues that need to be sorted out and secrets need to be found out, but soon there will be Spuffy bliss :) Thank you again and please review, but most of all, enjoy!

9. Chapter 9 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 3] Liked (3013 words)
Hey guys. Thank you SO MUCH for the reviews! I love you guys :D I am so glad that you all are enjoying these. Please continue to review and enjoy this next chapter. It is another intense one, so hold onto your hats, but more Spuffy goodness on the way. Enjoy!

10. Chapter 10 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 8] Liked (1351 words)
Hey guys. I hope you all are still enjoying the story... I haven't received any good reviews for the last chapter. It is still early, though. Love everyone anyway :) I felt that there needed to be a short chapter after the intensity of the last. Hopefully, the angst will let up some, but I am following the direction its going, not the other way around. Keep reading, enjoying and reviewing!

11. Chapter 11 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 5] Liked (1444 words)
Hey guys! I am sorry that most of you did not like the last chapter... I just needed it to move the characters along. At the rate they were going, they wouldn't get together until who knows what chapter. To clarify, the ending of the last chapter (10) occurred OUTSIDE. I am not sure why so many readers misinterpreted that, but I will look back and edit accordingly. Anyway, thank you so much for the reviews, good or bad :) Enjoy!

12. Chapter 12 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 5] Liked (1334 words)
Hey guys! I know I usually post faster than this, but I had writers block all day. Thankfully, my friend and I went over the remainder of the plot and I plan on posting quickly again. Hopefully. I am so glad you all are enjoying it again because there were a few chapters in there where I lost a lot of readers. Stick through until the end and see how the plot thickens, see the unexpected twists, and the Spuffy love headed your way. Please review and Enjoy! :)

13. Chapter 13 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 9] Liked (1984 words)
Hey! Thank god for your reviews, guys. I was really worried for a while that the story was becoming terrible. You have no idea how much it means to me that most of you are still on board. I just hope it stays that way ;) This chapter took me a little longer than usual, but I think it paid off. Get ready for some twists! Please review and enjoy!

14. Chapter 14 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 5] Liked (1434 words)
Hey guys! I hope you all are still enjoying the story! I'm really glad everything liked the twist at the end of the last chapter. I'm sneaky like that ;) Next chapter may or may not have Spuffy goodness, but let's just say chances are high. Please review and enjoy! *Also, this is a shout out to coalitiongirl, BuffyRat, cordykitten and a few others who have reviewed consistently. You guys are the ones keeping me going, so thanks!

15. Chapter 15 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 3] Liked (1694 words)
Hello again! I know I have not been posting as quickly, but I am re-watching angel with a bunch of friends who never saw it and it's taking up a ton of time. BUT I will still try to post a chapter a day for the lovelies who have stuck with me so far. BTW, THERE IS NC-17 MATERIAL IN THIS CHAPTER. If you don't want to read that, wait until the next. But it will probably be in that one too (Hehehe I'm evil). Also, side note: when I post some songs in the upcoming chapters, I suggest youtubing them to listen while you read. It gives it a more realistic atmosphere, I think. Or not, totally your call. Thank you for the reviews and please keep 'em coming! Enjoy!

16. Chapter 16 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 6] Liked (1606 words)
Hi all! I hope you are still enjoying the story, and I'm assuming you are if you have stayed with me this long. Happy Valentine's Day!!! And if you don't have a beau, well, that's what NC-17 fanfics are for ;) Please review and Enjoy!

17. Chapter 17 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 3] Liked (1979 words)
Hi! Happy Valentine's day, again! I hope you all enjoyed the last few chapters because there isn't going to be much Spuffy for a while. But if you read it, it will come ;) Please review and enjoy!

18. Chapter 18 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 3] Liked (1644 words)
Hey! Thank you so much for the reviews guys! I appreciate it so much, you have no idea. There is definitely going to be a lot more chapters of angsty goodness, but with integration of Spuffy. There is just so much to overcome. Giles (and his anonymous girlfriend), Dru, Angel, George, Joyce, Buffy and William... I hope you are prepared for the good times ahead! Love you all! Please review and enjoy :)

19. Chapter 19 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 3] Liked (2232 words)
Hi! Sorry for the slightly delayed update. It took me forever to write this chapter due to a case of writer's block. But here it is. Please review and enjoy!

20. Chapter 20 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 6] Liked (2023 words)
Hey! I'm so glad everyone still enjoys this story. Sometimes I think the story is getting crappy... but I still have readers, so awesome! I hope you guys have a great weekend in case I don't post until sunday. I am writing like crazy, but I may not have enough time to write the long chapters ahead. Please review and enjoy!

21. Chapter 21 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 3] Liked (2638 words)
Hey guys! Sorry for the delay, it took me forever to write this. Only a few more chapters to go! I'll be sad when this ends, but I am so glad that you all have continued reading this far. Enjoy and please review!

22. Chapter 22 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 6] Liked (1889 words)
Hi! I'm really trying to pump this story out, but its becoming increasingly difficult. I don't think there are going to be many chapters left, but nothing is set. I am so happy that you all have stayed with me! Please review and enjoy!

23. Chapter 23 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 1] (1579 words)

24. Chapter 24 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 3] Liked (2116 words)

25. Chapter 25 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 2] Liked (2047 words)
Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long, I just had break and things were pretty crazy. Only one more chapter to go after this one! Hopefully I'll be done within the next few days ;) After that, I may write another fic... but we shall see. Enjoy and please review!

26. Chapter 26 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 3] Liked (2716 words)
Hey guys! I'm finally finished *wipes brow*. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did :)