[Reviews - 91] LikedPrinter
Summary: This is set in the period of time, when bored knights were pursuing the witches and heretics for fun (while off the battlefields), when the would-be serial killers were on the loose in plain view to all (hiding behind their status in society), and when innocent victims were burned on stakes for other people’s sins (inquisition). Yes! You guessed it! The 15th century, all-human fanfic. This is the set I placed our Spuffy couple in, for my first ever fanfic. I played with timeline, characters, and meshed some things together in my way.

Spike is hardened knight, known for his reputation as William the Bloody, only in this case, there is no ‘bloody awful poetry’ present but his masterful skills of finding and bringing heretics and witches to ‘justice’… no matter what.
Buffy is no one important, a poor girl living on the brink of the town. One horrible night changed her life from worse to hell and brought her on the dangerous path of a lustful knight that was sent to condemn her to the fire… and they both end with burning in their heart instead.
WARNINGS: Evil Spike, gore situarions, angst, **rape IMPLIED**... if you're not prepared for this, don't read - I don't wanna burn in flames. *wink*
Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: NC-17 Fics, Fantasy/AU Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Horror, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Rape, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No
Word count: 42463 Read: 15786
Published: 12/01/2010 Updated: 11/20/2012

1. Chapter 1 - Prologue to a Sin by Shardallinee [Reviews - 11] Liked (1223 words)
Warnings: Spike is evil man, harboring no softness as of yet for Buffy. The fic is filled with gore and god-awful stuff, so don’t go reading it if you won’t handle it well. But since all my other angsty stuff I wrote (not fanfic) usually ends happily, this one will too. Eventually.
Also, no detailed rape here. I can’t bring myself to write it in my first work posted here.
Oh, and I blushed my way through any NC-17 situations… it’s a dead give-away that I’m a virgin in that writing department... *blush*

2. Chapter 2 - Blood on the dance floor by Shardallinee [Reviews - 9] Liked (1679 words)
Uh... I guess I could wait a day or two, but I'm impatient by nature, and seeing that I could...so I did. Update I mean :)

I apologise to you if you expected Spuffy chapter... but it's not. It's very important for the story though, and just like I mentioned it in the reviews, this one holds the pinch of gore. Consider yourself warned, though it's nothing TOO described. I mostly leave people to their imagination. NC-17.

Oh! and speaking of reviews... THANK YOU to all who took their time and wrote me a little something... You guys are the best! (to my first ever reviewers: schnulli, Sibb, Pam S, Behind Blue Eyes, Bridget, Shadowsbabe, Hollows, sue, sugar_slave and SpikesGirl - you guys are awesome!)

3. Chapter 3 - In Noctem by Shardallinee [Reviews - 9] Liked (2963 words)
This chapter is extra long, mainly Spuffy but not at all fluffy. Not right now at least, because it can't be.
I hope you will like it. I beta it myself, so if you find any faults do contact me, ok? :)

A big THANK YOU to all of my old reviewers and a few new ones (gopher101, victoria, Brittany and total geek), that were so kind to let me know what they thought about the previous chapter. Thank you everyone! You guys are awesome!

4. Chapter 4 - No Angels, No Flowers by Shardallinee [Reviews - 5] Liked (3884 words)
Okay, here it comes. The longest chapter I wrote so far, though it may not seem as long to you. I had a hard time writing it, since it contains some more of the hints and info's and I hope you like it.
And it's official - nose running, coughing, feeling like a big pile of... poopy (hee hee) - I'm sick.
Gah... no beta.. just me. Point out any grammar mistakes to me if you are so kind, please :)

Aaaand of course, a BIG THANK YOU for all who reviewed the last chapter! You guys are all so amazing! I even have some amazing new reviewers: Kellie Mulder, tinkerbell and Vette! Also, thank you to all of my older ones! Luv ya all very much!
(anyone wondering, yea...I do get quite emotional when I'm sick :D )

5. Chapter 5 - Clouds and Poppies by Shardallinee [Reviews - 8] Liked (2557 words)
Sorry for the delay in updates. It's pre-Christmas madness here and I'm still sick. As my migraines allowed me I wrote, but this chapter is not alot. It holds some pieces of the puzzle, but these pieces are small. I hope I didn't disappoint you. But really, as soon as my head stops hosting a death metal band, I'll update. In the mean while, I'll just try to edit future chapters in between these pesky headaches and update.

Thank you for all of the wonderful reviews you gave me in the last chapter! I appreciate each and every one of them.

Oh, and my Photoshop died along with my last PC...so I improvised with Painter for my banner... (I know.. I know...can't wait to get Photoshop back).

6. Chapter 6 - The Chess Game by Shardallinee [Reviews - 8] Liked (4188 words)
Delay again but here I am, with an extra long chappie for ya. It was hard to write it, since I had troubles with getting things out of my head and put it in writing properly, without sounding too confusing as a result. Well, you'll be the judges of how much I just complicated the whole thing. I'm sorry, but I hadn't had much time or will for editing. I'm quite beat and still on pills and tea...
Don't listen to my ramblings, go on, and read it .

Thank you all for the wonderfull reviews you gave me last time! Love ya all very much! I'm hoping I won't scare ya all away after this update :)

7. Chapter 7 - Night, River and the Rain by Shardallinee [Reviews - 7] Liked (4398 words)
It's been a long time, huh?
I blame it on the crazy holidays... by the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone! I hope you all spent it with people you love and feel close and had a great time!

This chapter is unbetaed, as per usual - it was me who tried to shape it towards readability. Any grammar mistakes - point them to me please, I still learn to write in this language :)
The chapter I first planned on posting today would be tooooo long... so I kinda cut it in half...this is the first part. I hope you'll like it.

To my reviewers that took their time letting me know what they thought of the previous chapter - I love you guys!

8. Chapter 8 - Dare to Dance by Shardallinee [Reviews - 2] Liked (2351 words)
It's 3:30 am...and look what I'm doing. Updating of course!

Thank you everyone for the awesome reviews I got for the previous chapter!

Now, this one... it's shorter and quite unusual, If I might say. In it is the RAPE scene as well as some of the lighter topics...
for the RAPE part, I hope I do not insult anyone by writing it, but I did warn everyone at the beginning (it's in the warnings after all..), I did not go into little specific details. I leave your imagination to go there and fill in the blanks. All I wrote is quite vague. If you wish to skip it but still obtain some sort of knowledge or hint as to whom did it and when, read only the first few lines that are written in italics and the last paragraph of it.
as for the rest? some more of the plotline...

I'm nervous as hell, so just go on and read it.

9. Chapter 9 - Fallen in Sacrifice by Shardallinee [Reviews - 8] Liked (4815 words)
Updating once more with a delay. My mind was not in a nice place for the past few days and I was unhappy with the chapter. But, here it is finally. I hope you will like it.

!Thank you! Pam S, Behind Blue Eyes and Vette, for reviewing the last chapter... believe it or not, the feedback means alot :)
ALSO, you all might notice the NEW BANNER - it is beautiful isn't it?? The big thanks goes to Vette for making it for me! Luv ya, sweets! You made my day!

Any grammar mistakes are unintentional, but please be kind and point them to me. Thank you. edit: This chapter was edited with help of dear Behind Blue Eyes - you made it readable and I loved your ideas! Thank you again, sweets!

10. Chapter 10 - Lips of Thorns by Shardallinee [Reviews - 5] Liked (4188 words)
Hello there! I'm late, I know, but RL has took a big chunk out of my writing time. I hope people are still reading this.

I want to thank all of you guys for reviewing the last chapter! Means ALOT.

Now, for the news: The previous chapter has been fixed with the help of a very talented writer Behind Blue Eyes. You should go back and see it for yourselves, how much better it all sounds. It might even help you understand some things better. (Thank you again, D. - for all your help! You did an awesome job!)

This chapter continues, where the last one left off - with The Kiss. And this time a bit from Spike's POW... I hope you enjoy... because the next chapter that follows will not be as easy.

the dance mentioned in this chapter does exist.

And again - grammar faults are mine alone. Point them out to me if you wish - I still learn writing in this language as i go. :)

The banner was created by the talented Vette - thank youthankyouthankyou again!

11. Chapter 11 - After Sun Rose, the Night Came by Shardallinee [Reviews - 8] Liked (3585 words)
I'm so very late, I know... I'm sorry. have no other excuses than RL and the tricky-ness (is that even the word?) of the chapters to come.
i decided to proceed slowly, but hopefully enough clear for you (hell, even me) to understand.

Before you starte reading, I used the word 'spur' in there somewhere, and just today found out I shouldn't. as I quote from the source: ''The first recorded usage was in 1801. Spur also means "at haste" so perhaps spur of the moment - something done impromptu or with out deliberation grew out of spur in that sense, as in a quick decision.... '''(http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/44222).
Aaaanyway, seen the date it was first used?doesn't fit in the timeline of this story...and gosh I'm such a geek sometimes. To disproove it, I kept the word regardless. :)

The endearment Angelus uses in here is in Irish, and means 'my love'. In case you'll be wondering...
why are you reading this, anyway?

Thank you so much, Vette, for wonderful banner you've made for this story.. I mean.. people... have you SEEN it? Marvelous, I tell ya!

Unbetaed (I promise to find one soon... Unless you are for the job?) here we go then...
((((Warning for the Dru and Angelus usual behaviour))))

12. Chapter 12 - Mallus Maleficarum / The Hammer of Witches by Shardallinee [Reviews - 8] Liked (3713 words)
Hello! I'm finally brave enough to start posting again. Had a hard time writing anything these days because it was...well, hard. I split the chapter in two parts, since it would be too long if only just one. This is the easy part (for me). The next part will speed up everything into motion.
I hope you're not angry cause I posted the whole lyrics of this time's song - but I find fitting every single one of those verses and just couldn't decide.

The beautiful banner was made by Vette!! ((Thank you! Thankyouthankyou...))

And yes! This time I have a BETA! Thank you, SpikesGirl so much, for this!

13. Chapter 13 - The Twelve of the Council by Shardallinee [Reviews - 3] Liked (2919 words)

Hello!
Its been a long time, huh? Besides everything going on in my life, there's been this HUGE writer's block... about which you don't really wanna know. Right. Priorities. Here it is. The loooong awaited (IF anyone looked for it that is) chapter.
I dedicate this to two very special persons that I met here on TSR: SpikesGirl and Behind Blue Eyes. You two ladies both know why...
The banner is made by me (note the DeSoto logo on spike's chest banner? hahah...)