[Reviews - 205] LikedPrinter
Summary: Marriage is a winding road filled with many bumps and ruts. Buffy and Will Pratt’s marriage was no different. Until one day, they came across a bump they weren’t able to navigate around. This “bump” changed their relationship from one of understanding and passion into one filled with misconceptions and strife. In the end, not wanting to hurt Will and herself any longer, Buffy decided the only way to stop the pain was to move on. The one thing she didn’t anticipate with this decision—was she truly able to move on when she still loved and desired the one thing that she was trying to get past?






Winner at Sunnydale Memorial Fanfiction Awards Round 23 for Best Unfinished, and Runner-up for Best Pairing Conventional and Best Plot
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 18 Completed: Yes
Word count: 58149 Read: 25446
Published: 12/29/2010 Updated: 09/01/2011

1. Chapter 1: Cold by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 8] Liked (1572 words)
Hello all! I know, before you say "Another fic?", I will say it for you. Yes, it's another one. I know I have others that you faithful readers are waiting for, and I truly did try to get to write on them, but my Muse just kept pulling back to this. This story has been sitting on my computer for months, but something has told me to post it now. Please...please don't think I've forgotten about the others. NOT IN THE LEAST! I promise I will be updating on them and soon. I hope you all enjoy. Big, big thanks to my cherished friend and beta, Sanityfair. Love ya, sweetie!

2. Chapter 2: Uninvited Guest by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 7] Liked (3117 words)
Before you say it, yes...another chapter! You'll see in the body of the story why I wanted to post it now. Also, since the last chapter was left on a somber note, I wanted to lift up your spirits for the New Year--hopefully. Big thanks to my beta Sanityfair. Any mistakes up and beyond her corrections are solely my boo-boos. Hope you all have a wonder New Year.

3. Chapter 3: The End by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 15] Liked (1794 words)
I hope all you enjoy this next chapter. Big, big thanks to Sanityfair and Diebirchen--you ladies make me look like a better writer than I am!!!

4. Chapter 4: In too Deep by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 11] Liked (3604 words)
Hello all. First I'd like to say, I was in complete and total awe from the responses to the last chapter. I'm amazed everyone enjoyed it as much as they did. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it going. Secondly, I want to thank two amazing women, Sanityfair and Diebirchen. These ladies are not only there for me to help me look like a better writer, but even more importantly they are the most incredible friends a person could hope for. I am so fortunate to have both of them in my life. I love you ladies!

5. Chapter 5: Awkwardness by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 13] Liked (3101 words)
Hey, look, another one! I'm so glad that people are enjoying this story as much as I'm enjoying writing it. Big love to my amazing betas: Sanityfair and Diebirchen! Love you ladies!

6. Chapter 6: Thoughts of the Past by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 14] Liked (2466 words)
Hey! Here's the next chapter to my little tale. I'm glad everyone is enjoying this as much as I am enjoying writing it! Big, big thanks to my lovely betas: Sanityfair and Diebirchen. Love you ladies!! Big Hugs!!! Look tomorrow for the final chapter of Helluva Day...yes...I did finish it!!! Finally!!!

7. Chapter 7: Our Past Shaping Our Future by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 11] Liked (5923 words)
Ok...I have lots to say before we begin. First, I want to thank my lovely betas Sanityfair and Diebirchen for their help. In saying this, please vote for Sanityfair on SunnyD Awards for best beta! She sooo deserves it!!! Secondly, I'm sorry about the delay in posting. This chapter, to say the least, was very difficult to write. I spent a long time on it and I hope that it shows in the content. Thirdly, big thanks to the person/people who nominated me at the SunnyD awards! Big hugs and kisses to you! And finally, there will be brief, I stress brief, Will and other. Do not fret. It's a mere splash in the pan. Now, I've droned on long enough...Get to reading!!!!

8. Chapter 8: The Making of the Man by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 14] Liked (2134 words)
Hey, look, a new chapter! I hope I still have your attention and you are still enjoying this. Huge thanks to my betas, the lovely Sanityfair and Diebirchen. I'm wary about this chapter, and I will gratefully appreciate if you let me know what you think.

9. Chapter 9: A New Perspective by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 12] Liked (5595 words)
Hello all! So sorry about the delay in posting. I've just been straight out. I kinda have a few things to say, so I hope you continue reading before heading to the chapter. First and foremost: For those that frequently visit this site, hopefully you're aware of the tragedy that has befallen Pari. If you're not, please go to the home page and read below "I'm going off-line." I feel that at this time, we should all be tremendously supportive of this woman who has kept Joss' world at our fingertips for so long. My thoughts are with her and all those that are going through this difficult time. Secondly, I like to give a huge thanks to my lovely betas Sanityfair and Diebirchen. Love you ladies. And lastly, I like to thank all of you that have been reading my story. Thank you.

10. Chapter 10: Uncertainty Fraught with Confusion by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 14] Liked (3259 words)
Hello all! Here's the next installment to my tale. I hope everyone is enjoying thus far. Big thanks to my beta Sanityfair. Even though she's busy, she always makes the time for me: for my stories and even more importantly as my friend. Also a big thanks to Diebirchen for working on my chapter even though she's feeling worse for wear. Love ya, babes!

11. Chapter 11: Stubborness by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 11] Liked (2336 words)
No need to adjust your screen, I AM posting another chapter! My muse has been working overtime and there's lots of stuff to show for it! I hope you're as excited as I am!!! As always, big thanks to my lovely betas, Sanityfair and Diebirchen. If it wasn't for these ladies this story wouldn't be half as good as it is. Big Hugs!!!

12. Chapter 12: His Muse by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 10] Liked (2553 words)
Hello all! First off, I want to thank all those that voted for me at the SunnyD Memorial Fanfiction. Without you, my winning wouldn’t have been possible. Thank you! Secondly, big congrats to Sanityfair for winning best beta! She soooo deserved it!!!! Thirdly, I hope everyone is still with me. I know things seem to be moving slowly, but there is a method to my madness I assure you. All will be revealed. However, I feel that, especially with matters of the heart, things have to run its course. I'm not one to push a story along just for the sake of pushing it along. I find it important to lay the necessary groundwork so when everything comes to a head it’ll make sense. Hopefully this clarified things and you will continue reading. Lastly, I want to give a big thanks to some lovely ladies. Thanks to my betas Sanityfair and Diebirchen. Also big thanks to capella42 for my amazing banner! Now, get to reading!

13. Chapter 13: Little Reminders by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 8] Liked (3956 words)
*waving* Hello all! Here's the next installment of my tale. I hope I'm still holding you're attention. I like to give a big thanks, as always, to my lovely beta Sanityfair. Also, another big thanks to the talented Minx DeLovely, who edited my chapter while Diebirchen is on vaca. Last, but not least, thanks to capella42 for her lovely banner! Love ya ladies!!!!

14. Chapter 14: The Breaking Point by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 10] Liked (4188 words)
Hello all! I hope everyone is enjoying my tale thus far. I have two things I'd like to say before you start reading. First, I want to thank my lovely beta and friend, Sanityfair, for working her magic on my chapter. Secondy, this will be the first and only warning: the next chapters will be filled with difficult subjects. Some may be hard to read, but this is where I wanted to take this story from the beginning so... that's that. I felt I needed to give this little warning since knowing how difficult it was for me to write them, I know it will be equally or more so difficult to read. Now, I hope, despite the warning, you will enjoy this chapter and the others to follow. I really would love to know what you think and felt. Big thanks to all of you. BBE

15. Chapter 15: Laying it All on the Line by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 12] Liked (2724 words)
*mopping brow* Hello all! Did you miss me? Sorry for the delay in posting, but this chapter had been the hardest one I've ever written. No, not just for this story, but EVER. The reasons are long and many, so I won't bore you with them. Oh, and previous warnings from the last chapter still apply. Also, before you go, I would like to give a huge thanks to my beta, Sanityfair. Alright, all done babbling...you may proceed...

16. Chapter 16: Where Do We Go From Here? by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 8] Liked (2223 words)
*hanging head in shame* Sorry it took so long to update. I know I left the story on a cliff-hangy, highly emotional, intense note. Truly, it wasn't my intention to take so long. Well, even with the delay, I hope you will fully enjoy! *Please* Before you go, let me give a HUGE thanks to my beta and beautiful friend, Sanityfair. Love ya lady!!!!

17. Chapter 17: Great Bedfellows by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 12] Liked (3707 words)
Hello everyone! I know I said Sunday...well, it's very early Monday morning so I hope that's ok :) I don't know if you all are still with me, but those that are, this should make your day! *fingers crossed* As always, big thanks to my lovely beta, Sanityfair. Your the best...love ya!!!!

18. Chapter 18: New Beginnings by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 15] Liked (3897 words)
Well, this is the end of my story. I would like to take a moment to thank all of you who've been following this story for the past eight months. I'm completely amazed from the response to this story. A big, big thanks to my lovely beta and amazing friend, Sanityfair. With her patience and guidance, I was able to give you a story worth reading.