[Reviews - 16] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set in Season 7, episode Sleeper then goes directly AU. When The First hums the little song that makes Spike switch from souled to souless, The First issues a command that forever changes Spike and Buffy's relationship. What happens when Buffy wakes up to find that she is a vampire, sired by the one person she thought she could trust the most?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 9097 Read: 7181
Published: 04/10/2012 Updated: 04/24/2012

1. Chapter 1 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 5] Liked (1681 words)
So, I know that I have other WIPs posted, but I'm currently writing this one, and I've written 5 chapters on it so far, and still writing. The first 2 chapters are beta'd by the wonderful PB (whom I miss terribly, where have you gone?! Been trying to get a hold of you!) as I wrote these a couple years ago, but if anyone would like to beta what I've wrote since, please let me know! So here goes!

2. Chapter 2 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 3] Liked (1536 words)
Thank you to sallyntmare beta'ing for me, you're awesome! Also, thank you to Behind Blue Eyes, laura, crazylife, Veronice, Embers and Flame, and Eyghon for the review!! I love to hear from my readers, makes me want to write even more! Banner made by me :)

3. Chapter 3 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 1] Liked (1707 words)
Thank you to my beta, sallyntmare! Thanks for doing so much for me, you're awesome!

I hope everyone enjoys!!

4. Chapter 4 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 2] Liked (2476 words)
Thank you to the wonderful sallyntmare for the beta job!! I hope everyone enjoys!!

5. Chapter 5 by xoChantelly [Reviews - 5] Liked (1697 words)
So, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for taking so long in updating this. I'm ahead with the chapters, I have up to chapter 9 written, but I'm having so hard with chapters 9 and 10, so it's taking me a bit longer. I don't want to rush so that I give you a bad chapter though, so I'm taking my time so write it out the best I can. So yeah lol. With that said, Thank you to Embers and Flames, and magnus374 for reviewing, and also sallyntmare for beta'ign and reviewing me!