[Reviews - 167] LikedPrinter
Summary: Since Spike was seen in LA a few months prior, Wolfram and Hart has taken an interest in the “Slayer of Slayers.” With their knowledge of his recapture by the Initiative, negotiations began. Once Buffy discovered the commandos and The Initiative, she was shown their inner-workings. Based on trust, she joined forces, or so she thought. With Buffy and Spike’s notoriety, Wolfram and Hart saw a lucrative opportunity. Utilizing their skills and ingrained hatred for one another, to showcase them in an underground demon fight club in Los Angeles, where the rich get richer, and only the strongest survive. Now that the ultimate match has now been set --- Vampire against Slayer, how will a recently un-chipped Spike and Buffy react when they are thrust into the world of ‘The Ring’?







*****RUNNER UP SunnyD Awards Round 21: Best Episode Re-write*****





Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: No
Word count: 53432 Read: 22095
Published: 04/02/2010 Updated: 11/04/2010

1. Chapter 1 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 12] Liked (3249 words)
Hello all! My muse demanded another story...so here it is. I hope all enjoy. Crossover story with Buffy and Angel. Set in Buffy Season 4, episode The I in Team and Angel Season 1, episode The Ring.

2. Chapter 2 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 8] Liked (2123 words)
I'm so happy that people are enjoying this fic. It's such a change from what I am writing along side this, My Lady in Waiting. Big thanks to Sanityfair for being my beta and to Pixiecorn for a gorgeous banner! Thanks so much ladies!

3. Chapter 3 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 8] Liked (2217 words)
OK,despite my inner child crying out for me to post this chapter sooner, I've held firm and waited for today. I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did writing it!!!

Thanks to Sanityfair...as always and Pixiecorn for the beautiful banner!

4. Chapter 4 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 7] Liked (1934 words)
Alright my pretties...I hope you enjoy. My muse has been a finicky b*tch lately, so she needs some extra coaxing to behave.

Thanks as always to my bestest beta eva...Sanityfair

5. Chapter 5 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 12] Liked (2152 words)
I hope everyone is enjoying my story! Thanks always to Sanityfair for her support and being my beta. Without her help my stories would be crap! Also thanks to Pixiecorn for her lovely banner!

6. Chapter 6 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 9] Liked (2001 words)
I would like to take this opportunity to thank David Fury for supplying some lines in the chapter. (the ones in the beginning which are italicized and one in the middle.) The rest alllll me! Big thanks to sanityfair and pixiecorn for their parts. *lots of hugs ladies!*

7. Chapter 7 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 7] Liked (2741 words)
Ok guys here comes another chapter. I know a lot of you needed to rinse your brains out after the image of Riley and Maggie stained there! Sorry! Anywho, thanks always to Sanityfair, who is the bestest beta and helps me sooooo much, words cannot attest to her greatness! *big hugs* Thanks also to Pixiecorn for her banner

8. Chapter 8 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 8] Liked (2838 words)
I hope that everyone is enjoying. Big thanks to Sanityfair! Take a look at her first fic The Kiss! Also thanks to Pixiecorn for the lovely banner!

9. Chapter 9 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 6] Liked (3031 words)
Alright kiddies, sit back and enjoy the next chapter to my little tale! Big thanks to sanityfair and pixiecorn, you know for what!!!

10. Chapter 10 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 8] Liked (2502 words)
Ok, I appreciate all that have stuck with this story. I am really have a lot of fun with this story and I hope the same holds true for all of you as well! Big thanks to Sanityfair, sorry this chapter needed so much work!! *luv ya sweetie!*
Don't forget, those in the US, thank your Vet today!

11. Chapter 11 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 9] Liked (2799 words)
Well, decided to post a little early. Hope you don't mind! I'm so happy that this story is being well received and I hope that you all will continue to enjoy my little tale. Big thanks to Sanityfair as always. You're the best babe!

12. Chapter 12 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 10] Liked (2607 words)
Well here's the next installment. Hope all enjoy. RL has been really tough for me the last two weeks, so I hope this low time in my life isn't reflected in nor is affecting my writing. If it is, I'm really sorry for that. Big thanks to my beta and more importantly, a great friend, Sanityfair. thanks for EVERYTHING!!!

13. Chapter 13 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 10] Liked (4194 words)
Well hello faithful readers! I apologize for the delay in posting. As I said before, RL was really kicking my ass, and my muse, the brat she is, didn't hang around to watch. Hence the delay. Well, things are really looking up--thank goodness. I would like to thank Diebirchen for beta-ing this and helping me tremendously. She is such a wonderful addition to Sanityfair!!! Big Hugs ladies! Last but not least, big thanks to whomever nominated this story in Round 21 at the SunnyD awards!!!

14. Chapter 14 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 8] Liked (1997 words)
Here's the next installment to my tale. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my beta Sanityfair. She had really helped me become a better writer, and without her all of these words on the screen would be shit. Big thanks SF!

15. Chapter 15 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 7] Liked (2157 words)
Well, here's the next installment of my tale. I would like to take this opportunity to give a big thanks to Sanityfair and Diebirchen for their amazing help in beta-ing my story, but also for helping me far more than that. Without their guidance, I wouldn't be pushing myself to be the writer they know I can be. Thanks so much ladies!

16. Chapter 16 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 11] Liked (2643 words)
Hello all. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for not posting sooner. To be honest, I went through a period when I felt, for lack of a better term, I sucked as a writer, and I should no longer plague this site or any others with my crap. Through support by my family and friends, they helped me see that I don't suck, and I enjoy this and should do it. With this combo of mini writer's crisis and RL, time slipped away. I just want you all to know, I have no intentions of abandoning this fic (nor any other of mine). I hope this is worth the wait. Enough with my verbal cleansing...on to the story!
Oh, last but definitely not least, thanks to my incredible betas Sanityfair and Diebirchen! Love you ladies! Thanks to Pixiecorn for the delicious banner!

17. Chapter 17 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 7] Liked (2701 words)
I hope you all enjoy, sorry about the delay in posting. RL takes over, and you know the drill. Some of the dialog was borrowed from Angel episode "The Ring", but most of it came from my own crazy mind! Thanks to Sanityfair for fixing my mistakes. Any that are left are mine, so blame me!

18. Chapter 18 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 9] Liked (3965 words)
*Waves* Hello all! First, I would like to thank all those still following this story, I really appreciate it. Without the readers, this story would be just words on a screen. Next, I would like to thank all those that voted for me at the SunnyD awards. Without all your support, becoming the Runner up for Best Episode Re-Write would've never had been possible. So...BIG THANKS! Now, on to the chapter. To be honest, this chapter was a bitch to write. This was not due to not knowing what to write. It was more so due to wanting to convey so much and needing it to flow perfectly. Well, I hope I don't disappoint. And last but NOT least, I would like to take this opportunity to give my heartfelt thanks to my betas: Sanityfair and Diebirchen. You ladies are the best!

19. Chapter 19 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 11] Liked (5581 words)
Alright everyone! I hope you're ready for the next chapter! If not, too bad, here it is! Originally, I planned on this to be kinda short. Yeah, that so didn't happen. I hope you all enjoy this chapter, as much as I did writing it. Beta'd by Sanityfair and Diebirchen. Love ya ladies!!! *big hugs*