Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews! Flashbacks are in italics.
“Feeling any better?” Spike asked the haggard looking girl sitting across from him. He grimaced under the harsh lights of the Doublemeat Palace and felt a flash of envy as he wished he had Buffy’s dark glasses to conceal his own weary eyes.

He wasn’t quite sure how they even ended up in there. After Buffy finished her spectacular show in the bar he’d intended to walk her back the hotel but when he saw she couldn’t even walk in a straight line it had quickly become apparent that stopping for coffee was definitely the way to go.

Her head whipped up and she looked at him dazedly. “Um, huh?”

“Feeling better now, pet?”

“I guess. I’m still feeling kinda…woozy.”

“That’s what drinking’ll do for you, pet.”

“Says you.”

“Ah, see I know what drinking can do because I do it all the time.” He flashed her an arrogant smirk that caused the bile to bubble up within her once again.

“Yay! Another thing to add to the Spike Pryce list of craptastic achievements: ‘Alcoholic extraordinaire.’”

He chuckled. “Don’t much think you’re in a position to talk right now, Summers. You’re still drunk as the day is long.”

“Nuh uh!” She shook her head vehemently. “I’m totally undrunk right now.”

“Right…” he responded, cocking his head to the side in a way that made it abundantly clear he was merely humoring her.

“Hey, it’s true!”

“Well Ms. Undrunk, I think it’s time to get you all warm and snuggly in your little bed, safe from the big bads.”

“Oh my God! You are so not getting into my bed!”

“Never said I wanted to,” he sneered nastily and looked away to conceal his hurt at the fervor behind her words.

Keeping his eyes firmly fixed to anything that wasn’t Buffy, Spike rose fluidly to his feet and made his way to the door, not even waiting to ensure that the blonde was following.

If he looked at her in that moment, he knew he would either say something he’d later regret or burst into tears. Neither would put him in a favorable light. Although most of the time it seemed like nothing could ever show him in a good light when it came to Miss Buffy Anne Summers.

And there was that familiar surge of painful anger again.

Instead of giving in to his need to spit venom, cry or even hit something he settled for barreling out of the harshly lit fast food joint into the comforting semi-darkness, with a still unsteady Buffy hot on his heels.

“Wait up!” she called, scampering after him.

The clammy night did nothing to calm his temper but he struggled with it quietly as they padded down the street together.

Together and yet so far apart.

Buffy sipped on her cup of coffee as they ambled along in silence, Spike allowing her to stay a pace or two ahead. The combination of the nighttime breeze and the caffeine was clearing her head a little bit. She was still slightly muddled with the haze of alcohol but believed that things were getting clearer now.

What Buffy didn’t understand was that she was actually still drunk as hell. She might have felt a little more sober but her blood was still crammed with booze and her head was as cottony as a box of Q-tips.

She glanced uncomfortably at Spike, who was studiously avoiding looking at her. A sliver of sadness shone through her hazy head but she slammed the door on that sorrow. It was better to never care what Spike did or didn’t do.

Getting involved with Spike at all only led down the path to badness.

And didn’t she know exactly that from past experience?

Despite the sense of uncomfortability, or maybe because of it, there was something very ‘date-y’ about this whole ambience. It reminded her a little of their first date, six years ago. Except that had been way less awkward.

Buffy stared at herself excitedly in the mirror. She was overjoyed with the results of the entire day’s pampering.

Her long blonde hair was curled into waves that cascaded over her shoulders like liquid gold. A ruby jeweled barrette adorned one side of her hair, pulling it back slightly from her face.

She had bought a new dress for the date too. The deep red chiffon of the gown hung perfectly over her subtle curves, clinging in all the right places. It really toned with her deep summer tan too. The outfit was completed with a pair of matching kitten heels, with straps that wound around her ankles giving them an ethereal look.

For once she felt like a woman and not just movie studio chattel.

She knew that tonight was going to be the best night ever!

Unfortunately one hour later and it was turning out to be less than the best. Actually a splinter of anger was festering in her stomach due to its badness. Mostly because he date had arrived late and then barely even looked at her as he ushered her into his beat up old car.

And of course, Spike’s tardiness set the atmosphere for the rest of the night. That atmosphere being a slightly distracted Spike and a very bad-moody Buffy.

When he had finally arrived at her hotel, he hadn’t even bothered to compliment her on her immaculate outfit, hair and makeup which seriously deflated her mood. Buffy felt like she was a balloon that had been popped with a pin. He’d seemed distant, like he was only half there and the main part of him was somewhere else.

At least he held the door for her when they entered the trendy French bistro that he’d chosen. They sat in silence in the beautiful restaurant, Buffy pretending to focus on her menu and Spike staring off into space.

Finally, she just couldn’t take anymore and slammed her menu down on the table, startling Spike and garnering several nasty glares from her fellow diners.

“I’m going to the restroom,” she announced, not even waiting for a response at she stormed away from the table.

When she entered the empty bathroom, she sighed and slumped against the sinks. What the hell was Spike’s problem? He was the one who’d asked her out on this damn date and now he was acting like she didn’t even exist. The man had barely spoken except for the occasional grunt.

Ugh men!

She huffed and kicked the wall, making a small dent in the plaster. “Oops,” she sighed, hoping no one would ever notice it.

Sheepishly, she jogged out of the bathroom, making her way back to the table and slipping down into her seat.

“I’m back,” she said, trying to sound as happy as she could.

“Yeah,” Spike nodded and turned his attention back to his menu as if it was the most scintillating thing he’d ever had the pleasure of reading.

Anger boiled in her veins. If he was going to keep on acting this way, then she was done with him.

“Okay, what’s with the spaceman act?” she asked, clearly mad as hell.

“Hmm?” He blinked and looked up at her blankly which only added to her frustration.

“You! You’re acting like you don’t wanna be here.” Spike didn’t respond and Buffy felt like someone had punched her in the gut. “I guess this whole date was just a stupid mistake.”

She went to stand but felt a strong hand lock around her wrist and pull her down into her seat. Buffy plopped back down with a little bump.

“I’m sorry,” Spike said, blinking rapidly as if he was just waking up from a nap. “I…I had to deal with a load bollocks today that I really didn’t need. I shouldn’t have brought bloody shite out with me on our date. I know I’ve been distracted and I’m sorry. From now on I promise you have every last little bit of my attention. Okay?”

Buffy looked doubtful and chewed on her lip, but Spike really did look repentful, not to mention adorable with those puppy dog eyes. It wasn’t like Buffy didn’t understand how things could prey on your mind at times too. She went through that ordeal on a daily basis.

The corners of her mouth turned up. “Okay,” she agreed.

“I want you to enjoy yourself, love,” he continued, a slight expression of guilt flickering across his countenance. “I suppose I’ve already gone and buggered it up.”

“No,” Buffy consoled him. “It’s not ‘buggered’.

He smiled at her use of his terminology and reached across the table to grab her hand. “What say we get out of this stuffy place and find something more…fun to do?” His voice had dropped an octave and washed over her like molasses, thick and sticky.

“What kind of…fun?” She gulped as his eyes bored into her like lasers.

“Depends on what the lady wants to do.” His thumb was making gentle circles on the back of her hand now and she couldn’t think. She had a major case of brain freeze, probably because her blood was on a southerly course right now.

“I…uh…dancing!”

“Dancing?” He grinned. “Baby, you know I’d love to…dance with you.”

She slapped him playfully with her free hand and rolled her eyes. “Not that kind of dancing, Spike. I mean real dancing.”

“Is it the kind where I get to grind up against your tight little body?” he inquired hopefully, a twinkle dancing in his eyes.

Buffy tilted her head and smiled. “Maybe.”

As it turned out, Spike wasn’t kidding when he implied he wanted to grind. The man was grinding like she’d never experienced before.

He’d taken her to one of Los Angeles’ hottest clubs, keeping hold of her hand during the ride over and even when they exited the car. If any other man had held her so possessively she was pretty sure she would have gotten pissed. But with Spike it felt natural.

It felt right.

And she couldn’t deny that was more a little bit scary, especially after her experiences with her previous boyfriend. Angel had broken her heart, but a tiny fleck of hope sparked within her that Spike could piece it back together again.

Right now she didn’t want to think about any of that anyway. She was having way too much fun.

All she wanted to do was to enjoy the feel of Spike’s lean, muscular frame flush against her tiny body. His hands were placed gently low on her hips, skimming the top of her butt. Periodically his hands wandered a little lower eliciting the most delicious sensations.

Moisture was already pooling in her panties and she was helpless to do anything but give in to her ever increasing lustiness.

The beat of the music seared through them making them become one pulsating entity as they moved together in perfect harmony. It was unlike anything she’d ever experienced before.

It was heaven.

Neither of them seemed to notice the time passing because they were so thoroughly absorbed in each other. Spike lowered his lips to the juncture of her neck and shoulder and let his tongue lick a trail across her milky skin. Buffy quivered helplessly under his passionate ministrations. The blond bit down gently on the sinewy flesh and Buffy bucked in his arms.

“Like that?” he whispered and Buffy nodded.

He moved his attentions to earlobe and began to worry the sensitive piece of skin.

“Oh God,” gasped Buffy. “What are you doing to me?”

“Driving you wild, I hope,” he retorted. Buffy could practically hear the arrogance dripping from his voice but strangely it didn’t bother her. Maybe because it was justified based on the feelings he was drawing from her. There was a tightness in the pit of her stomach already that usually only occurred after an hour with her battery operated little friend, Mr. Pointy.

He was driving her wild but frustratingly he didn’t move his hands to any of the other erogenous zones which were begging for his attention. Spike knew how deliciously he was teasing and torturing in her and it stoked the blazing furnace of his male pride.

When the music began to wind down and the other people started to leave, Buffy and Spike still clung to each other, her hands twined around his neck and her breasts pushed against his chest.

Finally Spike raised his head from hers and gazed into her eyes. “Probably time for us to bugger off, pet.”

Buffy’s head whipped up to look around and she realized with a start that everyone was leaving. “Oh my God!” she exclaimed. “How long have we been here? And did we miss an apocalypse?”

He chuckled, low and deep. “You’d distract anyone from the apocalypse, love.”

“Now you’re just trying to charm me.”

“Is it working?”

“Maybe,” giggled Buffy.

Neither of the pair of new lovers noticed the pair of chocolate eyes that narrowed as their owner watched the blonds.

They arrived back at Buffy’s hotel with neither of them wanting the date to end. Spike decided right then and there that he would have happily stayed by her side forever.

But all good things come to an end and nothing is more delicious than to end them with a kiss.

The empty hotel hallway was silent except for the two of them and the silence was so thick that it was almost a tangible entity. It made her heart beat as she stared into the azure eyes in front of her. They were so expressive and she could tell that the kiss was coming.

She knew it but the anticipation of it didn’t prepare her for the reality.

The moment that their lips met it was like a spark exploded inside of her. Every single cell illuminated with a newfound vivacity and it seared through her like an endless current.

His tongue fluttered against the seam of her lips and she parted them to grant him access to the warm, wet cavity of her mouth. Their tongues tangled tirelessly together and she couldn’t hold back the moan when his hands slithered down to her ass and he pulled her even closer.

She could feel the large bulge in his pants digging into her hip and smirked against his lips. By no means was Buffy any kind of sex kitten, but she wasn’t an idiot either. She wanted to tease him, make him crave her the same way she was craving him.

Most of all she wanted the sexual power over him that she hadn’t gotten with Angel.

Pushing closer to him she ground her hips into the pulsating bulge of his cock and felt a rush of womanly pride when he moaned into her mouth. They continued to kiss and it grew deeper and more intense. It was like they were drowning in each other.

Finally running out of air, they pulled apart, still gasping for breath.

“Can I come in?” he asked, eyes flicking toward the door of her hotel room. He didn’t move away from her and she could feel the heat of his body seeping through his clothes into her own, already overheated body.

Suddenly fear slammed into Buffy. Spike wanted to come in to her room and she knew that would inevitably lead to sex. The last time she had sex with a man, her morning after had entailed getting well and truly dumped on her skinny little butt. For Buffy Summers sex never equaled anything remotely of the good.

“I…uh…no!”

He looked at her with hurt written all over his perfectly chiseled face. “Why not?”

“I have to go…wash my hair.”

“I see. Your hair’s so bloody dirty that you need to wash it at 2am.”

“Right.” Her skin reddened and she tried to wiggle out from under Spike’s hold, but he blocked her escape with a strategically placed arm.

“What’s the problem here, love? You’re all over me like a soddin’ rash one minute and the next you’re cold as ice. Giving me mixed signals right now, pet.” He leaned closer so his pouty lips were almost touching the velvety shell of her ear. “You don’t want to tease the beast, Goldilocks. It’ll bring out the demon in me.”

Buffy shivered and pushed him away. “I’m just not ready for…that. It’s not about you and I did have fun tonight but I can’t do that yet. Please understand?”

Her eyes implored him to really hear what she was saying. It wasn’t that she didn’t want him, because she did. But she wasn’t emotionally ready to give into her urges. He’d forgotten she was so young. So innocent. This girl wasn’t as jaded as he was to the ways of the world.

He sighed and let his shoulders slump. Every inch of his body radiated disappointment but Buffy could see that he’d accepted her decision. “Alright Kitten, we’ll do it your way. But you’re coming out with me again tomorrow night. And that’s not up for discussion.”

She smiled shyly at him and nodded. “As long as you agree to do the chick flick thing tomorrow.”

Spike rolled his eyes. “That’s a deal then. If you agree to one more kiss.” She raised an eyebrow. “Come on, pet. One more for the road.”

With a smile she happily obliged him, snuggling into his chest when his arms banded around her. Her face tilted up and when their lips met it was like a reprise of the electric current flowing between the both of them. It confirmed she hadn’t imagined the sensation the first time they kissed.

She really had never felt like this before. This was the start of something wonderful.

She just knew it.


“We’re here.” Spike put a gentle hand on her shoulder. “Buffy?”

Buffy blinked several times to clear her thoughts. She hadn’t even realized that they’d arrived at her hotel. Everything was still a little fuzzy and she inhaled deeply to try to clear her head.

She allowed him to open the door for her and glided through it, feeling as if she was floating. It was the strangest feeling. They headed toward the rooms and elevators through the lobby, Buffy feeling once again grateful for her dark glasses against the glare of the harsh lights. They made their way through the doors into the deserted corridor where the elevators were.

“So, I guess this is it,” he said, gazing at the woman in front of him. The walk had done her some good and her eyes seemed clearer and more alert now.

“I guess so,” she agreed, feeling a little awkward. The date-y feeling came rushing back with a vengeance, and as horrifying as that thought should have been it was actually not so bad. “I can make my own way up to my room.”

“Right you are.” He stuffed his hands awkwardly into his pockets, pulling his coat over the perpetual hard-on that he seemed to sport around Buffy Summers.

“Will you be okay walking back to your hotel?” Buffy asked, not sure why she even cared.

“This is my hotel,” he informed her. At her look of confusion he clarified. “Studios booked me in here too. Sure my room’s probably not a patch on yours but it does for a bloke like me.”

“Oh, so we’re kinda roomies,” she quipped, averting her eyes when he raised an eyebrow.

“I guess so,” he said leeringly. “We could be even more than that if you wanted to try it out sometime.”

He was so close to her again. When did he get that close? And he was looking at her expectantly as if he was waiting for something. What was he waiting for? Hadn’t he once convinced the world that she had nothing to offer in a sensual sense?

Suddenly she was filled with the need to prove everyone wrong.

She wanted to prove that what Spike had told Glory about her all those years ago after things went bad between them was garbage. She needed to show him that Riley’s assertions about her being ‘frigid’ and ‘a cold fish’ were nothing more than the bitter rantings of a jilted lover.

But more than anything she wanted to prove to herself that she was in fact desirable. It was an innate need springing up in her and she was powerless to do anything but give in to it.

She tore her dark glasses from her face and opened up her gaze, allowing him to come impossibly closer. So close now, they were practically touching.

He was so tempted to crush their bodies together and take her right there in the corridor. But he could still smell the tequila on her and that alone stopped him from surrendering to his basal needs.

“How about if I wanna try it out now?” she asked beguilingly.

Spike didn’t have the kind of morals that prevented him from taking advantage of a drunken girl. He’d indulged in that little treat more than once during his unscrupulous life. But after spending the evening with Buffy he knew for sure that there had to be more between them from her end than drunken horniness.

He knew for sure how he felt about her and he didn’t want to take second best. Spike wanted to show her how he’d changed.

But she was making it damn difficult to hold out. Spike wasn’t a saint after all.

Spike shook his head, trying not to look at her soft curves and big dewy eyes. He couldn’t allow himself to take her to bed. Not now, this wasn’t the right time. “Buffy, you’re still drunk,” he said, moving back a step.

“Not drunk now.” At his disbelieving look she acquiesced. “Okay maybe a teeny bit drunk, but I know I want this. Don’t you want to see I’m not the ‘Ice Queen’ you thought I was?”

Her smile grew wider when he flinched at her choice of words.

Buffy was a girl on an alcohol fueled mission. Right now she didn’t actually care if he wanted to see or not whether she was really an ‘Ice Queen’. She needed to prove to him that she wasn’t.

Maybe if she’d done this on their first ever date then things would have been different…No, he would still have been a liar. But at least he wouldn’t have hurt her the way he did afterward.

What Spike didn’t realize was that when Buffy Summers wanted something she usually got it. Repeating her question, she looked at him sadly, “Don’t you want me, Spike?”

“Of course I want you, want this, but I want you to be here with me when we…when we do this. God, Buffy I want you more than I need oxygen to breathe or water to drink. I thought maybe I could just take whatever you’re willing to give me. But I want it all. I want you with me.”

His words left her a little fazed but she quickly recovered, easily covering her shock at his revelation. She smiled and sighed, reaching out to cup his face with a delicate hand. “I’m here with you, Spike.”

The problem was that Buffy wasn’t quite sure that her words were the absolute truth.

But with the amount of alcohol that was still flowing through her system, it didn’t seem to matter anymore.

As he gazed at the beautiful young woman in front of him, Spike was torn. He knew that he wanted her but he didn’t believe she wasn’t still feeling the effects of the tequila, despite puking her guts up less than an hour earlier. But she was telling him that she wanted him and that she felt what he felt.

This could only end with his heart being shattered, he realized that.

He knew he should walk away but the sincerity in her gaze was too much for Spike. Maybe he was just seeing what he wanted to see but he couldn’t help himself. He’d waited so long for a chance like this and he would never forgive himself if he refused this opportunity to spend the night with the woman he loved.

Stepping forward and reaching for her, he pulled her to him. He tangled his hands in her hair and roughly dragged her lips to his. She tasted of coffee and mints and he wanted to fill himself with her flavor, savoring it like the finest wine.

“We should take this somewhere more private,” she whispered, not removing her lips from his.

“Yeah. My room’s closer,” he mumbled against her lips and she nodded in agreement.

With their lips locked together even more tightly, they stumbled into the elevator, ignoring the glare of an elderly couple as they pressed up and grinding against each other as if they were performing the mating dance of two soon to be rutting beasts.

When they finally hit Spike’s floor after what seemed like an eternity of anticipation, they barreled out of the small elevator and down the hallway, staggering into Spike’s hotel suite and letting the door slam behind them.

Spike Pryce had kissed a lot of women in his time, but none of them could hold a candle to Buffy.

The feel of her silky lips against his was heavenly and when she moaned into the kiss, he felt his lower regions become impossibly harder. He took the opportunity to work his tongue between her parted lips, commencing duel with her own.

“I want to taste you,” he murmured, drawing his head back and nibbling a trail down the sensitive skin of her collarbone.

“T-taste me?” she stammered, flustered at his request.

“I want to taste your pussy,” he told her huskily. “I want to let my tongue delve into those beautiful, silky folds of yours. I want to suck on your little pearl until you shriek and sob underneath me. And when you finally can’t take anymore, I want you to let it all go so I can drink down the precious nectar of your honey.”

“Oh!” she hissed, almost climaxing from his words alone.

“Can I taste you, Buffy? Will you let me in?”

Not trusting herself to form anymore words she allowed him to steer her to the bed and lay her down.

Peeling off her outer clothes, Spike uncovered the treasures hidden below. Her ripe breasts slipped out of her bra and into his waiting hands. Neither of them noticed the discarded bra drift to the ground as his hands engulfed the milky bosoms. The blond couldn’t help but notice how perfectly they fitted into his palms.

He lowered his head to her chest and licked each nipple gently, smiling at her moan. His lips puckered around each ruby nub and he grazed them with his teeth, one after the other until she was a sweaty gibbering mess.

Making his way down her body he drew a line with his tongue over her stomach, tasting the salt from her perspiration, pausing only to briefly dip it into her bellybutton. Another shiver wracked her and he placed his hands on her thighs to keep her from wriggling away.

He wanted her to give in. He needed her to feel this, to allow herself to feel this.

Finally he reached her panty covered mound. The small scrap of lace was the only garment left on her body and Spike’s mouth watered at the thought of what lay beneath it.

“W-what are you doing?” Buffy gasped as he started to pull them down her legs. The nerves bled through her voice and he sighed, supposing she was going to halt his fun.

“I already told you,” he replied. “I’m going to taste you.”

Before she could comment or protest her panties were totally gone and his fingers were tracing a line down her wet slit. Spike wasn’t surprised to see that she was totally hairless. Her velvet folds were glistening in the dim lamplight. The soft pink flesh looked deliciously appetizing.

Torturously slow, his tongue traced the same path as his fingers had taken and Buffy gasped out a long moan. He didn’t want this to be over fast, instead wishing to draw it out.

His tongue wriggled over her plump lips and into her pink hole. The girl’s panting increasing even more, encouraging Spike to go faster and deeper. However, he studiously avoided touching her swollen clitoris just yet.

That was a delight he wanted to savor in a little while.

Buffy’s juices were readily flowing from her distended cunt. Her mind was a whirl of feelings, like a tidal wave sweeping her away from reality.

The ebb and flow of sensations that Spike was causing in her body almost seemed like they would become too much. She actually wondered if they would overwhelm her until she ceased to exist as anything but a mass of sensitized nerve endings that the blond porn star knew how to play like a fiddle.

His mouth and fingers deftly manipulated her pussy but there was the slight sense of frustration as he didn’t touch her exactly where she needed.

Her clit was throbbing and she needed his mouth there but he was deriving too much pleasure from teasing her to surrender to her imploring whines and moans.

“Please,” she mumbled. “Please Spike!”

His tongue paused and his eyes whipped up to her face. “Please ‘what’, Buffy?”

“You know what!”

“I don’t, pet.” He grinned. “You need to tell me what you want.”

Buffy flushed deeply, a tremendous feat when she was already flustered from the onslaught of pleasure. “I need you to…lick me.”

“Already am, pet.” He gave her a long deep lick against her hole to demonstrate.

Buffy shuddered. “No, on my…you know!”

Taking pity on the girl, Spike sighed. “You want me to suck on your pretty little clitty?”

“Please, Spike.”

“Beg me,” he ordered her.

“W-what?” she stammered. “I won’t beg!”

He spread her lips wider apart and his tongue licked a tantalizing path around her silky nubbin, purposely avoiding where she wanted him the most. Buffy tried her best to hump his mouth but she was failing badly and she knew it.

Swallowing her pride she turned darkened eyes to her lover. “Please! I need you.” Buffy paused and gulped as he poised his lips over her clit. “I’m begging you!”

Flashing her a triumphant grin he dove back into his task, pulling her engorged clitoris between his lips and sucking deeply on the sensitive nub. With a combination of licks and nibbles he drew her closer and closer to the rapturous bliss of her orgasm. He feasted on the wet flesh as if it was the best meal he’d ever tasted. Actually, the sweet taste of her honey made him believe it might have been the very best.

When the climax finally hit her, it was like nothing she’d ever felt before. An explosion of lights popped wildly behind her closed eyelids and whipped through her veins. Her screams reverberated off the walls, wracking her body as she bucked violently off the bed. Spike was forced to pull his head back to avoid being knocked unconscious by the wild motions of her hips.

When her trembling settled down Spike tenderly kissed the soft skin of her inner thighs and surged up her body, ready to finally be inside of her and…

Oh!

Buffy’s eyes were closed and her breathing had evened out. Spike chuckled wryly at the fact that he’d exhausted her enough for her to actually pass out.

He felt a tiny pang of disappointment but nevertheless he smiled sweetly at the girl who was now lightly snoring on his pillow. Her hair was spread out around her like an angel’s halo. She was quite possibly the most beautiful thing he ever saw.

Lying down next to her, he pulled the unresisting blonde into his arms and rested her head on his chest. Unconsciously, she snuggled into his touch, her hand finding its rest just above his heart.

Spike placed a tender kiss on the top of her head and closed his eyes. Although her sudden journey into the land of nod had left him sexually unsatisfied, his heart had never felt more satisfied. With her in his arms he didn’t need anything more.

When he finally drifted off into a deep sleep, neither of the slumbering pair were aware of Spike’s murmured declaration of love.


Chapter End Notes:
I hope everyone enjoyed the little smutty teaser and the rest of the chapter too. :)