[Reviews - 83] LikedPrinter
Summary: Mid-Season Six.



Buffy has a tiny little accident during patrol. She accepts Spike's offer to help her, but doesn't realize that offer encompasses much more than her wounded ankle until she is already chained up to the ceiling of the lower level of his crypt. It is now up to her to decide if she’ll help herself, or not.
Rated: 18
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 24978 Read: 17001
Published: 11/13/2010 Updated: 01/22/2011

1. Day Zero – Realize you Have a Problem by Sotia [Reviews - 13] Liked (2652 words)
The fact that this exists is a major blow to my credibility, which is why it was only being posted on my LiveJournal up to now. It seems I'm not completely done with Spuffy after all, although I'm not back on the Spuffy-train either--sadly. Still, it was exhilarating writing one chapter and having an idea for a fic.

Half of this chapter had been in my work computer for four months, named Spuffy Something, when on a slow day at work, I thought I'd see if it could at least become a one-shot. It wouldn't. It would only settle for being an eight-parter fic.

Seven out of eight parts have already been written now, and betad by the wonderful Marilyn and Mari, whom I can't thank enough.

I hope you like it. Updates will be weekly.

2. Day One – Delegate by Sotia [Reviews - 5] Liked (2958 words)
Thank you so much for your response to the previous chapter. You reminded me why I keep coming back, and why Spuffy is like home.

I hope you like this chapter, too.

Thank you Marilyn and Mari for all the work you've put into making this fic read-worthy!

3. Day Two – Shirk responsibility by Sotia [Reviews - 8] Liked (3121 words)
Thank you so much for your reviews. They mean the world, and I am really sorry I didn't reply to them yet, but I will by tomorrow.

I'm sorry the chapter is late, but it's not that late, right? *bats eyelashes*

I hope you like. A million thanks to Mari and Marilyn for helping me so much with their editing!

4. Day Three – Relax by Sotia [Reviews - 9] Liked (3048 words)
Again I'm late with posting, and I'm really sorry. Had sixteen people over for dinner last night, so had to spend most of Friday and all of Saturday cooking. That's the reason I still haven't replied to reviews, but I will; I promise. Your reviews mean more than you know to me, and I appreciate each and every one of them. Thank you!

Thank you Mari and Marilyn for the betaing and for being generlaly made of pure awesome. You rock, ladies. Thank you Andrei for not whining that I'm posting instead of watching Californication with you!

5. Day Four – Let people know how you feel (Part A) by Sotia [Reviews - 8] Liked (2763 words)
A great big thank you to all of you for reading, and a thank you with a cherry on top for those who review :D You rock!

Thank you Mari and Marilyn for the great beta job. Love you, ladies!

6. Day Four – Let people know how you feel (Part B) by Sotia [Reviews - 8] Liked (2609 words)
Thank you Mari and Marilyn for the betaing. You're too good to me, and I love you both!

Thank you for reading and letting me know what you think. It means the world, and you're awesome for doing so!

I hope you like the chapter!

7. Day Five – Stop thinking the world will end if you aren’t there to spin it by Sotia [Reviews - 8] Liked (2629 words)
I hope you all had a wonderful start to the new year, and that 2011 is everything you need it to be! *hugs*

Thank you for reading and reviewing, and I'm sorry for not having had the time to reply to the reviews you've left for the previous chapter. They honestly mean a lot, and I will get to them!

Thank you Mari and Marilyn for your mad betaing skillz! You rock my world!

8. Day Six – Live a little (and stop trying to seem so proper!) by Sotia [Reviews - 7] Liked (3224 words)
Thank you all so very-very much for reading and taking the time to let me know you like!

Thank you Mari and Marilyn for beating this. You're made of win!

9. Day Seven – Don’t be afraid to be yourself by Sotia [Reviews - 17] Liked (1974 words)
Thank you Mari and Marilyn for betaing this whole story for me. You're made of win!

Thank you all for reading, reviewing, and making me happy! I'd expected I'd have some more free time with Andrei being out of the country, but I barely have time to sneeze after all, so I haven't managed to reply to your reviews. I'm truly sorry, and I will try to reply to all of them as soon as possible.

Hope you enjoy the final chapter. I know some of you were hoping for heavy smut, but while writing this, it somehow felt wrong to focus on that. I'm sorry if I let you down :(