Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you for the reviews on the previous chapter and here's the next chapter!

Warning for some Spike/Other in this chapter and also for other sexual situations.

Enjoy!
Buffy’s plans for a quiet evening quickly turned into boredom, which led to thoughts of how depressed she was currently feeling. What she really needed was a distraction.

Or copious quantities of vodka.

Deciding that turning to drink was something that needed to be reserved for only extreme emergencies, she settled on the idea of watching a movie. Something violent and bloody might make her feel better about her own pathetic existence. Of course, the word ‘movie’ had its own set of connotations right now.

Dawn’s words about Spike’s prowess in his movies had been haunting her all day, and piqued her curiosity. Since their kiss those thoughts had definitely intensified. If he could make her feel that way with a kiss that was supposed to be contrived and sterile, then how what would it be like if she were to ever kiss him for real? Not that she would, of course. She didn’t even want to think about him, so why would she kiss him?

But despite her resolve to keep him out of her thoughts, the desire to just take a little peek at those movies washed over her like an unstoppable tidal wave. She needed to know, just to settle her own curiosity and then she could put it out of her mind.

Thoughtlessly, she pulled out her laptop and turned it on, drumming her fingers in anticipation as she waited impatiently. When it finally turned on, she pulled up Google and searched for ‘Spike Pryce + sex videos’ as if she was running on autopilot.

Millions of hits came up from the search, some of which were snippets from his movies, others hits from forums that apparently compared his penis size to every other male porn star on the planet. Buffy felt shocked, yet weirdly a little aroused at this world she never even knew existed.

One particular result caught her eye though. It was a link to a video called: ‘One Man and his Tool’ and the brief description explained that Spike Pryce starred as a horny plumber, happy to give it good to the two girls that needed his services. Buffy’s heart began to pound in her chest at the thought of Spike with two women. She wasn’t quite sure what her racing heart meant.

Before logic kicked in, she clicked on the link.

The website, called fucksandsucks.com, didn’t exactly look like the most reputable site in the world. She made a mental node to clear her browser history later…just in case. In spite of her vast doubts, she was determined that all she needed was a look, just to see if Dawn was right or not. And then she would never have to think about it again. Yep, the non-thinky part sounded good to her.

Of course, in the rational part of her mind, she knew that she should just click off the website and forget that she ever saw the video, but her curiosity got the better of her, and she pressed on the play button before her courage could totally desert her.

Tacky, ‘porn movie’ music immediately blared out of the speakers of her laptop and Buffy winced. She considered turning it off but she was too inquisitive to give in to the voice that warned her nothing good could come from seeing this movie.

The set used in the video was sparse, but no doubt meant to be a cheap apartment. Two girls, a blonde and a brunette, appeared on the screen. They were sitting on the threadbare couch, draped all over each other, kissing with false passion. Buffy snorted out a laugh. This was probably every hot blooded man’s fantasy right there on screen.

When the on-screen duo came up for air, Buffy recognized the blonde girl as Harmony, Spike’s current, sort-of girlfriend. She laughed out loud as she noticed that the girl looked even more slutty than she did in the flesh, decked out in tight leather crotch-less shorts and a sparkly silver bra.

Buffy couldn’t place the denim-clad brunette who was now massaging Harmony’s shoulders, but she was convinced that her boobs had come from the same surgeon as Harmony’s by the looks of things.

A knock on the door interrupted the two girls and the brunette rose from the couch to answer it. Her hips swung from side to side as she walked. Buffy absently thought that no one ever really walked like that in real life.

When the door swung open, it revealed Spike on the other side. Buffy sat up a little straighter at his appearance, her spine rigid with tension and anticipation. He was kitted out in blue coveralls with a tool belt hanging loosely from his slim waist. A cap was perched on his head and he looked every inch the hackneyed porn star actor.

“Well ladies, you called for a plumber,” he said with a pronounced bedroom-voice like molten lava, striding through the open doorway and into the apartment.

The brunette rejoined Harmony, who was now bouncing on the balls of her feet, and draped herself across the blonde’s shoulders. Spike’s heated gaze hit the two girls and they seemed to melt under his stare.

“Oh yes! We really need someone to help with our…plumbing,” Harmony said, in a way that she probably imagined was sexy. She nibbled on her thumbnail and flashed him a bright smile.

“Do you think you can…assist us?” the brunette asked, tossing her curls behind her shoulder, and sticking out her bountiful chest.

Buffy rolled her eyes at the girls’ antics. She could definitely see why they chose porn as a career. The camera flipped back to Spike and Buffy straightened in her seat, unconsciously willing the plot to move on more quickly so she could finally take a peek at his…prowess.

Onscreen, Spike curled his tongue behind his teeth and sauntered over to the two girls with his trademark prowl. He cupped the large bulge that was protruding from his pants.

“Okay girls, I’ll help you with your plumbing,” he said confidently, “as long as you help me clean my pipes.”

“Of course! We’d love to!” the two girls chorused simultaneously.

“Well, I’ve definitely got the tool for it,” he grinned, pulling down his zipper and unleashing his large member.

Buffy licked her lips as she saw the thick cock appear onscreen. It was engorged with blood, almost purple and very angry looking at the head. In spite of her animosity toward him, Buffy wished she could feel something as tasty looking as his dick in her mouth. She immediately blushed a deep red and chastised herself for that kind of thought.

Both of Spike’s onscreen lovers squealed eagerly as he offered his dick to them, sharing the plentiful organ. Within in the next few minutes, all three of them had lost their clothes.

Buffy knew she should stop watching, not least for the fact that this was the worst dialogue that she ever heard, but her hands wouldn’t obey her brain and she remained glued to the movie.

Her eyes grew wider as she watched the trio perform a host of sex acts on each other, each one dirtier and kinkier than the last. She tilted her head to the side as she wondered how some of those things were even humanly possible.

Her own sex life had been relatively vanilla in the past. She had only taken two lovers and neither of them had been particularly interested in her pleasure. With her first love it had been all about slow lovemaking in missionary on the grand total of one times that they had sex. And doing it at the foot of the bed had been adventurous for Riley.

She’d certainly never indulged in anything like what was happening in the movie.

When Spike, Harmony and the nameless brunette shrieked out their climaxes in simultaneous bliss, Buffy’s brain finally seemed to restart and she immediately clicked off the video, huffing out a breath she wasn’t even aware of holding. Her heart was pounding so hard that she could feel it pulsating in her temples. She lifted her fingers to massage her head, but every movement of skin against skin sent a spark through her. The wetness in her panties was undeniable.

God, was it really possible that she’d just gotten turned on by watching her most hated adversary, Spike Pryce, frolicking naked? The moisture between her legs was solid proof that she had and she cursed herself.

The sudden need to scrub herself clean overtook the blonde, and she slammed her laptop shut and rose to her feet.

On shaky legs she made her way into the bathroom, grabbing her bath products from the shelf before kneeling down next to the tub.

Turning on the faucets, Buffy allowed the rush of running water to drown out her discordant thoughts.

Her mind was a jumble, but rather than trying to disentangle her thoughts, it was easier to just ignore them. Buffy had spent her entire life ignoring her problems, so there was no sense in changing tack now.

She poured some vanilla and raspberry scented bubble bath into the tub, focusing on the tiny little bubbles that split the surface of the water.

“Ooh, pretty!” she sighed letting her fingertips absently dance over the rainbow of bubbles.

Inhaling deeply she let the sweet scent of the vanilla fill her lungs and wash away some of her ‘bad thoughts.’ Unfortunately, even the fragrant tang of her bath products increased her arousal and she shook her head, exceptionally upset with herself for getting so badly out of control.

Turning off the faucets, she stripped out of her clothes, dropping them carelessly on the damp tiles of the bathroom floor. She peeled off her bra and panties and added them to the pile before dipping a toe into the steamy water.

Sliding into the heated water, she laid her head back and closed her eyes. At first, she let relaxation overtake her, but soon some unwanted thoughts came knocking at the door to her mind.

The memory of the video she’d just watched came flooding back into her imagination. She couldn’t dampen the slight feeling of jealousy that she felt when she saw Spike fucking Harmony and the brunette in the movie.

Even though she understood that was just part of the job of a porn star, it still niggled at her. And the fact that it did niggle at her went someway to infuriating her.

Because she shouldn’t be feeling any emotion other than contempt when it came to Spike Pryce.

And she definitely shouldn’t be feeling anything in the ballpark of the jealousy genre.

Buffy wondered if she wasn’t just sexually frustrated. That would make more sense than her other ‘jealousy’ theory. Sexual frustration could make people do crazy things, risky things. Things like looking at a man you hated naked just for curiosity’s sake.

However, sexually frustrated or not, she couldn’t deny that Spike’s naked body looked delicious. She also remembered that it felt delicious under her touch too from their scene earlier. The bulge that she’d felt between her thighs sparked a strange bubbling deep in her veins. Tingles stabbed at her and, unable to resist, her hand drifted down to the apex of her thighs and she sighed unconsciously. The warm water was deliciously melting her brain, and she felt her blood start to heat up in her veins.

Languorously, she started to massage the smooth folds of her pussy, tingles radiating outward as her fingers made contact with her most sensitive area.

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned aloud, breathing in the deeply scented air. This time she didn’t try to curb the arousal, but allowed it to be cultivated in the steamy bathroom. The room was filled only with the sounds of splashing water and Buffy’s breathy moans as she touched her fingers to her sensitive nub, circling it with a small amount of pressure.

“Well now, isn’t this a pretty little picture?” a familiar British voice asked.

“Spike!” she shrieked, her eyes darting to his face as he stood smirking in the doorway. She tried to conceal her naked form under the bubbles but the tips of her erect nipples were still peeking through the surface of the water. “How the hell did you get in here?”

“Door was open, love,” he chuckled. “Seemed like an invitation for any ole nasty to get in. Would have thought you might take a bit more care what with being so…exposed.”

He tossed her a wink and she shuddered, unsure whether she was scared, nervous or downright mad. It was impossible to achieve any clarity of thought when he was standing there looking at her with such an intense gleam of lust in his eyes.

He cut a stunning figure standing in the doorway. Lean muscles flexed under the tight cotton of his T-shirt. He moved like a large cat, rippling and flexing as he made his way closer to her. His eyes caressed her naked body in a way that made her simultaneously feel like a goddess and feel debauched.

“Apparently a nasty did get in,” she responded in a hoarse voice, still not moving her hand away from her pussy even though she knew that would be the sensible thing to do. Unfortunately, sensible had gone and jumped out of the window a while ago.

“Not inside yet,” he smiled, his voice dropping a tone or two.

Buffy knew she should have railed against his innuendo, but instead she felt a gush of liquid from between her thighs.

“Do you want to be?” she asked, her memory flashing back to the bad dialogue of Spike’s porn movie.

“There’s nothing I want more than that, pet.”

He fixed her with a heated yet questioning gaze and she nodded almost imperceptibly, drawing a smile from the peroxide blond. Before she could change her mind, he pulled off his tight black T-shirt and unzipped his pants, letting them both fall to the marble floor.

Her eyes were drawn to his naked form and she gasped aloud at the sight. He was perfect, like a pale Greek statue chiseled out of marble. Her breath hitched in her chest as he clambered into the oversized tub with her, and took her in his arms looming over her with passion-filled eyes.

For a moment they stared at each other, and Buffy felt like she was becoming lost in the endless chasm of his azure gaze. Their lips met in a passionate frenzy, tongues and teeth tangling in a battle for dominance.

She moaned as his hand made its way downward, passed the tender nubs of her dusky pink nipples, grazing the underside of her breasts and down the flat expanse of her abdomen. When he finally reached the secret place between her legs, she was more than ready for him. She was already craving him, needing to feel his huge cock inside of her.

His fingers began to tickle her clit more furiously and she could feel her orgasm approaching but before she fell over the edge he paused and smiled at her frustration, like a panther toying with its prey.

“You like what Daddy does to you, baby?” he asked, not expecting an answer. She graced him with a jerky nod nevertheless and drew a smile from him.

“Tell me, Buffy. Tell me you want your Daddy.”

“Oh God!” Her whole body arched with pleasure as he repeated one of the lines of dialogue he used in the movie she’d just watched.

“Say it!”

“I want you, Daddy,” she yelled at him, gripping his engorged dick with her hot hand.

“I need to be inside,” he whispered, biting down on her neck like a vampire. She shivered under his ministrations, mumbling her agreement. She could barely even remember how own name right now.

Smiling at her answer, he positioned himself at her entrance, slowly pushing into her. Buffy gasped at the welcome invasion. His dick was long and thick, hitting her in all the right places. She’d never felt so thoroughly full before and it was delicious.

“Please!” she begged, not quite sure what she was asking for.

However, Spike knew exactly what she needed and he gripped her hips with his strong hands, pulling her closer as he pumped into her.

“You’re a bad little girl, Buffy!” he chided her playfully, speeding up his thrusts. She didn’t deny his words and smiled coyly. Her smile dissolved into a loud moan as his fingers made contact with her clit and the world began to slip away.

“Fuck, I’m so close,” she panted, burying her flushed face in his shoulder.

“Come for me!” he whispered, expertly manipulating her slippery nubbin under is fingers, not pausing in his thrusts, as he deftly played her body like a fiddle.

“Spike!” she hissed as her climax mercilessly slammed into her. Her body shuddered uncontrollably, sending some of the water splashing over the side of the tub.

However, in only moments, the euphoria of her orgasm dissipated and the clammy warmth of Spike’s body dissolved into rapidly cooling bathwater once her quivers subsided. And she knew the truth immediately. His cock was actually her own hand, his fingers were her fingers.

“Fuck!” she swore, her eyes snapping open and reality coming rushing back in a painful torrent.

She was alone.

Of course she was.

A Spike who she could enjoy in such a deeply carnal way couldn’t exist outside of her own twisted little head. It definitely wasn’t as if she wanted to do something like that with the real, non-imaginary Spike.

Absolutely not…probably.

She cursed her imagination, swiftly rising to her feet and stepping out of the tub. She quickly drained the water, watching it swirl away and massaged her temples with shaky fingers.

After her little bath time fantasy, she couldn’t help but feel that her life was taking the same path as the bathwater.

Swirling down the drain.


Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading :)