Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm so sorry it's been so long. Some stuff has come up and I've been really busy. And on top of everything I'm sick and so life sucks right now- I just hope this chapter doesn't. It's mostly smut, let me know what ya think ;)
Spike’s tongue and teeth moved down to Buffy’s throat when air was needed. He mauled her skin, savored every moan and mewl that escaped his girl’s throat. And she was HIS.

And the sight of her in his clothes, done up with heels and that classic nervous little look she got on her face when she wasn’t sure about something- Oh hell he was a goner. She was radiant and vibrant and sexy and he needed to touch her before he busted a blood vessel. She looked so purely tempting and he wasn’t going to ever let anyone else lay a hand on her.

So with a potent need to mark, feel, relish in, and possess her even though she’d already stated she belonged to him, Spike had stopped everything and was currently working on the zipper to her jeans.

Incredibly lightheaded and drunk on the little growly/purry noises that kept coming from her boyfriend’s chest, Buffy gladly let go of the reservations she MIGHT have had about doing it in a car on the side of the road.

But, in this case, she really didn’t think she’d have had any reservations to begin with.

Struggling with relieving Buffy of her denims, Spike voiced his frustrations. “I think *I* prefer you in skirts, baby.”

“Here, let me!” She speedily shooed him away from where he was kissing her bare stomach, ignoring his groan and quickly arching up to get out of her pants.

She had the stubborn jeans down to mid thigh when Spike gripped them and hauled them to where her boots cut off.

“Good Enough.” Was all the Brit said before tearing her panties, sinking a finger into her, and attacking her clit with his mouth.

Buffy moaned out in surprise and pleasure. “God Spike!”

Smiling around her nubbin the man stealthily maneuvered his free hand to unzip her boots, all the while keeping a steady rhythm on his work.

Buffy couldn’t feel anything except for the exquisite rapture being gifted to her, the ecstasy between her legs and the sounds she emitted seemed a hundred miles away. The harder he sucked and nibbled, the harder she had to fight against writhing on the car seat. The strength being placed on her sex was driving the girl mad.

Once her shoes were loosened Spike quickly shook them off, adding a finger inside his girl and pumping faster. His ministrations earned a succession of mewls and whines, all of which spurred the man on and fuelled his lust.

Levis much too tight and Buffy getting closer and closer, the Pratt boy sped up his attentions.

He needed her. NOW.

When he started humming against her, Buffy let out a small shriek. “Oh, GOD- More, please.” The last trailed off into a pleading whisper.

Pushing in and out of her channel faster, Spike widened his mouth and sharpened his tongue, using the point of it to tickle her clit. His lips mouthed against her opening and he moaned into her. “Fuck you taste good!” He said, just before replacing his fingers and inserting his tongue, placing his thumb against her nerve filled button.

“Oh yes yes yes! Love it wh- when you do that- Ah!”

“What was that, love?” He pulled away to speak smugly for just a moment.

When he slid his wet tongue back inside her, she released a sharp gasp. “Dear GOD yourmouthshouldbeillegal!” She rushed out just before following the words with more moans and pushed her hands into her own hair.

Smiling as he devoured her, Spike slowed down his fingers but kept his tasting muscle inside moving speedily. Buffy protested at this change, but soon, as his hand slowly increased pressure and rapidity, the girl quickly began losing all ties to the world around her. The tension in her belly grew at breakneck speed, bliss crept up and Buffy surrendered to it with gasping breaths.

Her thighs clamped around his face and Spike tasted the flood of liquid heaven on his tongue, his eyes rolling up in his head. Ravenously consuming all she had to give just as willingly as she accepted the rush of satisfaction.

An underlying guilt for what Spike knew he was still keeping from her whispered against the edges of his mind, but the man’s need for his girl managed to simply shield it so all that happened was an increase in his desperation for Buffy. The small part of him that told him he was a liar was not loud enough for him to hear, only stern enough to drive him to acknowledge his gratefulness more than already felt for having Buffy in his arms.

The hot burn of pleasure left the Summers girl lax and pliant, relaxed and yet in need at the same time.

Feeling her boyfriend softly but urgently placing licks upon her trembling sex, Buffy wiggled some to get his attention. “Get me out of these jeans. NOW.” She stated calmly but with plenty of demand behind the words.

“You read my mind.” He spoke, just before hurriedly peeling her pants off the rest of the way.

Roughly grabbing her half naked form up in his arms, hauling her against his hard body, Buffy almost swooned at the feel of his chest pressed to her torso. She could literally make out every muscled curve as she limply curled into Spike’s arms.

Her hands found their way to his button and zipper. Breathing heavily against his cotton covered body, she relished in his also shaky breaths, happily knowledgeable to the fact that they were both in need of more despite the fact that she herself had already received physical completion.

Spike gripped her figure tighter and whispered against her golden hair. “Been waitin, ever since the first time- Gotta be inside you again, need to feel you, Buffy. Squeezin me into oblivion, your warmth- Want to be buried in that hot quim f'yours.”

All she could answer was a small whimper, for her mind was still too muddled to think quite clear. All she knew was to get him out of his pants ASAP!

She quickly let loose her boyfriend’s cock from its confines, softly stroking it as she murmured to Spike. “I missed you, I missed this… and I want-” When she stopped, Spike caught her blushing, and he couldn’t believe she was still doing that but he loved it. “I want to know what you taste like, know your flavor…”

His head span. He didn’t think she meant the words to sound dirty or stir his lust, for the way she spoke was soft and the sentences filled with simple admittance, but they made his hunger for her grow all the more. Still, he just needed inside. Fun and games like she was suggesting could come later. But right now he wanted to indulge in her wetness and heat, feel what she freely allowed him to embrace and trusted him to love.

Groaning at her soft strokes and marveling at the beautiful trusting look in Buffy’s eyes, Spike harshly tugged her shoulders closer to his own. “Later for that.” He said, just before leaning back against the door and drawing her onto his lap so her legs rested on either side of his thighs.

The position a little startling, Buffy looked him in the eyes somewhat confusedly. “What’re you doing?”

Her sitting there, still in his shirt, her hair slightly tousled and lips swollen from her biting them. Her taste was still on his tongue, the smell of her juices along with a sweet apple scent that wafted around her, Spike was overcome.

“Taking what’s mine.” He proclaimed, just before swiftly hauling the girl forward and impaling her onto his hardened shaft.

Surprised at this new angle, she let out a “Guh!” just before digging her nails into Spike’s shoulders.

Hissing at the feel of her, the liquid heat engulfing him, Spike squeezed his eyes shut and dug his fingers into Buffy’s hips. Straining for control with his jaw clamped shut.

The woman leaned forward and brought her mouth to his ear. “So that’s what you were doing.” She spoke breathily, just before releasing a kittenish mewl and began moving.

At first she simply rocked back and forth, getting a sense for the position and shuddering at every rub to her clit. But after a minute or so she put her weight down on her bent knees and started moving up and down his length.

The Brit slammed his head against the window, moaning at her moves and fighting for the strength not to plow into her and explode. She was incredible. “Fuck… You’re a natural.”

“Ah, so- Damn it’s so good. It feels so… right.”

And then their eyes locked, a silent truth passing through them both.

There’d never been something that felt so perfect.

Passion shooting back and forth between them, Buffy lifted herself up until she held only the tip of Spike’s cock inside her. Then, the girl very slowly lowered herself back down, squeezing her internal muscles as she descended.

With a loud growl Spike hurriedly undid Buffy’s shirt and went to town on her chest. She whimpered in approval and clutched at him, just as he was doing to her.

The girl’s fingers threaded through his hair as she moaned along to him suckling her breast. When he went to move to the other one, Buffy shoved him away so she could get more leverage for something she wanted to try and knew he’d like.

Shushing his attempts at moving back to her bosom, the girl quickly travelled up his length again. But this time, as she pushed herself back down onto his slick member, she languidly moved her hips in a figure eight pattern while once again focusing on tightening her inner muscles.

He stilled.

And in a deceptively quiet tone, he spoke. “Do that again.”

She did.

The results were well worth her hard concentration.

Just after he yanked her body to his, leaving Buffy with her palms on his chest, the Brit began ramming into her. With every lift of his hips she could feel the ecstasy building rapidly, and she fisted his top in her hands, grunting and moaning her agreements. “Oh my god, yes- harder! Unh- Yes! Fuck!”

And the words coming out of her mouth made him love her all the more. “Baby likes, does she?” He hotly whispered in her ear, his breath unknowingly making her shiver with lust.

“So good, Spike. Guh- So big- perfect.” He licked the shell of her ear while still plowing his cock inside as far as it would go, using the hand that wasn’t clutching his girl’s body to pluck one of her hardened nipples.

She moaned loudly.
“Yes… Fuck me.” It was barely a whisper but he heard it, and then promptly lost all coherent thought, along with every lingering ounce of control.

Shoving her body down against his so they were hip to hip, Spike held her there and pulled away from her hair to look deeply into her green orbs. “I love you.”
“I love you, too.”

Just as the words were uttered, the two blondes simultaneously smashed their lips together, and Spike took her face in his hands. He swirled his tongue throughout the inside of her mouth while grinding his pelvis against hers, touching her sensitive clit with every rub.

She was just about to come, so close…

Whimpering back in her throat and moving faster and faster, gaining more friction as the head of his prick bobbed gently against her sweetest spot inside…

She came as soon as Spike growled for what had to be the hundredth time, and his hands left her face to grip her ass, pulling her even closer.

The sudden squeal from Buffy that was smothered by their kiss excited him, just as he felt her inner walls quiver around his cock. Spike couldn’t hold off any longer.

He let himself go and they came together.

***

Once breathing had evened out and the couple lay entwined in a boneless heap, Spike helped Buffy get dressed. He found her boots and pants while she re-tied the shirt. And as the boy righted his pants Buffy hopped in the back to find a new pair of undies, never noticing her boyfriend stuff the ruined pair into his back pocket.

By the time the girl had finished re-dressing and plopped back down in the front, Spike had already started driving.

He pulled Buffy into his side, snuggling a tight arm around her middle and placing a long kiss to her cheek. “You’re amazing.”

With a devilish grin and a dreamy look in her eye, the Summers woman left a chaste kiss on Spike’s mouth before nestling into his side.
“You’re not so bad yourself.”

Rolling down his window and letting the night air blow in, Spike smiled at Buffy’s peaceful sigh of contentment. This was the reason he called her “kitten”, she reminded him of one. Just the way she looked now, all twisted into his leather coat with a sleepy smile on her lips; small and fragile, delicate features, emitting happy sighs every now and then.

God he loved her.

A few minutes later he turned the radio on, stirring her from her dozing state.

Spike heard her moan in protest when he moved his arm to mess with the music. He switched the radio back off. “Sorry, love. Go back to sleep.”

“Mmm.” She sat up and blinked. “No, it’s okay. Wanna be up when we get there.”

“Ya sure? I can just wake you-” But she was already stretching and yawning.

“No. I’m good. I’m all alert-girl now.” And she smiled at him.

Spike’s hair was a mess, but a hot mess. It was curly in spots and spiky in others. His eyes were still bright in the dark and the look on his features as he tilted his head at her…

He was just… gorgeous.

“I like your hair like this.” She said, as she ran a hand through his bleached locks to attest to her opinions.

He hummed his approval. “Yeah?”
“Mmhmm. It’s all sexy and messy- I like it.” Then suddenly her eyes bugged. “Oh crap! Is my hair a mess too?!”

The Brit peered on amused at his girlfriend as she quickly opened her visor to see herself in the mirror. “You look fine, Buffy. If anything I like it-”
She ran her fingers through her tangled mane and whined a little. “Ugh- I so have ‘just-been-fucked’ hair.”

He let out slight snicker. “’Just-been-fucked’ hair?”

She rolled her eyes as she directed her gaze towards him. “Like YOU haven’t heard the term.”
“Oh no, I’ve heard the term, sweetheart. Just surprised you ‘ave.”

“Well…” She fluffed her hair a little in the mirror. “There are a lot of things I’ve done that’ve surprised you. Correct?”

He nodded at the windshield. “Correct.”

The girl put her boots back on and set an elbow up on the dashboard. She scrutinized her driver and thought back to before when they’d talked on the phone. He’d seemed worried about something then, his voice was… off. But ever since he’d picked her up at home Spike had been perfectly normal.

But… knowing him, which she did, a little better than she felt any normal person should after meeting somebody such a short time ago, Spike wouldn’t just let anything go that was weighing him down. Something must’ve happened, even if it was taken care of now, she’d still like to know what had gone down to bother her boyfriend.

And so she asked. “Did something happen?”

“What do you mean?”
“Well… earlier on the phone, ya know when you called after talking to my mom, you seemed weird. I don’t know, just- did something happen?”

The boy felt like a knife twisted in his stomach. After everything that had gone down tonight…

Spike mentally told himself to keep breathing. He had been hoping she wouldn’t come out and ask about the conversation between him and Joyce. But as his luck would have it, she had. And now he’d have to lie to Buffy, about her own mother. He couldn’t just “not mention” the whole Drake business, he was going to have to outright lie to his girl now.

He couldn’t simply tell her the sodding truth like he wanted to either, because then… well then she’d be hurt. She’d be angry and there was no way she would enjoy herself tonight. Hell, Buffy would probably make him turn the car around right now so she could go and talk to Joyce.

And he wouldn’t blame her.

But then all hell would break lose

“No.” And he shook his head as he lied through his teeth.


Chapter End Notes:
Whadya think? Reviews for the sick/can't get any sleep/sore throat-ed writer??

-I know, I'm shameless-