[Reviews - 4] LikedPrinter
Summary: *Working title, subject to change* Starting with the episode Anne, and twisting some of the episode's events, and continuing A/U. Note: The rape warning does not involve any main characters and is only implied, no explicit scenes are included! Buffy, along with Lily, find themselves not in a demon sweatshop, but instead as prizes in a demon battle ring. To Buffy's surprise, there's a familiar face in her new prison, one that she'd last seen leaving with Drusilla. When Buffy finds out who is truly behind the blood sport, she must come to terms with the sudden change in her view of good and evil; and Spike seems just the vampire to help her.
Rated: 18
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst, Romance
Warnings: Rape, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 3229 Read: 3883
Published: 09/28/2012 Updated: 10/23/2012

1. Chapter 1 by cheekylilbint [Reviews - 1] Liked (1623 words)
While this isn't my first time writing, it is my first time posting (the previous fics were written when I was in middle school and thus shall not see the light of day). I have several fics started in addition to this one, products of my ADD and tendency to have periods of intense inspiration followed by nothing. Feedback from you will help keep me on track!

2. Chapter 2 by cheekylilbint [Reviews - 3] Liked (1606 words)
This picks up where the previous chapter ended.