[Reviews - 106] LikedPrinter
Summary: Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da, Life Goes On in the "Unexpected" Universe . . . . . . follows "Brownies". A several chapter continuation of the AU story "Unexpected".

**

In this story, Spike and Buffy find a way to get the bond back by jumping dimensions ... but will one or both of them pay the ulitimate cost for it?

**

If you haven't read the other stories in the Unexpected Universe, then most of this won't make much sense . . . it starts with the story "Unexpected" and goes from there . .. Check the Series 'Unexpected' to see all the stories in order, here's a link:

The Unexpected Universe : Series
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Character Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: Unexpected Universe by Passion4Spike
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes
Word count: 100440 Read: 42130
Published: 08/26/2010 Updated: 09/16/2010

1. Prologue by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 3] Liked (669 words)
I was asked to move this stuff out of the summary ... This is a short summary of what's going to be happening and in what dimension and how that dimension differs from the Unexpected!Universe. Read it before starting the story to make it less confusing (I hope!).

2. More Than Words by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 6] Liked (8079 words)
BE SURE TO READ THE STORY SUMMARY ON THE MAIN PAGE ... LOTS OF INFO THERE THAT CLARIFIES WHAT'S GOING ON ... ** Buffy gets a dreamy visitor and has an epiphany on how they could possibly get their bond back…
**
Heartfelt thanks to my "ET" and wonderful Beta, PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions, corrections and encouragement!!
**
Music Referenced:
"Mendelssohn’s Wedding March", performed with a twist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aauCGDSTz4s
 **
"More Than Words" by Extreme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrIiLvg58SY
 **
Wedding vows adapted from Handfasting.com:
  http://www.handfasting.info/
**
Wedding Invitation from:
http://www.w-weddinginvitations.com/


3. Hotel California by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 3] Liked (5961 words)
Heartfelt thanks to my "ET" and wonderful Beta, PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions, corrections and encouragement!!
**
Buffy and Spike get the bond back… Rome!Buffy and Rome!Spike are married and have done the claim, as well. Everyone's perfectly happy (except Angel, of course) ... what could possibly go wrong?

**

Music Referenced:

"Hotel California" by The Eagles:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgLfoQfmSQ4

4. Slipped Away by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 4] Liked (6117 words)
Buffy and Spike get the bond back… Rome!Buffy and Rome!Spike are married and have done the claim, as well. Everyone's perfectly happy (except Angel, of course) ... They've found out what could possibly go wrong ... now what?
**
Heartfelt thanks to my "ET" and wonderful Beta, PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions, corrections and encouragement!!
**
Music Referenced:
Avril Lavingne, "Slipped Away" (I Miss You)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR9m1QU7nKI
 
**
Pop Culture reference:
 “Tea and Crumpets”:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Tea%20and%20crumpets


5. Promises by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 5] Liked (3790 words)
Buffy and Spike get the bond back… Rome!Buffy and Rome!Spike are married and have done the claim, as well, but now Angel has 'kidnapped' them, coerced them into helping him bring down evil ... bring down the Black Thorn. Since they have no idea what they'll be facing after that, they take a trip through the dream connection to talk to Annie for what may the last time.
**
Heartfelt thanks to my "ET" and wonderful beta, PaganBaby, for her insightful suggestions, much needed corrections and always appreciated encouragement!!
**
Music Referenced:
Promises, Def Leppard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lOHNxae69E
**
Pop Culture Reference:
Monty Python – Three Questions
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWS8Mg-JWSg

6. Wind Beneath My Wings by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 5] Liked (6985 words)
Buffy and Spike get the bond back… Rome!Buffy and Rome!Spike are married and have done the claim, as well, but now Angel has 'kidnapped' them, coerced them into helping him bring down evil ... bring down the Black Thorn. Angel has advised them all to do something they enjoy...Buffy and Spike go to visit Annie, then spend some time with each other, doing something they enjoy ...
**
Heartfelt thanks to my "ET" and wonderful Beta, PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions, much needed corrections and always appreciated encouragement!!
**
Music Referenced:
Wind Beneath My Wings … Bette Midler
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq0llrCYtCQ
**
I don't know who did the picture of Spike in the shower ... I'd love to give credit if I knew!!

7. A Different Kind of Knight by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 7] Liked (5725 words)
Buffy, Spike and Willow have traveled to the other dimension, where Buffy and Spike now live in Rome and Angel runs W&H’s LA office to attend Rome!Buffy and Rome!Spike’s wedding and have Angel in that dimension perform the claim ceremony – and it worked! They have the bond back! But Angel’s dropped a bomb on them – they all must stay and help him take down the circle of the Black Thorn, instead of averting an apocalypse they are actually going to start one – but can they finish it?
**
Heartfelt thanks to my "ET" and wonderful Beta, PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions, much needed corrections and always appreciated encouragement!!
**
Music Referenced:
A Different Kind of Knight, Christian Kane, (http://www.christiankane.com/)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z_rGgZ_qEA
**
Spike's Poem by Passion4Spike

8. With a Little Help From My Friends by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 7] Liked (6602 words)
They've completed their missions, taking down the members of The Black Thorn ... now they await their fate in the alley behind the Hyperion as the Senior Partners' send the armies of hell for revenge. Will more warriors make a difference when faced with such overwhelming odds?
**Heartfelt thanks to my "ET" and wonderful Beta, PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions, much needed corrections and always appreciated encouragement!!
**
Music Referenced:
With A Little Help From My Friends, Joe Cocker:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wG6Cgmgn5U


9. Shades of Grey by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 5] Liked (3901 words)
The warriors and soldiers have beaten back the Senior Partners' army of hell ... but at what cost to their own ranks?

**

Heartfelt thanks to my "ET" and wonderful Beta, PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions, much needed corrections and always appreciated encouragement!!

**

Music Referenced:
Shades of Grey, Billy Joel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyVcHuV2MHQ

10. Destiny by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 7] Liked (5449 words)
The warriors and soldiers have beaten back the Senior Partners' army of hell ... but at what cost to their own ranks? What does Dru have in mind for her 'naughty boy'?
**
I have to extend extra props to PaganBaby for her suggestions on this chapter which will color the whole rest of the story! Thanks so much for your wonderful ideas for Drusilla's dialogue! You're the best! {{hugs!!}}
**
Music Referenced:
Destiny, Jim Brickman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhRHLOqbsVo

11. Everything is Different Now by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 6] Liked (5711 words)
The warriors and soldiers have beaten back the Senior Partners' army of hell ... but has Dru turned Spike back into her deadly boy? Has he finally killed his third Slayer?
**
Heartfelt thanks to my "ET" and wonderful Beta, PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions, much needed corrections and always appreciated encouragement!!
**
Music Referenced:
Everything is Different Now, Don Henley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fg1lZ4TQXU

12. Taking You Home by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 9] Liked (7384 words)
The warriors and soldiers have beaten back the Senior Partners' army of hell ... but Dru has turned Spike back into her deadly boy. Can Buffy succeed in getting her husband back? What will happen to their love after she sees, first hand, the things that Spike never wanted her to imagine?
**
Heartfelt thanks to my "ET" and wonderful Beta, PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions, much needed corrections and always appreciated encouragement!!
**
Music Referenced:
Taking You Home, Don Henley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUE8aEn20M

13. Take Me There by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 6] Liked (5610 words)
Spike’s got his memories back…but can Buffy forgive him for what she’s seen him do? Can she still love him now that she’s had a front row seat to the monstrous things that he’s done?

**

Heartfelt thanks to my "ET" and wonderful Beta, PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions, much needed corrections and always appreciated encouragement!!
**
Music Referenced:
"Take Me There", Rascal Flatts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKy-6EXe2lQ
 **

14. Every Breath You Take by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 7] Liked (6301 words)
The Black Thorn been taken out, the demon army’s been defeated and Spike’s gotten his memories back … now, they just need to get back home… Will Angel be a help or a hindrance to them?

**

Heartfelt thanks to my "ET" and wonderful Beta, PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions, much needed corrections and always appreciated encouragement!!
**
Music Referenced:
The Police, Every Breath You Take
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH_YbBHVF4g

15. Mother and Child Reunion by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 8] Liked (8229 words)
The Black Thorn been taken out, the demon army’s been defeated and Spike’s gotten his memories back … now, they just need to get back home… Will Angel be a help or a hindrance to them?

**

Heartfelt thanks to my "ET" and wonderful Beta, PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions, much needed corrections and always appreciated encouragement!!
**
Music Referenced:
“Mother and Child Reunion”, Paul Simon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXsyXjZPvGU
**
Where is Maldives, anyway?: https://www.atollparadise.com/maldives-139-SonevaGiliMaldives.htm

16. Baby, I Love You by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 7] Liked (5471 words)
The gang’s all home … now time to see if those tickets to Disneyland will work …
**

Heartfelt thanks to my "ET" and wonderful Beta, PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions, much needed corrections and always appreciated encouragement!!
**
Thanks and {{hugs}} to strikske for the manipulated picture of Spike!! You'll know it when you see it! :D
**  
Music Referenced:
"Baby, I Love You" by The Ramones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqZmJ7RGAP4

17. The Cow Jumped Over the Moon River by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 11] Liked (8456 words)
The vacations are coming to an end in both universes…it’s nearly time to go back to the real world …
**
Heartfelt thanks to my "ET" and wonderful Beta, PaganBaby, for her wonderful suggestions, much needed corrections and always appreciated encouragement!!
**
Music Referenced:
Bryan Adams, Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v7rDQEF9Rc
Moon River, from Breakfast at Tiffany's, Audrey Hepburn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMiur_5Iq8o