Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm back baby....
Spike knew he had to handle things delicately. Buffy was still clinging to him, slowly coming down from her high. But Faith was running her heels down her legs. She was waiting. And watching.

“Come here baby,” Faith declared, reaching out to stroke Spike’s muscled chest, licking her lips.

“Wait,” Buffy gasped, looking at Faith.

Faith looked at Buffy incredulously. The sheer nerve of the blonde had stilled her hands. She was about ready to fight her for real.

You’ve got to be shitting me.

“If Faith get to……..” Buffy said, taking a deep breath to compose herself. “Go. First.” And then Buffy turned to look at Spike who raised a brow in question.

“Then I think,” Buffy responded, planting a gentle kiss on Spike’s chest.

“It’s. Only. Fair,” she added, kissing his pecks, then heading south as Spike looked on.

“That,” Buffy slurred, her tongue lapping at the salty, steely skin, making Spike hiss.

Yummy, she thought.

“I Get. To….” she rasped, nibbling on his abs.

“Taste,” she declared, dropped to her knees, making Spike inhale deeply.

“Only fair,” she said, her teeth tugging at the fly of Spike’s jeans. “Right?”

“Right,” Spike gulped, his mouth suddenly dry. He somehow managed to play it cool, though his cock was all but bursting at the thought of what was to come. Not to mention where.

So many delicious possibilities, he thought wickedly.

Faith didn’t bother to argue. Spike sure as hell wasn’t going to turn that down. Besides she could afford to let Buffy have her small victory. She’d still be the one who’d ‘bag’ Spike first. And then something occurred to her that sealed the deal.

“Sounds fair,” Faith shrugged, surprising her friend. And then Faith crawled over to them.

“Don’t worry B,” Faith whispered, when Buffy locked eyes with her, giving her a sharp look.

“Look. Don’t touch. Got it.”

“Hey, don’t I get a vote?” Spike chuckled, half put out.

“No,” Buffy and Faith chimed, in perfect unison, looking up at Spike.

“Go ahead B,” Faith said, glancing at Buffy, then grinning up at Spike. “This I gotta see.”

“You and me both pet,” Spike said, winking at Faith.

“Shut up,” Buffy huffed, taking a last moment to gather herself. And then she put her hands on his fly. Her fingers shook as she undid his button. She carefully unzipped him, her breath quickening as she noted the bulge up-close. And then Buffy began unwrapping Spike.

Inch-by-inch Buffy peeled away, her eyes getting wider and wider as he got thicker and thicker. When his jeans were finally pooled around his ankles, Buffy just stared, her mouth agape. He looked like one of those Greek statues at her mom’s museum. His cockhead was proud and swollen. It looked like delicious white marble. Her mouth watered.

Except freaking huge, she thought, trying to keep from hyperventilating.

Oh my god. I can’t. He’s too…..freaking huge. I……can’t.

But Buffy knew that there was no way in hell she was going to let Faith taste Spike first. She ran her eyes over him again, marveling at his beautiful skin.

Steely. Silky. Clean shaven. Like a fucking porn star. And hung like one too, her lust addled brain added.

“Christ blondie,” Faith hissed, licking her lips, her eyes lighting up, making Spike grin. “That’s a gorgeous prick you’ve got there.”

Faith felt a flood of renewed lust run through her, along with more than just a hint of jealousy at having to share. She’d always gotten a thrill out of regaling Buffy about her one night stands and gauging Buffy’s reaction-mostly irritation underlined by a tiny speck of interest. This would have been one for the books.

Piece of art like that deserves better than little miss inexperienced, Faith thought. And then she remembered her earlier thought.

Yeah, Faith reminded herself, watching Buffy part her lips and lean in. Let her have her little fun. Then I’ll show her how it’s really done. And her little dog too, Faith thought, looking up at Spike.

Big doggy, Faith corrected herself, eyeing Spike with relish. Big bad doggy.


Chapter End Notes:
Review. That's all i ask. And patience. All good things come to those who wait.....