Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everyone, here is #34! See endnotes for important info!

AND I SWEAR I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE SMUTTY DIRTINESS CAME FROM IN THIS CHAPTER I JUST STARTED WRITING NAUGHTY AND IDK I HOPE IT'S OK AND YOU GUYS SHOULD REALLY BE USED TO THE WHOLE POSSESSIVE THING BY NOW JUST SAYING *bites nails nervously*
The kiss was sweet and forgiving, a lock put on the ending to their fight. His lips moved away and he nuzzled his nose against hers affectionately, slowly placing his hands on her waist where he aided to steady her. Spike helped Buffy’s leg to stand straight again as he pulled out with a regretful moan. He tucked himself away. The man would have gladly stayed where he’d been but they couldn’t fall asleep in a drenched alleyway together.

Buffy blinked heavily. Her legs were wobbly as she finally put her full weight back on them, and her feet were wet. Well, everything was wet, it was still pouring.

“My legs are shaky.” She said quietly.

He smirked a little beneath the rain. “S’that so?” She nodded slightly and he smiled at her. “Lemme help you get dressed here, pidge.” And he pulled away from her, watching as she leaned into the wall and concentrated on not slipping.

He retrieved her flip flop and discarded shorts, bringing them back just in time to catch her when her knees buckled. “Whoa hey hey now.” He reached beneath her arms quickly and hauled her back up, holding her tired form to his chest as she regained her balance. “I’ve got you, it’s okay.”

“Sorry.” She blushed as she sagged into him. “Just got a little broken I think.” He laughed at that and Buffy smiled sleepily, taking her soaked shorts from his hand. He seized her gently while she tugged those on, holding out her stray sandal as she slipped her foot into it. “Thanks.”

“No problem, pet.”

Buffy picked at the heavy fabric of her denim shorts. She looked sympathetically at Spike’s attire. Those ripped jeans looked ridiculously drenched and uncomfortable. She pinched her wet shirt and sighed. “Better than naked.”

“M’prepared to argue with you on that one, love.” He joked, earning a giggle from Buffy.

“Oh please no, no more arguing.” Her eyes met his and she smiled slightly. “I don’t like arguing with you, well, when it isn’t the fun kind anyway.”

Spike squint his eyes in amusement, and leaned in and kissed her.

When they separated she asked him in a quiet tone, one not easily heard beneath the storm. “Are we, are we okay now?”

He looked at her biting her lip, loving her more than anything for bringing up the question when he’d really been the one in the wrong. “Yes kitten, s’long as you’re okay.” He peered into her eyes, still supporting her tired body in his embrace as the question hung there.

She took a second before nodding. “Yeah. I really am.” Her voice was sure, and she grinned when he released a large breath and muttered a “Thank God!” before hugging her.

Her head rested sleepily on his shoulder, and she suddenly became acutely aware of the rain beating down on them. The teen’s smile waned. She swore the heat was getting worse, and the headache she’d had earlier was creeping back up her neck now that she wasn’t happily distracted by... other activities.

She groaned and he pulled away even though she hugged tighter.

Spike looked into her bleary eyes. The rose on her cheeks wasn’t as vibrant as it’d been a minute ago. She looked rather worn out. “C’mon. Let’s get you home.”

She moaned in agreement, her eyes blinking at the raindrops hitting her lashes.

He wrapped an arm around her waist, supporting her body as she followed his direction. The rain was still pouring down on the couple.

Buffy stumbled when they reached the start of the alley, but she quickly righted herself and Spike grabbed her tightly again. He cracked a smile when she giggled, and though he should feel bad for her current inability to walk, the man couldn’t help but smirk proudly.

“You’re an ass.” Buffy said when she caught sight of his smug expression. She knew what her boyfriend was so happy about.
“Yeah but you love it.” He said, grin still in place.

Buffy groaned without answering him. She was soaking wet, she was tired, her head hurt, and she felt like freaking Bambi. All the girl wanted was to get home.

Spike’s amusement dissipated rather speedily when his girl tried taking another step and instead swayed into his arms. Her hand went to her head as he caught her around the waist, one of his own palms turning her face to his. “Buffy, you sure you’re alright?”

She closed her eyes tightly before nodding. She was honestly just tired, and the heat was getting to her even with the rain pouring down. “I’m just tired. And these clothes are obnoxiously heavy. Plus, your handiwork on my knees ensures that I’ll never be able to use them again.”

Spike breathed out a silent laugh, and he shook his head. He scooped her form up into his arms and started marching determinedly through the rain.

“Spike you cannot carry me.” She said with emphasis on the ‘cannot’. “Between lugging your sopping wet self through this storm and my body weight, you’ll collapse halfway home.” She tried squirming free but he held tighter.

“You can barely walk, pet. And you’re not that heavy. ‘Sides, the weather’s lettin up me thinks.” He smiled down at her and she looked upwards at the sky, blinking at the raindrops hitting her eyes. The rain was lessening now, and as the couple kept walking, it calmed to a light drizzle.

Almost home and Buffy decided to protest again. Her headache had waned and Spike had to be getting tired at this point. It wasn’t like it was a long walk back or anything, less than 10 minutes actually, but she didn’t need him to lug her all the way.

Though she was kind of enjoying it…

“Spike put me down.”
“We’re almost there Buffy, be patient.”
“I can walk you don’t have to-”

“Look. We’re here.” And he turned the corner to their shared block, confidently strutting towards his house. True he was a little tired, his legs mostly, but she was worse off. And he liked having her in his arms, anything to be able to touch her.

Buffy gave up protesting and just allowed him to finish the journey. She didn’t say anything when he walked down the gangway leading to his front door. Somehow the blondes had both known that “home” had meant Spike’s place, not Buffy’s. It didn’t really matter anyhow as long as they were together and the destination was peaceful.

Buffy idly wondered what the people who’d gotten a chance to see them waltzing through town looking like a couple of drowned rats had thought. The new boy in Moon Stream who was supposed to be trouble (yes she’d heard some whispers about him), carrying around Miss Buffy Summers. They’d no doubt made a strange sight.

Oh God she hoped no one called her mom, Joyce would think Spike had rescued her from drowning or something. Then she’d rush over to check on her daughter and the last thing Buffy wanted right now was to see her mother.

Her bleached hauler made it to his front door before finally setting Buffy down on her feet, which she was able to stand on without help by the way. He unlocked the entrance and stepped aside to let her in first, mentioning that there were two bathrooms so they could both take showers.

Spike certainly didn’t dislike the idea of them showering TOGETHER. On the contrary the image was quite appealing, but judging from Buffy’s heavy footsteps and droopy eyes he didn’t think she was quite ready for another shag just yet. Not that they couldn’t control themselves but… better not risk it.

“I’ll take your clothes and stick ‘em in the dryer f’you want.”
Buffy looked at Spike then and nodded. “Thanks that’d be perfect.”

He led her to his bedroom. Buffy had never been upstairs before so when she entered Spike’s room her sleepy mind drew more alert as she took in the appearance. Dark green walls, stereo, large bed, car posters, nothing she saw that wouldn’t fit in her boyfriend’s private quarters. She smiled softly as her eyes scanned the area, the atmosphere being deemed… comfy. Sure there was laundry lying about, even when there sat an empty hamper near the entryway. And there were a couple of beer bottles that’d obviously missed their descent into a small garbage can, but with the mess it still wasn’t uninviting. And it didn’t smell either, a trait she’d thought sure that every teenage male’s room had.

“Here, you can use this one.” Spike opened the door to his personal bathroom and gestured inside. “There’s towels hangin up in there. I’ll use the one downstairs.”

“I didn’t know you played guitar.” She said as her eyes caught sight of the instrument placed on its stand.

Spike nodded. “Oh yeah... a lil bit.” He cleared his throat. “Not really great at it or nothin’, s’just a hobby.” He rubbed the back of his neck and looked down shyly.

Buffy, completely charmed by his blushing modesty, moved from her spot where she’d been admiring the acoustic. She approached him and leaned up to peck him on the cheek. Buffy then said thank you for the offered shower and disappeared behind the wooden barrier of the bathroom door.

She stripped off her clothes and Spike called through to her saying that she could hand them to him when she was ready. Buffy opened the door a crack to hand him her garments all bunched into a wet wrinkled mess. “Hang the bra please.” She asked him sweetly, and Spike answered with a smirk and a nod of the head.
She noticed him trying to take a peek at her nakedness and knew that the nonexistent suggestion of showering together had been for her benefit rather than his- and YES the idea had crossed her mind.

Spike knew she was tired. Though she was feeling better now that she was indoors and the headache was gone.

Buffy bit her lip and almost went to ask him if he wanted to join her when she heard his bedroom door shut. Never mind, it was probably better she just get cleaned up anyhow, that rainwater had done major yucky damage.

She stepped into the shower, groaning softly when she turned on the hot water and it fell onto her skin. She rinsed off and then looked around for shampoo of some sort. Spotting what she needed Buffy got to work on washing her hair…

Huh. Her boyfriend liked strawberry champagne conditioner. Definitely future teasing material.
“‘Least I’ll smell fruity!” She giggled to herself. Spike was never going to hear the end of this.

***

He got undressed before trotting butt naked over to the dryer in the basement and tossing his clothing in there with Buffy’s. He turned the machine on and hung her delicate bra over an overhead pipe. The Brit quickly went back upstairs to the first floor, turning on the shower. He planned on being fast about this, after all there was a girl upstairs who he very much wanted to wrap his arms around.

He was slightly hoping that maybe after her shower she’d feel more awake and therefore more… rambunctious, but if not he would be gladly content with just sleeping next to her.

As he started soaping up beneath the hot spray, Spike realized that he actually had yet to fall asleep with his girl. That was something that needed to be rectified.

The man hurried with cleaning up and stepped out of the shower.

***

He heard her voice not two seconds after entering his bedroom.
“Once upon a December…”

Spike smiled warmly. Well, she had said it was her “shower song.”

The man went to his closet and pulled a black T-shirt off of one of the hangers, walking over to the bathroom and sneaking inside.

The sight that greeted him was mighty pleasing. Buffy was bent over with one foot on the toilet seat, methodically massaging her leg with lotion. Her body was wrapped in a towel while another sat on the top of her head like a turban. She was still singing, not yet having noticed Spike’s presence, and stood straight after she was done applying the moisturizer.

The Brit walked up behind her and pressed into her backside, speaking softly in her ear. “Usin up all a my lotion are you?”

He’d startled her, but Buffy quickly relaxed after he spoke, and she responded in a chipper tone. “The fact that you even have body lotion is amazing to me.”

“Hey, sometimes I get dry skin too ya know.”
“Yes honey, I know.” She joked.

Spike slipped his arm holding the T-shirt around her waist, presenting it to her, offering his girl the garment. “You can wear this f’you like. So’s you’re not runnin ‘round naked- Not that the notion doesn’t appeal to me.”

Buffy rolled her eyes before swiping the shirt from his grasp. She turned around and stepped back from him. “Thank you.” She removed her head towel, and then very quickly revealed the rest of her naked body. She blushed inadvertently and threw the shirt on over her head in record time, almost gulping when she finally got a look at Spike’s face.

So first the girl had teased by giving him a peek at her lovely curves, and now there she stood in his shirt that cut off just at the top of her thighs. Temptress.

“Think’ll just give you all f’my shirts, pet. Look better on you anyway.” His voice was deep, and seeing her in his clothes was affecting him greatly yet again.

His jaw was tense, she could see that tiny vein pulsing in his cheek. Well it was a good thing he was getting worked up because she’d just noticed his freshly cleaned torso. He had on nothing but a towel around his hips and oh GOD her guy was hot! His curly hair all in disarray, his eyes swallowing her whole, abs freshly dried except for a few lone water droplets traveling down, down, down…

Her breathing was a little uneven and her pupils were dilated. “Come ‘ere.”

He moved faster than she could blink and before she knew it her back had hit the wall.

His towel ripped away in a blink, the shirt she wore pulled up and bunched around her hips. His erect cock driving into her like it knew its place. Her moan, his gasp. Her head hitting the wall as his pelvis ground against hers. Their coupling was fast and furious. Spike lifted her and rested the girl’s whole body against the wall, Buffy’s legs curled around his waist and her breaths were desperate. He pounded unmercifully, and she begged for more. “Please, oh God p-please don’t stop!”

“Never never never…” He murmured against her cloth covered chest, his nails biting into his darling’s skin. His mouth came to her hickey decorated neck and he bit down hard as his speed increased. The animalistic nature of this joining was unwarranted, but so needed.

Buffy shouted out, her orgasm approaching quickly already. “Ung!” She threw her head over his shoulder as she held his face to her neck in a vice grip. Her fingertips tunneled through his hair as she praised his actions and tried her hardest to meet his thrusts.

Her thighs clamped painfully but Buffy refused to let go, the burn too good to deny. She whimpered and yelled her delight as she came and the juice rolled down and around her thigh, sticking to hers and his skin. Spike growled as her walls strangled him. He didn’t slow down, prepared to send her over the edge one more time. He wanted to hear that scream again.

“Fucking love your cunt, love your sweet lil pussy drippin wet for me. I know you love it too, you love me pounding into you right babygirl?”

“Yes! Yes ohmygod yesss!” Her voice soared into a shriek and she banged her head into the tile as he harshly slammed into her body, as the head of his prick scraped her most intimate places. “F-Fuuuucck! Spike!” Her nails scratched his neck and her heels bruised his flesh, the slapping sound of brutal thrusting, her body starting to feel like an inferno. She frantically moved her hips and Spike got harsher as she squeezed him without mercy from the inside.

“Tha’s right squeeze me Buffy- Right jus like that! Ung! Bloody- Fuck!” He attacked her mouth then, kissing ravenously and biting her lips.

They separated and she spoke hurriedly against his growling mouth. “Harder! Harder don’t be soft! Fuck me baby, please- Yeah- Uhn! Yeah, yes- Ah! You know I like it right?”

He slammed in and out again and again, refusing to acknowledge the need to come. She had to let go before he did, he’d make her. He wanted that scream. “Knew you would! My dirty little girl- Like’s it rough doesn’t she?” He snarled. “Like’s bein fucked like this? Like’s me deep inside? Like’s being showed who it is she belongs to?”

God she loved this man. “Yeeeess!”

“Who’s the only man allowed to touch you?!” He asked harshly.
“You! You, Spike!” Buffy felt her own possessiveness raging, and she leaned in unexpectedly and gripped his head, pulled his ear to her lips. “And who owns your cock baby?” Grunt. “You’re mine right? All mine?”

Spike growled fiercely and pounded so hard into her body that the wall behind them shook. “Fuck I’m yours- Unh! Only. Yours!”

She whimpered. The feelings were becoming all too much. His cock rushing into her so quick she could barely feel him pulling out. His hands were leaving marks on her ass she was sure, and the notion turned her on just about as much as the sweet pain/pleasure gathered at her core. His pelvis hit hers in one more hard thrust and with the connection to her clit she came, her thighs gaining new strength as she refused to let him loose contact from her.

Spike’s orgasm hit at just the same instant, and he roared when she shrieked that lovely scream he’d been waiting to hear.

They erratically moved together, the sweet completion wearing them both out and sending them to the ground in a heap of limbs.

***

There were a few beats filled only with labored breathing and blissful aftershocks before either one of them spoke.

“So…” Buffy took another breath. “Strawberry champagne conditioner huh?” Her eyebrows lifted and the face Spike answered her with was one she wished she could capture on film.


Chapter End Notes:
Okay so I'm starting a new story, don't worry this one will be finished- soon actually, i have my ending i just have to get there and add in some other things 1st :) Not sure how many chapters left but there should be a few, at LEAST five. Now I'm posting the new story later tonight, so look for it and check it out if you're interested! It's called "Be Fearless, My Dear" and it's got a southern autumn feel to it. It will also be a long fic, i cant start a story and then finish it quickly i guess lol

Also, please leave reviews for Opposites Attract! *huggles* (dont worry i promise to get back to the plot in the next chappie)