[Reviews - 14] LikedPrinter
Summary: AU during Prophecy Girl, with several canon changes. Xander does not go to Angel for help, and neither of them follow Buffy down to the Hellmouth. Instead it is Willow that does so and she ends up being the one to revive Buffy after slightly altered circumstances. As Willow and Buffy make their way back out, they are kidnapped and taken far, far away.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Freaky/Kinky, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 20758 Read: 8816
Published: 10/05/2012 Updated: 11/01/2012

1. Chapter 1 by 3hours [Reviews - 2] Liked (2522 words)
Short description: AU during Prophecy Girl, with several canon changes. Xander does not go to Angel for help, and neither of them follow Buffy down to the Hellmouth. Instead it is Willow that does so and she ends up being the one to revive Buffy after slightly altered circumstances. As Willow and Buffy make their way back out, they are kidnapped and taken far, far away.

Genre: Romance, Drama
Rating: NC-17 (eventually)
Pairings: Spike/everyone female (except for Joyce, Jenny, Cordelia, Amy, Kendra, Dawn and Darla. All AtS females are ignored with one exception.) The main pairing is Spillow, but there will be Spuffy in the background. (have no fear, there shall be plenty Spuffy!)
Betas: Phantompopcorn, ThePuddinHead, Wolffan200 & PeaceHeather
Disclaimer: Not mine.

Full list of pairings (off-site link as it kinda spoilery)

Warnings:
* This is a harem story. It's a pretty ridiculous concept in and of itself, but I've tried to make it as believable as possible and work it into canon as best I can.
* Here be no action-y plot, monsters of the week or Big Bads beyond the initial kidnapping.
* At the start of the story Buffy & Willow are both sixteen years old and Spike won't be sitting and waiting until they are over eighteen, in case that bothers you. While California has the age of consent at eighteen, the state I chose to move them to has it at sixteen (Montana - ageofconsent.us) if that makes you feel better. All other characters are of age.
* Spike does not act very evil (that you can see, anyway), but has no soul - this is only vaguely explored in the story. I wanted him to be ambiguous for this.

I was inspired to create this story after reading the All-Human "The Favourite" by Charlie on adultfanfiction. I liked the concept very much, but there was way too little sex in it from what I'd expected of a harem story and I generally dislike All-Human settings. So I decided to write my own, with demons, vamps and sex aplenty :)

Banner made by the lovely Catelynstark on LJ! ♥

2. Chapter 2 by 3hours [Reviews - 2] Liked (2598 words)

3. Chapter 3 by 3hours [Reviews - 0] (3129 words)

4. Chapter 4 by 3hours [Reviews - 0] (3016 words)
Special thanks to Wolfie (wolffan200) for her help with Fred in the previous chapter (I have not seen AtS yet, shame on me!).

5. Chapter 5 by 3hours [Reviews - 2] Liked (3092 words)

6. Chapter 6 by 3hours [Reviews - 5] Liked (3134 words)

7. Chapter 7 by 3hours [Reviews - 3] Liked (3267 words)
This is the last chapter I had already completed before I began posting, so from here on out updates will be slower. Sorry! I do plan on spending most, if not all, of NaNo on this story though, and I'm hoping to have it finished before Christmas. Of course, your reviews = encouragement to write more!