[Reviews - 65] LikedPrinter
Summary: AH. William Pratt has been leading a very dull life since he moved to Sunnydale. Just when he's looking to shake things up a bit by moving out of his uncle's house, an ad in the paper may be just the push he needs....


Buffy/Faith warning. Of course there will be Spuffy, not to worry!

Also, for some reason my word count is completely incorrect. There are that many words at least in some chapters alone.


Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other, Freaky/Kinky, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 20703 Read: 9688
Published: 08/02/2011 Updated: 02/08/2013

1. Chapter 1 by Laur987 [Reviews - 7] Liked (922 words)
Hey everyone, the idea for this story popped in my head while I was driving home from work so I just had to try writing it out to see what would happen. I hope you like it.

2. Chapter 2 by Laur987 [Reviews - 15] Liked (1625 words)
Here's some more for you. Hope you enjoy it!

3. Chapter 3 by Laur987 [Reviews - 4] Liked (2448 words)
Thank you so much for all the reviews, good and bad. I know for some the last chapter was quite a shock. The issue was raised that it looked like Buffy was just using Faith, so I want to reassure everyone she isn't. It'll be explained more in the future, but Faith is bisexual. Instead of just liking men or women, she sees beyond their exteriors. I'd like to call that view point pro-love. Here is the next chapter, thank you for all those sticking with this story. Also, thank you to Minx Delovely for wanting to be my beta!

4. Chapter 4 by Laur987 [Reviews - 5] Liked (2851 words)
I hope everyone is still enjoying this. Thank you for the reviews and to Minx Delovely for betaing me!

5. Chapter 5 by Laur987 [Reviews - 10] Liked (2951 words)
Thanks to Minx Delovely for all her help and for everyone who has been reviewing! They make my day!

6. Chapter 6 by Laur987 [Reviews - 10] Liked (3027 words)
Sorry for the slight delay. I was on vacation last week in North Carolina, and can I say what a beautiful week it was? I realize how lucky I am not to be there for the hurricane this week. I didn't think I'd have this chapter up till at least Friday, but I worked on it most of today and here it is! Hot off the presses! I hope you all enjoy it and thank you SOOOOO much for all the wonderful reviews. Made my vacation even better! Thanks to Minx Delovely for all the help she gives me. None of my chapters would be anywhere as good without her input! I'm serious, they wouldn't lol.

7. Chapter 7 by Laur987 [Reviews - 12] Liked (3200 words)
I survived Hurricane Irene and managed to get tomorrow off of work due to all the flooding. Due to my extreme good mood, I decided to finish up this next chapter and post it for all to enjoy. I hope everyone had a good weekend and that all those who were in the path of the hurricane came out alright! I hope you all like this! Thanks to Minx Delovely for all her help and suggestions for this chapter!!!

8. Chapter 8 by Laur987 [Reviews - 2] Liked (3679 words)
I know it has been far too long and I'm really, really sorry I stopped updating this story! I finally was able to get back into the groove of it and worked hard to get this chapter ready to post today. I no longer have a beta so if you're interested in the position please let me know. I read, re-read, and edited this chapter like crazy for 3 days before posting but I'm sure I still missed some errors. I really hope you enjoy it!