[Reviews - 159] LikedPrinter
Summary: On the hunt for a killer and following the Bureau’s only lead, FBI Agent, Elizabeth “Buffy” Summers enters an extraordinary and unpredictable new world where her only guide is a mysterious and alluring stranger.

As she spirals further and further into the center of this world, she is torn between her two identities and the idea that this man, whom she surprisingly trusts, knows far more than he’s admitting. How far will she go to catch the killer and ultimately, is it worth risking her very soul?

*This is a Supernatural Thriller*





~Winner at Sunnydale Memorial Fanfiction Awards Round 27 for Best Author-Spuffy, Best Alternative Universe, Best NC-17, Best Original Character-Quinn, Best Plot, and Best Unfinished Fic. Also, Runner-Up for Best Characterization-Male-Spike.~

~No Rest for the Wicked Nominee Round 9: “I’ve Got You Under My Skin” (Best Het), “Bring On The Night” (Best Dark), “I Will Remember You” (Best Angst), and “Showtime” (Best Original plot/AU)~


~Nominated at Sunnydale Memorial Fanfiction Awards Round 28 for Best Angst, Best Drama, and Best Romance~


Rated: AO-AdultsOnly
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Character Death, Freaky/Kinky, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: No
Word count: 33415 Read: 33809
Published: 09/05/2012 Updated: 02/20/2014

1. Chapter 1 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 41] (1481 words)
For those that were following A Link is ForgedI apologize for placing that story on hiatus, but I had no other choice. Normally, I’m able to abate or appease my demanding muse and continue on with what I had started. Not so in this case. FaLLen has taken a hold of me, sunk it’s fangs in deeply and is still very much a part of me. Before we start I need to address several issues. First, this story is unlike anything I’ve ever written. It is pure angst. If you’re looking for fluffiness, I suggest checking out my other stories since you will find none of that here. Second, heed every warning. From the very beginning I will be delving into subjects some might find upsetting. However, this was how I chose to tell this tale and will not apologize for these decisions. Third and most importantly, I want everyone to enjoy and please let me know your thoughts both positive and negative. Any and all comments are welcomed. Just know flames will not be appreciated nor tolerated. Now with that out of the way...Big thanks to Sanityfair, Diebirchen, and my newest beta extraordinaire, Scarlett Duck. Thank you ladies!!!
1/6/14: Edited and reposted Chapter

2. Chapter 2 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 5] Liked (2400 words)
*Warnings from Chapter One still stands* I'm so excited the response to Chapter One! Hopefully, Chapter Two will be well received also. Big thanks to Sanity Fair, Diebirchen, and ScarlettDuck. You ladies are awesome!

3. Chapter 3 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 8] Liked (1457 words)
*Earlier Warnings Still Apply* It looks like I lost some of you with the last chapter. Hopefully this one will bring you back! *fingers crossed* Big thanks to Sanityfair, Diebirchen, and ScarlettDuck for their mad skills of catching my many mistakes! Also, big thanks to Sallyntmare! This early posting is for you sweetie! Well, technically it's not early, it is Wednesday on Christmas Island!!!

4. Chapter 4 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 4] Liked (1381 words)
*Warnings still stand* In my inbox I just received an email that doesn't lose its shine everytime I receive it, nor ceases to amaze m:. SunnyD Awards...You've been nominated. I like to give a big thanks to Sallyntmare for the nomination. You're the best, and as a special treat, I'm posting today and on Wednesday! ;)



Now with the groundwork laid, it's time to get into the nitty gritty! Big thanks to Sanityfair, Diebirchen, and ScarlettDuck. Without you ladies these would all be worthless words on a screen.

5. Chapter 5 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 9] Liked (1411 words)
*Warnings...* Well, it's Wednesday again. I don't know if some readers are still with me, but I'm posting all the same for those that are. Hopefully this chapter will clear up any confusion from Chapter 4 and/or make you pleased with the content. *fingers crossed* Big thanks to Sanityfair, Diebirchen, and ScarlettDuck. You ladies are the best!

6. Chapter 6 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 6] Liked (1993 words)
Hello all. I hope all of you are enjoying the direction thus far and believe me, there is far more coming! Big thanks to Sanityfair, Diebirchen, and ScarlettDuck. However, if there are any mistakes, they are all on me since this chapter has gone under some changes since these lovely ladies worked their brilliant magic. So blame me if it sucks! Oh, before you read, I've made some cool (or at least they're cool to me) banners for this story. However, I'm having some major issues putting them here, but they are over on EF. If you are not able to access them, just drop me an email and I'll send you a link. Thanks! Okay, I'm done ranting.

7. Chapter 7 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 7] Liked (2138 words)
*Warnings Apply* Here's the next installment. This chapter should answer some of your questions (though it might raise a few more). Big thanks to Sanityfair, Diebirchen, and ScarlettDuck for all their hard work!

8. Chapter 8 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 10] Liked (2473 words)
Warnings Big Time Apply!!! Remember the warnings from Chapter One? Well, if not go back to read them. If so, when it comes to this chapter, remember big time. That's all I'm going to say. Well, that and please no flamage. Let me know what you think, good, bad, or otherwise, but don't attack me personally. Especially since I'm so fragile right now. Before you read, big thanks to Sanityfair and ScarlettDuck for their mad skillz!

9. Chapter 9 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 6] Liked (1552 words)
*Warnings Apply* I promise, things are going to start getting interesting (if they haven't been) from here on out. I like to give a big thanks to ScarlettDuck for her beta skills and a special thanks to the most amazing, resilient woman I know, Sanityfair. Over the last three years she's been there for me, far more than a beta, and I love her for it. Stay strong, sweetie.

10. Chapter 10 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 8] Liked (1507 words)
Hey all! I know it's Sunday (well, it is where I live), but watching the news our area is supposed to get the backlash from hurricane, Sandy. So anticipating the worse (ie: no electricity), I've decided to post early. Just think of this as an early Halloween treat!!! Big thanks to my lovely betas: Diebirchen, ScarlettDuck, and the amazing SanityFair. Love you all ladies.

11. Chapter 11 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 10] Liked (1289 words)
Hello all! I hope everyone fared well during and after Sandy. My thoughts go out to those directly or indirectly affected. Here is my next chapter. Big thanks to Sanityfair, Diebirchen and ScarlettDuck for all their work. You ladies are the best.

12. Chapter 12 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 8] Liked (1428 words)
Bonjour, mes amis! I hope everyone is enjoying my tale so far. Big thanks to my amazing betas: Sanityfair, Diebirchen and ScarlettDuck!


On a completely separate note, my daughter's cheerleading squad made the Nationals, so for the first week of December, I will not be posting since I'm away in Orlando, FL. Posting will resume the following week. I just wanted to brag, while giving you a heads up! GO SCOUTS!!! Now, onto the chapter...

13. Chapter 13 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 6] Liked (1436 words)
Warnings still apply

14. Chapter 14 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 7] Liked (1176 words)
Sorry I've been away for so long. Initially, this was no way my intention it's just RL got ahold of me and I couldn't shake it loose. I promise, I will be updating regularly, every other week, from now on. I hope this long wait hasn't detered you from returning. One can hope. Many thanks to all the readers who nominated me. I'm still speechless! Big thanks to my amazing betas, Sanityfair and Diebirchen. You ladies are the best.

15. Chapter 15 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 8] Liked (806 words)
Well, it's Wednesday. Before you read, I have a few things to say. I'd like to start out saying that this story is like a double edged sword. I love how freeing writing this is, yet, at the same time, I've realized how difficult it can be breaking from a mold or a certain mindset. It is a process that I'll never forget. Also, I'd like to thank my amazing betas, Sanityfair and Diebirchen. Lastly, this chapter is dedicated to sallyntmare. Throughout this story she has been a constant supporter of mine and I love her for it! Big hugs!!

16. Chapter 16 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 4] Liked (1125 words)
Hey, look at that! It's Wednesday again! Yeah, yeah, I know it's late in the day, but it's still Wednesday--so it's all good. As a reminder, don't forget the warnings from the first chapter. Big thanks to Sanity Fair and Diebirchen for working their magic. Thanks ladies, you are the best!

17. Chapter 17 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 3] Liked (986 words)
Hey, look! Wednesday again! I hope everyone is still enjoying my tale. We're really in the thick of it now, but don't worry, there is far more to come. Many thanks to my beta Sanityfair. Also, thanks and birthday wishes to my beta Diebirchen!

18. Chapter 18 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 1] Liked (1213 words)
I know it's been a really long time. Without going into the whys, I think it's just better to get to the story. Don't you?

Recap: William and Buffy had kinky sex. Buffy London-bridged little William, took the key to his cock cage, and left with a nod and a smile.

Big thanks to Sanityfair. She is beyond amazing.

19. Chapter 19 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 1] (811 words)
I hope those that are still following this story enjoys this chapter. Big thanks to my beta, Sanityfair.

20. Chapter 20 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 1] (1221 words)
I would like to take a moment to thank all those still following this story, and a special thanks to my amazing beta Sanityfair.

21. Chapter 21 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 2] (687 words)
I'm unsure if I still have many following my story. For those who are, I would like to take a moment to thank you. I would appreciate immensely if you would let me know your thoughts.

For those that are celebrating the holidays, I wish you and yours well wishes.

Big thanks and many love to my amazing beta Sanityfair.

22. Chapter 22 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 2] Liked (1024 words)
For those few still following this story, thank you. I promise all will be revealed soon. Many thanks to my amazing beta Sanityfair. Even feeling under the weather she comes through! Gotta love her!

23. Chapter 23 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 0] (902 words)
I would like to take a moment to personally thank sallyntmare and fyreburned for their reviews and a big thanks to my beta and friend, Sanityfair.

24. Chapter 24 by Behind Blue Eyes [Reviews - 2] Liked (1518 words)
Yes, yes, I know it's been a bit. But in my defense I've been writing pretty much everyday. It's just I wanted this chapter to be, well, perfect. And I know that's a tall order but since this is the first part of THE BIG REVEAL, I wanted it to be...BIG. After a month of picking and rewording and scrapping things that just didn't work, I finally came to the realization that this part of the reveal is done. Now, in saying this, it doesn't mean I'm not nervous about the reader's reactions. So please be gentle.

As always, major thanks to my beta Sanityfair. Since I'm a stubborn b*tch, any boo-boos or stuff that doesn't make any friggin sense is completely all on me. Okay, okay, I'm done my nervous ranting. Please proceed with caution...