[Reviews - 35] LikedPrinter
Summary: When Angelus viciously raped and murdered their favorite daughter, the gypsies’ vengeance knew no bounds. Over a hundred years later, a group arrives in Sunnydale seeking the Slayers help. Why have they come? What do they want? Will their presence and story change what Buffy and the Scoobies believe about demons, souls, the fight between good and evil… even themselves?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 13768 Read: 8322
Published: 05/29/2012 Updated: 06/19/2012

1. Indutiae by kitkat [Reviews - 9] Liked (2330 words)
This is the first story I've ever posted. I hope you guys like it!



This fic starts around the beginning of season 5. Things won’t have happened exactly the same way in this universe since some characters won’t have been present in Sunnydale, but it’s safe to assume that major events like Buffy dying, etc., still happened, just a bit differently. The story veers off cannon pretty much immediately, and will continue AU.

2. Story, part I by kitkat [Reviews - 7] Liked (4659 words)
A/N: First, thank you all so much for the encouraging reviews! I’m super nervous about posting this story, and you’ve given me the courage to keep going.

I realized, in my nervousness about posting the first chapter of my first fic, that I neglected to give any background information. I’ve added a bit of info that will help explain the context of the story below, I’ll try to go back and add it to the first chappie as well.

This fic starts around the beginning of season 5. Things won’t have happened exactly the same way in this universe since some characters won’t have been present in Sunnydale, but it’s safe to assume that major events like Buffy dying, etc., still happened, just a bit differently. The story veers off cannon pretty much immediately, and will continue in an AU.

I hope you enjoy the second chapter. I seem to have a tendency to babble a bit and write major run-on sentences. I’m working on it though, and hopefully future chapters will have a more succinct writing style.


3. Story, part II by kitkat [Reviews - 9] Liked (3473 words)
Thank you all for the wonderful reviews!


I hope you enjoy this chapter!


4. A Brief Respite by kitkat [Reviews - 10] Liked (3306 words)
Hope you enjoy this chapter...