[Reviews - 39] LikedPrinter
Summary: High School Fic. AU/All Human. After causing too many incidents around the school, Spike Williams is forced to join the school play to "meet different kinds of people." Buffy Summers, the self-proclaimed student head of the theater department, wants him to leave before he makes a fool of everyone. Full of mischief and mayhem, A Midsummer Night's Dream may make lovers of the most unlikely of people. (Sort of a mixture between Get Over It, A Walk to Remember and my own imagination)
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Fantasy/AU Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes
Word count: 23664 Read: 19484
Published: 04/06/2010 Updated: 09/23/2010

1. Chapter 1 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 5] Liked (1839 words)
Hey guys! I hope you all enjoy this one because its going to be posted a lot slower than my last fic. Please review and tell me what you think!

2. Chapter 2 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 4] Liked (2258 words)
Hey guys! Sorry it has taken so long to post, but the school year is ending which means lots and lots of papers. But more will come soon. I hope you enjoy this next segement. Please review and tell me what you think!

3. Chapter 3 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 2] Liked (1514 words)
Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait, but here is the next update. The story is going to, well, get "going" soon enough. I just need to get everything set up first. I hope you all are enjoying this as much as I am. Maybe if I get a bunch of reviews I will post another chapter tomorrow because this one is so short. But we'll see how the muse feels about that. Please review and tell me what you think!

4. Chapter 4 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 1] Liked (1904 words)
Hi guys! I know I said I might post another soon, but the muse is fickle. But, here is the next segment. I am pretty much done setting the plot up which means basically all plot and action from here on out. Which also means, you guessed it, Spuffy goodness coming up :) Enjoy! Please review and tell me what you think!

5. Chapter 5 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 1] Liked (2197 words)
Hey guys! I am so sorry for taking forever, but this is reading week before my finals and studying takes precedence. I hope you all are enjoying the story so far. I will post again as soon as I possibly can. Please review and tell me what you think.

6. Chapter 6 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 0] (1884 words)
Hey guys! Bet you didn't think I'd be posting so soon after around ten days of silence. I was suddenly inspired and felt the need to share. Hope you enjoy it because this is the last of the Spuffy moderate happiness for a few chapters. BUT DON"T WORRY. Spuffy goodness is up ahead. They just need to get over themselves and realize how much they feel for each other. I hope to post again soon. Please review and tell me what you think!!

7. Chapter 7 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 4] Liked (1092 words)
Hey guys! Sorry about the unbelievable amount of time between the last post and this one, but I was experiencing severe writers block and had summer work. Anyway, this chapter is short and mostly fluff, but angst is just around the bend. Reviews help the muse immensely! I'll post as soon as I can.

8. Chapter 8 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 3] Liked (2001 words)
Hey guys! I know I posted only a few hours ago, but I just felt the need to continue. Who knows? If I get a whole bunch of reviews by tomorrow, maybe i'll post again within the next day or two :) Thanks to everyone who is still reading this, even after the ridiculously long break between posts. I hope you enjoy the angst of this chapter because the next few chapters are going to be at the same level. But do not fear! Happy Spuffiness is on the way!

9. Chapter 9 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 4] Liked (2057 words)
Hey guys! Here is the next development, mostly angst, but I threw in some fun stuff too. I PROMISE Spuffyness really soon. They just need to get over all these problems first. Thanks for staying with me this long as I am particularly proud of this chapter. I hope you enjoy it and please review! I will post faster if many reviews come my way :D

10. Chapter 10 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 4] Liked (1241 words)
Hey guys! I just want to thank those of you who are writing reviews :) and all of you who are continuing this story. Although our characters still have a lot to work through, it was coming along really slowly, so I decided to create a little Spuffiness to make up for it. I don't think I'm great at Spuffy scenes, but here you go. Please review and enjoy!

11. Chapter 11 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 3] Liked (2027 words)
Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long, but I am a beta for this story and have been working on it whenever I have free time. Nonetheless, here it is. Only a few chapters left!

12. Chapter 12 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 4] Liked (1126 words)
Hey guys. I am so, so, so sorry for the wait. My boyfriend broke up with me recently and i've had a hard time coping, least of all writing a happy, Spuffy ending. This was supposed to be the last chapter, but it's too short and they still have some conflicts to be resolved. I hope to churn out the next, and last, one soon. Also, I'm not great at sex scenes so I apologize if this isn't great. Thank you all for sticking by this story.

13. Chapter 13 by too_many_spike_posters [Reviews - 4] Liked (2524 words)
Final chapter! I finally sat down and finished it! Thanks everyone who commented and stayed with this story, I cannot thank you enough. I hope to write a new story soon (the second I have time, that is). I hope you all enjoyed it and will follow my next story! Thanks again!