[Reviews - 9] LikedPrinter
Summary: It starts with a betrayal- and not the one that you were expecting.

Spike’s been tossed around by the Slayer too many times to count, but this time she’s gone too far. Her ritual of self-congratulatory humiliation has made him a laughing stock, and it’s the final straw. They’ve never been friends, but she’s forgotten that they are enemies.
No more of it.

But then the Slayer is shot, and the culprit is a freckle-faced eleven year old boy with a vendetta and wide, wet eyes. He’s an unlikely villain and the Scoobies can’t face interrogating him so Spike is tempted in to play Bad Cop while the Slayer lies unconscious in a hospital bed.
“To forgive is an act of compassion. It's not done because people deserve it, it's done because they need it.”

Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 13549 Read: 5178
Published: 12/05/2011 Updated: 12/14/2011

1. Prologue - The Betrayal by Isha_Rose [Reviews - 4] Liked (2996 words)
Hello all.
Here is something new for you, set at the beginning of an alternate season 5. I really hope that you enjoy it. If you do, please leave me love notes. If you don't, please leave me notes all the same.
The quote in the summary comes from Season 2's "I only have eyes for you" and was spoken by Giles.

Please note, I do not own Buffy the Vampire Slayer or any of its associated genius. Everything here belongs to Joss and ME.

2. Post-coital by Isha_Rose [Reviews - 1] Liked (1665 words)

3. The Shooter by Isha_Rose [Reviews - 2] Liked (4659 words)

4. When she wakes by Isha_Rose [Reviews - 2] Liked (4229 words)