Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks so much 4 the reviews you guys!!! Now okay, since it's my bday I really wanted to just chill and spend it as a complete hermit and write and post a new chappie! Here's 17, hope you enjoy! *AGAIN serious cheesiness ahead. I promise not everything is gonna be perfect in this story, there will be angst... it just turns out my muse is in a fluffy mood as of late, but it's comin I promise!*
The kiss slowly went from frenzied to tender. When they finally pulled apart, Buffy and Spike were immediately grinning like idiots before they began kissing once again. Her boyfriend took her face in his hands and spoke between sweet smoochies. “Incredible. Bloody incredible, Buffy. God, tell me you felt good, too. Tell me no one else has ever gotten to touch like that.” His eyes were closed and he had a half smile on his face while his forehead rested against hers.

She almost teased him but decided against it and answered truthfully. “No one.” She leaned against the tree trunk. “I don’t think I’ll be able to stand unless you hold me up, baby.”

He chuckled and pecked her one last time on the lips. “I’ll carry you everywhere, Goldilocks. Soddin everywhere.”
“Ooh, is that a promise?” She asked with a lazy smile.
He leaned forward and bit her earlobe as he kindly pulled up her pants to zip and button them closed. Then he whispered, “I am your willin slave, Summers.”

Buffy blinked. Maybe she’d heard an acceptance, or perhaps it was a hint of pathetic knowledge that had coated his voice as those words hit her ears. It was tiny, almost imperceptible, but she didn’t like it. There was just SOMETHING in the way he’d said that statement… Buffy tugged Spike away from her hair which he was so happily burrowing his face in, and looked at him with a confused expression. “I don’t want you to be a slave, Spike. You do realize were equals in this.”

The man had to blink a few times before he realized what Buffy had just said. Then he titled his head and looked at her in awe. She was an angel. She didn’t want to walk all over him, take advantage, or command him like a puppet. She wanted him as an equal, nothing less. Not a slave, or a puppy to follow her around, but a real sodding equal. Spike had known all of this before, but hearing her actually say it and knowing that she meant it… Well, the man had never felt so complete before.

Drusilla had used him and the second she’d found someone better, she had moved on. The woman had taken her insane ramblings and starry visions to another bloke. She’d cared about Spike, for a little while anyhow, but then she’d gotten over it. With Dru, he’d been a willing slave, and he was currently one for the blonde in his arms. He’d happily stay that way for Buffy, too, but she’d said no. She wanted him to be WITH her, not cater to her.

Buffy smiled at her guy and gently tucked him back into his jeans. Spike just kept looking at her like she was made of gold.

The golden figurine wrapped her arms around the man’s neck and leaned into him. Spike quickly brought his arms around her tiny frame and smiled tenderly. “Thank you.”
She frowned but responded sweetly. “For what, boyfriend?”

Spike couldn’t help himself. He smirked and lifted Buffy off of her feet, twirling her around as she giggled and squealed.

Buffy’s question was answered without Spike even having to respond.

***

The blonde duo walked hand in hand through the forest, trying to find their way back to the parking lot. They’d been walking for about ten minutes and neither really knew if they were headed in the right direction or not.

That is, until Spike tripped and stumbled over a very familiar and infuriating tree root. “Yep. Were on the right track.”

“Are you sure?” Buffy asked as she too regained her balance and her boyfriend stood straight once again.
“This bloody tree root.”
“What about it?”
“Same damn thing I tripped over when I was running after your perky little ass.”
She mock gasped. “Are you blaming me for our little predicament?”
“Damn right, pet.” He responded in all seriousness.

Buffy blinked. What? “Wait, I was just kidding… are you seriously saying this is my fault?”
“Well, if you hadn’t gone and run off then we wouldn’t be lost now would we?” Spike wasn’t actually angry, but it was fun to watch his little firecracker go off.
“Are you joking? You ran too, ya know. If you didn’t want to go after me, you didn’t have to. I couldn’t help we got LOST.” She had her hands on her hips now.

Spike looked over at Buffy when she wretched her hand away from his. The bleached blonde refused to smile. God, she was beautiful when she was aggravated. “If I hadn’t gone after you, YOU woulda gotten lost.”
She balked. “I would have STOPPED running if you hadn’t chased me! Jeez, I can’t believe you’re blaming me for this! It isn’t my fault!”

Spike resisted the urge to maul her mouth. “Well pidge, next time you wanna go runnin off on your own as a method of teasin me, just remember…” He took a step closer to his girl. “that I’ll ALWAYS chase you.”

Buffy took a deep breath to get a hold of herself. Ever since the heavy petting they’d done not fifteen minutes ago, she was reacting even more strongly to his presence. Her boyfriend took a step closer, seeming to be staring at her like she was a piece of meat. He was closing in and- Wait, a second.

Buffy crossed her arms across her chest and raised an eyebrow. “You’re teasing me.”
Spike huffed and rolled his eyes. “Fine. You caught me. But I can’t help myself. You’re sexy when you’re mad.” He tucked his tongue behind his teeth and quirked his scarred eyebrow.
She narrowed her eyes and bit her lip. “So that’s YOUR version of foreplay? Pissing me off?”
“Well… I have MANY versions, love, but… I just ADORE seeing you all hot and fumin.” He smirked once again.

Buffy slowly backed away, all thought of escaping the forest suddenly forgotten. “Well ya know… my version of foreplay, as you’ve already seen…” She turned around and winked over shoulder before whispering, “is much more interesting.”

Then she bolted.

Spike didn’t let her get far this time. He wrapped an arm around her waist before she could move even five feet, and hauled her back to his chest.

“You’re jus’ a lil minx, aren’t you?” He whispered hotly in her ear while rubbing his hardening erection against her bum.
Buffy stifled a giggle and then spoke in the most innocent voice she could muster while he was licking her sensitive neck. “What do you mean?”
“Ya know… I forgot to talk to you ‘bout those lil stunts you pulled when we were on the bike. Pretty brave of you considerin you’d been so frightened of crashing before you sat down on the thing. Really shouldn’t distract someone while they’re driving. S’not nice.” That one was a loooooong hot whisper.
The girl was panting now. “You didn’t seem to be complain- Eep!” Buffy squeaked when he pinched her butt, none too gently.
“You almost made me get in an accident, you know that?”
“But you didn’t.”

“Barely.” He swiftly moved in front of the woman, leaning his forehead against hers, and Buffy realized she really liked his tendency to do the forehead thing. “You’re not as innocent as you look.”
“Maybe I’m not. But, as I recall, I did try and tell you that.” Her hands found purchase on his upper arms.

“That you did.” He leaned in and kissed her hard. Buffy immediately started seeking friction and Spike moved his bent knee in between her legs. When they pulled apart, breathing raggedly, Buffy whispered against his lips. “Promise you’ll never kiss another girl like that.”

He tugged her closer and she moved her fingers into his hair. “I’ve NEVER kissed another girl like that, Buffy. You drive me barmy and I want you constantly . No one else matters to me.”

Buffy was pretty sure “barmy” meant crazy, but she figured he meant it in the good way, so she hesitantly asked a question about something that had been taunting her since last night. “… What about the Drusilla girl?” She spoke so quietly Spike almost didn’t hear her.

But he responded truthfully when he did. “Nothin on you, Buffy. NOTHING. What I felt for her pales in comparison to what I feel for you.” Spike was urging her to believe him, for he meant it with everything he was. He needed Buffy to trust him on this, to know how much he cared for her.

Buffy was well aware of the fact that she was falling in love with Spike. And it was stronger that when she’d fallen the last time. This man understood her and made her laugh. And she trusted him more than she’d ever trusted any of her exes. Hell, Spike had won her trust quicker than ANYONE had ever done before. They held a connection and Buffy was falling for him. For his strength and his kindness, his heart and his strong will, his smirks and his Billy Idol hair. She was falling for HIM.

She was also well aware of the fact that Spike had been in love with Drusilla, at least he said he had been, so she asked him this: “But you loved her…”

Spike knew there was no going back, and he didn’t want to scare the girl, so he answered her truthfully, but held back the wealth of emotion that had pushed itself to the tip of his tongue and was begging to be said. “I did.” He nodded and then kissed her again.

Buffy felt like she was flying.

When they separated, Spike needed to take his turn. He shut his eyes tight and held Buffy close, their breath mingling together. “That Angel bloke… Do I… I- I mean I understand if not but do you think-

“You’re more to me. So much more, Spike. He was the past, and I’ve changed; and you’re helping me find another part of myself, too. You’re my now and who I want as my future.”

She meant all of it.

Even though they hadn’t said THE words, the ones they did share were exactly what both of them needed right then and there. Their mouths fused together once again for a passionate kiss.

“You’re mine now, Spike. MINE.” Buffy breathily declared with desperation coating her voice as they parted for air. She’d never felt so possessive of a guy before, but she cared far too much about Spike to think of losing him.

He muttered something that sounded like, “Bloody hell, I’m done for,” and kissed her heatedly. The man cupped her rosy cheeks in his hands. Then he nuzzled his nose against hers before biting her lips. “And you’re ALL mine.” Spike almost growled the statement. “When those wankers in that bloody convertible saw you, all I wanted to do was grab you and show them that you’re mine, NO ONE else’s.” More sexy growling.

There was so much need, so much emotion in those words that they made Buffy’s heart flutter. Her blood was racing at a speed she hadn’t known possible. The way he’d said it, just the way those words sounded on his tongue, they didn’t scare her. They didn’t sound like a warning or a threat, but a protective want, a passionate statement that he wouldn’t- couldn’t -accept not to be true. She felt more cherished than ever in that moment.

And knowing that her feelings were returned, she felt so light the girl could have sworn she was floating.

She leaned up and brought her mouth to his. The kiss was frenzied, and when they finally broke apart, Buffy spoke in a fervent whisper. “Yours. Oh God, all yours."

***

When the couple finally found their way out and emerged from the forest, hands entwined, they decided it would be a good idea to get some food. The Bunny Hutch was a small little fast food place Spike had been ecstatic to find. He’d almost bent down on his knees and kissed the ground in front of the entrance of the tiny little restaurant the day he’d discovered it, for he was ridiculously grateful to have finally located a decent, greasy burger joint.

Buffy had never actually eaten here, so she asked Spike to surprise her with something. She wasn’t a picky eater, and the only thing she was really particularly craving was a strawberry milkshake.

The blonde girl sat at a small picnic table right outside of The Bunny Hutch and gave Spike a kiss on the cheek before her man disappeared inside to get the food.

***

Spike stepped up to the short counter where a red head was standing at the register. Behind were only three other people. Two were busy chatting while the third was standing over a grill. Spike and Buffy were the only two customers at the moment so the place was pretty dead.

The second the red headed girl laid her bored eyes on Spike, they bugged and then started to glitter. She instantly threw on her most flirtatious smile and asked him what he wanted to order. Spike smiled charmingly and then asked for two large burgers with everything, one order of fries, one strawberry milkshake, and a bottle of root beer.

The red head wrote everything down and handed it to one of her coworkers. Then she quickly turned back to the Brit and started batting her eyelashes. “Nice accent, cutie. From England huh?"

Spike smirked at her blatant attitude. She was cute enough, built nicely, but the only girl he was interested in was currently sitting outside waiting for him. But he responded to the chit’s question, no need to be rude. “That I am.”
“Are all the guys over there this hot?” She eyed him appreciatively.

Spike snorted. The girl smirked a smirk that could rival one of his own. “You’re a forward one, aren’t you?”
“Mhmm. I don’t like to waste my time with pointless small talk.” She bit her lip and looked at the stranger coquettishly. “Got a name?”
“Wouldn’t that fall under the category of ‘pointless small talk’?”
“Not if it gets us somewhere more interesting.” She smiled.
Spike rolled his eyes. This girl was just bold as all hell. “Name’s Spike. And listen, I’m just waitin for the food. Not really lookin to exchange life stories and whatnot here, pet.”
“Ooh! ‘Pet.’ I like that.” She leaned forward over the counter, giving Spike a nice view of her cleavage. “So, ‘Spike,’ how’d ya get that nickname?” She shamelessly let her eyes roam over the Brit’s body, lingering around his belt area.
Spike quirked a brow. This girl was worse than Faith. “Borin story, wouldn’t be one worth tellin. Listen, I’m here with som-”
“I’m Madison.” She stood straight, pushing out her chest as she tapped a perfectly manicured nail against her plastic nametag. “But I let my friends call me Maddie.” She batted her eyelashes once again.

Spike mentally groaned. Seriously, this girl needed a reality check. She was attractive enough, and if he were single, Spike probably would have been very interested. Except he wasn’t single and he wouldn’t give up Buffy for the world. Besides, this chick was hot, but no one held a candle to the golden girl outside.

“Well, Madison…” He was sure to stress her name. “Can I pay you for the food now? No offense but I’m really not here to flirt, just want the grub.”
“Oh sure.” She took the money he handed her. “And no offense taken, baby. You’ll find I’m a very thick skinned gal, takes a lot to hurt me.” She handed Spike back his change and receipt.

“Don’t think I’ll be finding out much of anything, love. M’not available.” He pocketed his change and nodded.

“Really?” She frowned. “Huh. You seem more the type that doesn’t like to be… tied down so to speak.” She undid her ponytail and shook her dark red hair free, letting it lay around her shoulders. “I know I do, though.” Then she winked.

***

Buffy lay outside of The Bunny Hutch on a picnic table seat, enjoying the feel of the warm sunshine beating down on her face. She sighed happily and sat up, turning back toward the entrance. Spike had gone in just a couple of minutes ago, and Buffy thought back to what they’d done in the woods.

She blushed.

She had never done something like that with a guy. The make out sessions she had participated in with her past boyfriends were as far as she’d ever gone before Spike appeared. Not even Angel and she had done anything under the clothes. She’d just never felt ready. And all of her boyfriends had respected that. Not including Parker, the ass. Except Buffy knew, that Spike would respect her decision to wait if she didn’t want to do anything skin to skin again. The thing was though, Buffy didn’t want to wait. The teenager wasn’t quite prepared for sex yet, but she wanted to try other things.

If Buffy were really honest with herself though, she would say that being READY was never really what had stopped her from experimenting sexually in the past. The truth of the matter was that she was extremely curious AND willing, but she’d never had someone who made her WANT to follow the naughty little instincts inside her brain.

Angel was all about respect and patience, which was all well and good but, it wasn’t what she needed. Parker was just a sloppy teenage… boy. It wouldn’t have been right. Riley was just really… big. He kind of made her feel like an ant. Plus, he was so simple. He used to be nice, but that was all he ever was; before the guy went insane, that is. Finally there was Owen, but he never made her hot or made her skin tingle, he was just a cutie. Buffy wanted someone who would make her shiver, and Angel had, but he wasn’t enough. She needed a guy who wasn’t boring, had his own flair, would cause her to melt with just a look, and was someone she could really care about. The kind of guy who would really care about her, who wanted HER, and would teach her things that most people only read about.

Underneath it all, Buffy Anne Summers was a vixen. She had never been a slut, and she wouldn’t screw around with just anyone, but she WANTED to try everything. Absolutely everything. With somebody special who could be her teacher.

Then Spike came along.

She smiled. He was the guy. And he was helping to open her up. She just really hoped she didn’t get hurt.

The blonde turned her head toward The Bunny Hutch and peered through the windows. Huh. She hadn’t noticed that red haired girl befo-

Scratch that. Red haired BIMBO!

A cashier girl with dark red hair wasn’t taking an order or making idle chit chat, but she was totally flirting with Spike! MY Spike, Buffy mentally raged. The ho-bag was pushing her boobs out and licking her lips obsessively.

The Summers girl stood. No one hits on my boyfriend!

She walked into The Bunny Hutch with confident determination. The red headed hussy was letting her hair down in an attempt to look sexy just as Buffy approached and heard her speak. “I know I do, though.”

***

Spike never noticed Buffy entering the building. One minute Madison, the cashier girl who didn’t know when to give up, was flirting, and the next, Buffy was linking arms with him.

“Hi baby. Is our food almost ready?” Buffy looked up at him, frowning innocently.

Madison’s expression changed instantly from flirty to annoyed. She huffed. “It’ll be ready soon, honey.” She responded snidely.

Buffy wanted to hit the girl the way she said “honey” like that. What a ballsy little bitch. The blonde smiled sweetly. “Oh good! I’m pretty hungry. My boyfriend and I worked up quite an appetite earlier.” She winked for good measure.

Spike almost balked. His girl was a possessive little thing. It was just as well, he sure as hell was territorial.

They were a perfect fit.

But Madison didn’t seem to think so. “Which boyfriend of the week was that?” She asked with snarky sweetness.

Buffy almost lunged across the counter, but instead linked her fingers with Spike’s and placed a possessive arm around his middle. “Only have one. Spike here is all I need to satisfy me.” She smiled again before replacing it with a faux sympathetic pout. “Why, can’t you find a guy that’ll stick around?”
Spike heard a couple of snickers from the people in the back. Madison’s nostrils flared. “I-”
“Order up!” A sweet looking blonde bumped Madison out of the way and handed a big brown paper bag over to Spike who nodded his thanks. “Have a good one, guys.” She smiled cheerily.

Buffy responded kindly. “We will, you too.” Spike smirked and wrapped an arm around his girlfriend. Just before they exited, Buffy stopped her guy to give him a long, sweet lingering kiss.

Their mouths connected and she let her tongue out just a little to sample his lips. He tasted like smoke and an earthy blend of deliciousness that she could only describe as Flavor o’ Spike. His tongue poked out to play with hers and she relished in the softness just before pulling away.

Buffy wiggled her fingers in the cashier girl’s direction before dragging a grinning Spike out the door.


Chapter End Notes:
Review please!! :) I plan on writing the stuff that will have me pulling out my hair in stress very soon. I promise you I'll be bald by the end of this fic!