[Reviews - 107] LikedPrinter
Summary: Lady Elizabeth, the only child of Earl and Countess Summers, lived a life enriched with all those in her station are privy to: wealth, education and luxury. All were at her whim. Until one day, per sequester by the King of England, her whole world would change forever. Per order of an enamored King, William Pratt Duke of Suffolk, traveled to procure this rare gem the King now craved. Sir William, a man who indulged in all the riches of court life, continued through his life utilizing angelic features and cunning words. All women succumbed to his charms, until Lady Elizabeth. Upon their first meeting, a battle of wits and words began. Beneath bitter words, lies a burning passion neither can ignore. With her fate sealed by the King’s orders, can each go against other's desires to find their own Happily Ever After?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No
Word count: 35183 Read: 20132
Published: 02/14/2010 Updated: 05/25/2010

1. Chapter One by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 19] Liked (2515 words)
Welcome all to my tale. Before you begin, I feel it is necessary to give some disclosures. I am not a historian, nor do I claim to be. The information that will be placed within my story, were gathered through knowledge I have gained from research. This in itself, does not guarantee it is sound nor correct. I will try, within all of my being, to do so. Again, this does not guarantee it will be so. Now, in saying this, I may take a few liberties throughout my story. These will be minor and just to add to my tale. In addition, the backdrop to the story, some characters, places and time period, are factual. But what transpires, is not. It was created within my mind. Now, with all above being said, please proceed with my tale, my Lords and Ladies…

2. Chapter Two by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 6] Liked (2716 words)
I appreciate everyone's reviews for this story. Keep them coming!!! Each one helps immensely! Thanks as always to Sanityfair! Big Hugs!!!

3. Chapter Three by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 6] Liked (2434 words)
Yes...this is the third chapter within a week. Very excited about getting my thoughts posted. This will be a rarity not a given. After this, I'll post once a week. I hope all is enjoying!

4. Chapter Four by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 12] Liked (1327 words)
I hope everyone is enjoying my tale. I so pleased that people are inspired by my words. I've received beautiful reviews and banners...I love and appreciate all of them. Please, please keep them coming! Thank you Vette for this beautiful banner. Thank you also to Pari for her past two contributions. Keep reading there are more magnificent banners and words to come!

5. Chapter Five by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 11] Liked (1953 words)
I hope everyone is enjoying! I truly appreciate everyone's reviews! They really keep the story flowing within my mind. A huge thanks to Sanityfair, for without her, my stories would be riddled with mistakes and completely worth nothing.

6. Chapter Six by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 9] Liked (2892 words)
I hope that everyone is enjoying. Please let me know. All reviews are welcomed; positive, negative and the in-between. Thanks always to Sanityfair!

7. Chapter Seven by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 13] Liked (3813 words)
I hope everyone is enjoying. As always, hugs to my beta Sanityfair. She is absolutely the best! Without you babe, this would be for naught.

8. Chapter Eight by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 4] Liked (2310 words)
Enjoy! Thanks to Sanityfair for being my beta!!! Luv ya!

9. Chapter Nine by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 2] Liked (3499 words)
I hope that everyone is enjoying! Please let me know what you think...EVERY review is important and aids in my writing

10. Chapter Ten by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 3] Liked (1844 words)
Big thanks to Sanityfair...as always!

11. Chapter Eleven by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 5] Liked (2852 words)
I'm glad that everyone is enjoying my tale. I understand that it has been a long process of detailing the first few days of Elizabeth's and William's relationship. All will be coming to a head now and in the next few chapters, so please keep reading.

Thanks always to Sanityfair

12. Chapter Twelve by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 4] Liked (2100 words)
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for being patient with a lengthy delay in posting. My muse was being quite stubborn, so no muse, no story. Gratefully, she is being cooperative, at this moment. I actually have the next chapter almost completely written! Well, thanks to all of you for reading and reviewing my tale. Hopefully this chapter will be worth the wait. Also BIG thanks to sanityfair!!!

13. Chapter Thirteen by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 5] Liked (2375 words)
I know a lot of you were disheartened from the last chapter. I'm sorry, but it had to be done. For all of you faithful fans remember, it's always darkest before the dawn...and look, here comes the sun!

Big hugs to Sanityfair for being my beta.

fortnight=2 weeks

14. Chapter Fourteen by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 8] Liked (2553 words)
I want to thank everyone that is still following, enjoying and reviewing this story. As of late, my muse has been very finicky to say the least. Fear not, I will finish this story. Huge thanks to Sanityfair, my beta, for without her guidance and help none of my stories would be worth a damn.