[Reviews - 167] LikedPrinter
Summary:




**~**
This story picks up at the end of Season 2, The Becoming 2 and goes off canon about half way through that episode.

Buffy has made a deal with Spike to defeat Angelus. It goes off canon when Buffy leaves Giles' flat after talking with Whistler about how to defeat Angelus.

Will Spike still help Buffy defeat Angelus when things go pear shaped? And what then? Where will their lives go from there?

You'll find familiar challenges for Buffy with unexpected results as Spike faces them with her. If you like a story with love, romance, sex, fights, angst, tears, laughter, marriage and babies then you're in the right place! I hope you enjoy it!


This story is rated NC17. Content is only suitable for mature adults. Contains explicit language, violence, sex and adult themes including rape, attempted rape, blood play, character death and other adult situations that some people may find objectionable. If you are under age or find any of these themes objectionable – please GO AWAY.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics, Fantasy/AU, Porn with Plot Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Horror, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other, Character Death, Freaky/Kinky, Rape, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other, Violence
Challenges:
Series: Unexpected Universe by Passion4Spike
Chapters: 55 Completed: Yes
Word count: 168768 Read: 157275
Published: 03/26/2010 Updated: 05/04/2010

1. Chapter 1, Unexpected Ally by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 12] Liked (4216 words)
New ending for “The Becoming, Part 2” Season finale for season 2, a new beginning for Buffy and Spike. Alternate Reality.

Buffy has made a deal with Spike to defeat Angelus and keep him from opening the portal to hell. Story goes off canon after Buffy leaves Giles’ apartment after talking to Whistler about how to defeat Angelus and close the portal. Will Spike still help Buffy when the plan goes pear shaped?

2. Chapter 2, Solace by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 4] Liked (3126 words)
Buffy has sent Angel to hell with Spike’s help. With Dru also dead, Buffy and Spike comfort each other after the battle only to be confronted by the Scoobies when they are found asleep in each other’s arms.

NOTE: The lullaby referenced is called “Early one Morning” and is the one used in BTVS Season 7. If you don’t know how it was used in Season 7, then I won’t spoil it for you here.

3. Chapter 3, Need by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 5] Liked (1790 words)
*BANGEL WARNING - Don't freak out ! *

Spike and Buffy have sent Angel to hell; Dru's been dusted. After dealing with the Scoobies, Spike comforts Buffy, but will Angel's unexpected return mess things up for them?

4. Chapter 4, Betrayal by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 6] Liked (2414 words)
Spike shows Buffy the truth of Angel and his obsession for her.

5. Chapter 5, Warrior, Part 1 by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 2] Liked (1935 words)
Buffy faces the Scoobies, Giles and her Mom who drive her directly into Spike’s arms.

6. Chapter 6, Warrior, Part 2 by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 3] Liked (3844 words)
Buffy faced Giles, her mom and the Scoobies and they just don't get it, but she thinks that she finally does. She's a warrior; only another warrior could understand her.

7. Chapter 7, Prophecy by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 5] Liked (3478 words)
Fun, Sex and a Prophecy . . . what more could you want?

8. Chapter 8, Love by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 3] Liked (2614 words)
She said the words, but did she mean them for Spike or was she still thinking of Angel. Will Spike lose his soul and start killing her friends after making love to Buffy?

9. Chapter 9, Return by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 3] Liked (983 words)
Angel returns. What will Buffy do now? Who will she choose?

10. Chapter 10, Expecting by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 7] Liked (3364 words)
Buffy finds out she’s pregnant and finally tracks down Spike to tell him.

11. Chapter 11, Totally Expected - Research! by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 3] Liked (2600 words)
Buffy tells Giles and the Scoobies about the Prophecy and the baby.

12. Chapter 12. Patrol Buddies by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 3] Liked (2385 words)
Buffy and Spike go on their first patrol together.

Thanks to PaganBaby for helping me on this Chapter!!

13. Chapter 13, Forgiveness by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 2] Liked (2261 words)
Can Buffy forgive Spike. Can he forgive her?

14. Chapter 14, Routines by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 2] Liked (3478 words)
Buffy and Spike fall into routines of day to day life.
**~**
Song's referenced are:
“Love Shack” by the B-52’s
“Don’t Call me Baby” by MADISON AVENUE.

The lyrics are the property of their respective owners – not me. I just use them for fun, not profit.
**~**
NOTE: I understand that in some comic books, Spike's last name is given as "Pratt". I don't particularly care for Pratt for him and I've never read the comic books, so I made up my own last name.

15. Chapter 15, Secrets by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 2] Liked (3534 words)
Spike is keeping secrets from Buffy and she's not happy about it . . . at first.

16. Chapter 16, Liam, Angelus, Angel by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 3] Liked (3087 words)
Spike and Buffy make plans for their wedding; Angel has other plans.
**
SPECIAL WARNING: Attempted Rape.
**
Notes:
If you really like Angel, then take this chapter with a grain of salt - someone has to be the bad guy, okay?

17. Chapter 17, Wedding Day by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 5] Liked (3170 words)
The Title pretty much says it all - Wedding Day.

NOTE 1:
I don’t speak Latin, so the Latin referenced here is from an online translation. If you DO speak Latin, and think that part of it is terribly wrong, let me know and I can fix it, otherwise, just go with it – the English version of what’s being said is there, too.

NOTE 2:
The song referenced is :
“Baby, I love you” by the Ramones.
 I don’t own the song or the lyrics, just using it for fun, not for profit.

18. Chapter 18, And Baby Makes 3 by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 3] Liked (3377 words)
The baby is born. Is it Spike’s? Is it Buffy’s? Or is it something the monk's just created?

The Initiative is capturing demons, what exactly are they doing with them?

19. Chapter 19, The Initiative by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 1] Liked (4178 words)
Buffy and Spike encounter the Initiative first hand. Will they both survive it? Will they be the same after?

20. Chapter 20, Did we Win? by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 2] Liked (4027 words)
Buffy has rescued Spike from the Initiative, but did they win or just make the commando’s mad?

21. Chapter 21, Party! by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 0] (3522 words)
Time for some fun. Annie is a year old and it's Spike's and Buffy's Anniversary, time for a Party.

**~**

Songs and poems referenced are:
1. Early one Morning, Olde English Isle’s Lullaby
2. Looking at You, by James Marsters from the CD: Like a Waterfall.
3. It’s Raining Men, by the Weather Girls
4. A Valentine to My Wife by Eugene Field (Poem)

I don’t own any of these songs, poems or lyrics, they are the property of their respective owners. No profit is being made from their reproduction here.

22. Chapter 22, Glorificus by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 0] (4287 words)
Buffy makes Angel swear to help Spike with Annie if anything were to happen to Buffy. The crazy-homeless population is increasing and they can see that Annie is the Key.
**~**
I know the time line of the event referenced from “Angel, the Series” does not match up with the time frame here, but work with me . . . poetic license?

23. Chapter 23, Council of Wankers by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 0] (2963 words)
The council has information on the demon after the Key, but won't share unless Buffy dismisses Spike. Buffy and Spike have their first run in with Glory.

24. Chapter 24, Lucky to Have You by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 2] Liked (1660 words)
Disaster strikes in Buffy’s life; Spike is her strength

25. Chapter 25, Warm Champagne by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 1] Liked (3085 words)
Glory makes a house call, she knows that Buffy and Spike are protecting the Key and gives them an ultimatum.

26. Chapter 26, Ben-Glory-Glory-Ben by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 1] Liked (2217 words)
Spike takes Annie to L.A. where Angel and Faith have agreed to help protect her; Buffy keeps Glory from following Spike but something’s wrong.

27. Chapter 27, The Promise by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 2] Liked (3442 words)
Spike, Buffy, Faith, Angel and the Scoobies face Glory. Can Spike keep his promise to Buffy?
**~**
Extra special thanks to Paganbaby for help with this chapter!! You're the best!

28. Chapter 28, 147 Days by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 1] Liked (3284 words)
Spike and the Scoobies try to deal with Buffy's death. They decide to try and bring her back. Can they do it? If they do, will she come back 'wrong'?

29. Chapter 29, Immortal by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 0] (2057 words)
Spike and the Scoobies brought Buffy back, but did they bring her back 'wrong'?

30. Chapter 30, Try Harder by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 4] Liked (2019 words)
Buffy’s not acting right and Spike is going to get to the bottom of it once and for all.   

**
Song Referenced: Self Control by LAURA BRANIGAN

31. Chapter 31, Dearest Buffy by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 1] Liked (2479 words)
Spike is still trying to get Buffy fully back. She finally admitted to having been in heaven and now felt she was in hell, but did she really understand the hell that Spike had been in while she was dead?

32. Chapter 32, New Year's Eve by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 0] (2845 words)
Buffy invited Spike for a romantic night on the town for New Year's Eve.

**~**
Song referenced: Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce
I don't own the song or lyrics; I'm not profiting from their reproduction here.

33. Chapter 33, Happily Ever After? by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 1] Liked (3086 words)
Life falls back into a routine for Buffy, Spike and the Scoobies. Xander and Anya are set to get married. Will it happen or will Xander walk away?

34. Chapter 34, NOT Avon Calling by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 4] Liked (2473 words)
Someone wants all of Buffy's friends and family dead. Which of her enemies is it? Will they succeed?

35. Chapter 35, Bitty Bad by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 2] Liked (2544 words)
Continuation of Chapter 34. Someone wants all of Buffy's friends and family dead. Will they succeed?

36. Chapter 36, Angel or Star? by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 1] Liked (3182 words)
Tara and Willow are working on new proactive spells to help with Slaying. Someone has done something to Spike and now he’s having trouble controlling the demon.

37. Chapter 37, William's Heart by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 3] Liked (3700 words)
It's Christmas and Buffy's trying to make it normal for everyone, but Spike's Demon is growing stronger. Has he crossed the line and killed Buffy?

38. Chapter 38, Soulless by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 3] Liked (2621 words)
Angelus is back and Spike has lost his soul. Can Willow re-soul the two vampires before it's too late?
**~**
Doo-lally tap: Adj. Mad, crazy, insane. A madness that afflicted British soldiers in Deolali, India. There's speculation as to whether the soldiers went mad whilst stationed there, awaiting the troop ship home, or that they were sent to the sanatorium there after going mad elsewhere. [Late 1800s] To say someone was, or has, "doo-lally tap" meant he was mad.

39. Chapter 39, Merry Christmas? by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 2] Liked (3304 words)
Christmas got interrupted by Angelus. Buffy and Spike finally get to celebrate together, but will it get interrupted again?

Song referenced:
Annie's Song by John Denver

40. Chapter 40, You Have the Key by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 1] Liked (3869 words)
Buffy gets Faith moved to Sunnydale and the gang is researching The First, but someone takes Buffy prisoner. Can Spike and the Scoobies find her and get her back?

41. Chapter 41, Early One Morning by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 4] Liked (3414 words)
WARNING!! PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ THIS CHAPTER!!
This chapter contains rape of a main character by not very nice creatures! Although it's part of the plot, this chapter is violent, disturbing and may be upsetting to some people. If you would rather read a version that is less graphic with regard to the rape scene follow the link below (it will take you to my web site where the alternate version is posted):
CLICK HERE.

**~**
Anya suggested that they use Annie to open the portal to find Buffy. Buffy finds out who it is that's kidnapped her.

42. Chapter 42, Goldilocks by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 3] Liked (4013 words)
Buffy's nightmare isn't over. Who will come to her aid? Faith? Angel? What if Spike comes to rescue her, how will she react?
**
Still angsty, but no warnings for disturbing scenes.

43. Chapter 43, Trigger by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 3] Liked (3332 words)
Spike, Angel and the Scoobies figure out that the First has planted a trigger in Buffy which is causing her to attack Spike. Can they diffuse it before she dusts him? Spike finds out what happend to Buffy in the dungeon.

44. Chapter 44, Jukebox by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 1] Liked (3647 words)
Spike, Angel and the Scoobies figure out that the First has planted a trigger in Buffy which is causing her to attack Spike. But they're still working on figuring out why and how to diffuse it.

45. Chapter 45, Sing it for Me by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 4] Liked (3508 words)
Spike is working on a plan to diffuse Buffy's trigger, but Buffy has her own plan.

46. Chapter 46, Blood by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 0] (2690 words)
Buffy is on a suicide mission into the Hellmouth. She can't stay with Spike. She knows that, eventually, she will dust him and she couldn't live with herself if that happened. If she's going down, she plans on taking as many of The First's foot soldiers with her as she can.

47. Chapter 47, Warrior Lovers by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 3] Liked (3447 words)
Buffy is in the Hellmouth, her death imminent. Can Spike and the others get there in time?

48. Chapter 48, Mistress of the Dark by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 4] Liked (3697 words)
Buffy and the gang open the duffel that Robin Wood gave her and encounter the Shadow men.

Angel brings Buffy an amulet to use in fighting The First.

49. Chapter 49, Big Guns by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 5] Liked (3280 words)
Buffy, Spike, and the gang take on the Turok-Han and The First in the Hellmouth. Who'll wear the amulet?

50. Chapter 50, Safe House by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 5] Liked (3710 words)
Spike takes Buffy home from the hospital, then they head to the Coven's safe house in Canada to join Xander, Anya and Annie and meet the Potentials, but there's another enemy waiting for them on the way.

51. Chapter 51, Fish in a Barrel by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 3] Liked (3764 words)
Spike and Buffy meet the Potentials.
Annie turns four - it's a party!
**~**
Song Referenced: I Need You, by LeAnn Rimes

52. Chapter 52, Baptism by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 4] Liked (2826 words)
Still at the safe house in Canada, Spike has a surprise for Buffy; Buffy has a surprise for the Potentials.

**~**
This chapter is dedicated to PaganBaby - she'll know why . . .

**~**
Song Referenced: More Than I Deserve by Christian Kane

53. Chapter 53, Itch by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 2] Liked (3745 words)
Still at the safe house in Canada, the Potentials are endowed with full Slayer strength; Buffy's and Spike's jobs are done here; they can go home. Life gets back to normal in Sunnydale.

**~**

Another Chapter dedicated to PaganBaby! **wink**

54. Chapter 54, For Love by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 4] Liked (3240 words)
Buffy and Spike find out what The First was talking about when he referred to "the others."

**~**

SPOILER ALERT: This chapter contains spoilers for nearly every season of BtVS and the last season of Angel, the Series.

55. Chapter 55, Have I Told You Lately? by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 17] Liked (1955 words)
True love - soul mates - warrior lovers.

The last chapter