[Reviews - 10] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy is dead and-... not quite gone yet. Something is keeping her around to watch her friends' and Dawn's lives without her, as well as a certain ex-enemy who keeps a promise. When the Scoobies make the plan to ressurect her, Buffy has a choice to make...

Set between the last few minutes of Season 5 and the first double-episode of Season 6. Probably three chapters.
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 4349 Read: 3187
Published: 03/25/2012 Updated: 03/26/2012

1. Chapter 1 by Acajou Amarth [Reviews - 7] Liked (2160 words)
I know I should be posting the final chapter of 'Your heart's desire' right now, but this little idea has been plaguing me for quite a while now (it's also been done a hundred times, but I still want to do my own take on it) and today, I finally sat down and wrote the first chapter.

It shouldn't be too long, probably three chapters and I hope you'll find Buffy's character development and the happenings in the Scoobies' lives to be realistic. I always try to be as canon as possible, while giving Buffy a chance to fall in love with Spike.

Seeing as I love them so, so much, this will contain a lot of Spike and Dawn scenes, some Buffybot wackiness and Anya. :P

For some reason, BtVS is angsty enough for me to want to write fluffy stuff... That's strange, because I usually write angst. But that's why I love the show.

I hope you enjoy this story and take the time to leave me a review! :)

2. Chapter 2 by Acajou Amarth [Reviews - 3] Liked (2189 words)
Wow, this is really going well so far! I didn't expect to be able to update again so soon, but I sat down today to begin writing chapter two and went on to finish it with no problems within two hours.

I'm especially proud of the second part of this chapter, which is in Spike's POV. It turned out incredibly angsty (and while I was going for hurt/comfort, I didn't mean to get so dark and delve so deeply into his psyche) and I can honestly say that I love it. Some stuff just writes itself and I'm glad I randomly decided to do this flashback from his POV and not Buffy's as a normal narration.

Please drop me a line after reading - reviews are like delicious lasagna. :)