Spike didn't know how long he just stood there. Head bowed. Silently shaking with rage. Trying to master his emotions. He looked up. The door was ajar. Still. Golden light flowing through it.

And behind it, two wraiths.The anger returned a thousand-fold, this time with a righteous fury. He was about to burst through the door with murder in his heart when her heard Buffy speak.

“A toast,” his wife said.

"To us,” his boss echoed her. Smugly. The sounds of two glasses clinking softly came wafting through.

A thousand questions raced through Spike's mind. They were celebrating? What were they celebrating exactly? For how long had this been going on?

Spike forced himself to wait.

"And to being the boss,” Xander added. Suggestively. “And all its perks.”

Buffy laughed. The sounds of her high-pitched tone wafting through cut Spike to the quick. And yet, something made him wait. And listen.

“Speaking of which...” Xander said. His voice trailling off suggestively.

“Are you calling me a perk?” Buffy asked. There was something deeper in her voice. Something dangerous. Spike couldn't quite place it.

C'mere Buff,” Xander said. His voice grew deeper. Rougher. “Let's keep this party going.”

Spike heard Buffy's soft footsteps on the carpet.

“Will is waiting for me,” Buffy said. His name seemed to catch in her throat.

This time, it was Xander who laughed.

“Don't worry about him,” Xander sneered. Dismissively. “I have big things planned for Willy. Promotions, pay hikes, and foreign trips. Lots and lots of foreign trips.”

Is this why Buffy is sleeping with Xander? Spike thought

incredulously. To advance my career?

“I....” Buffy began. But Xander cut her off.

“Which means... you and I are gonna be spending a lot of quality time together,” Xander said. “Hell, I might even keep him around when the old man finally dies."

"How does vice-president of Executive relations sound?” Xander added. Pompously.

“I don't think...” Buffy demurred.

“Just as long as he keeps pulling all nighters in the boardroom,” Xander said. His voice dropping an octave. “While we keep pulling all nighters in the bedroom.”

Buffy laughed. There was that laugh again. Something about it just felt off. Wrong. But Spike didn't have time to think about it. He burst through the door to see....

Xander had Buffy against the bed. His mouth was on her neck. Hands attempting to part her bathrobe. Attempting to part it.

As one, they both turned their faces to look at him. First came the shock of it. For both of them. Then, unmitigated horror. But only for Buffy.

“Will,” Buffy gasped. Her eyes were as wide as saucers.

So wide. So innocent, Spike thought. Grimly. My loving wife.

A slow smile spread over his boss's face.

“Well, well, well,” Xander said. “If it isn't good old Willie.

Got my message?”

“Or are you here to pick up some pointers on how to please the missus?” Xander added. Grinning like a drunken idiot.

Message? Buffy wondered. What message?

But before she could dwell on it, Spike stepped forward. When Buffy saw her husband's nose flare, fists tighten and eyes turn black as night she knew she had to act.

Before William did something that landed himself in jail for years. Before it was all for nothing.

“Will,” Buffy said. “Don't! Please!”

Spike froze. He stared at his wife. Unable to believe what he was hearing. He was so angry he could barely speak.

Xander sighed. He held up one hand, as if to placate William. But he didn't even bother removing the other from around Buffy's waist. Who was still struggling to extricate herself from his grasp.

“Look,” Xander told him. Putting on a sympathetic expression. “I know I've had a real hard on for you lately.”

“And an even bigger hard on for Buffy,” Xander said, guffawing at his own joke, then losing his train of thought.

Spike couldn't believe his ears. Xander, who'd clearly had too much to drink, was treating this entire thing like a joke. Like this wasn't his life. His marriage.

He found himself shaking with rage as he stepped forward.

“Xander stop,” Buffy said. She looked furious now. She elbowed him in the stomach and pushed him away.

Xander stumbled back on uncertain legs.

“Will, don't! Please,” Buffy begged.

Spike ignored Buffy and took another step forward, Xander, entirely unconcerned with his own safety in this state, rambled on.

“I love my Ahn, but she can be a real dead fish, ya know?” Xander said. Morosely. “Just lies there and takes it.”

Stumbling back and away from Spike. Who raised his fists now. Menacingly.

“You're a lucky man Willie,” Xander said. He sighed dreamily. “Buffy's quite the firecracker in the sa...”

But Xander never got to finish that thought. Spike slammed one fist into his face. Then another. Each harder the next. A torrent of blood seemed to spurt from Xander's nose, which broke with a resounding and satisfying crack to Spike's ears. Xander went down like a sack of potatoes.

Spike raised his boot over Xander's face. Preparing to stomp the life out of him. His face was stone. Eyes dead.

“Will,” Buffy cried out. “Please.”

But her words had no effect. Buffy knew she had to say something to shock her husband out of his enraged trance. She knew the truth was out of the question. That it would only spur him on.

She racked her brain for something. Anything. It flashed before her eyes. The worst thing she could possibly say. But she had no choice.

“I love him!” Buffy said.“Please don't hurt him.”

Spike looked shocked. Utterly shocked. He reeled back, unable to find his footing, then crashed into the wall behind him. He looked shattered as he sat there. His head in his hands.

Even as their words had their desired effect, Buffy found her hating herself. But not as much as she hated Xander Lavelle Harris. She swore to make him pay. And pay soon. I'll fix it later, she vowed. I'll explain everything.

“I knew it,” Xander crowed. Hoarsely. “All the ladies love the Xanman.”

The blood was streaming down his nose now and coating his lips. When Xander licked it with his tongue, Buffy found herself shuddering with disgust.

“Shut up,” Buffy hissed. Finding she had to restrain herself from kicking his head in herself. “Just. Shut. The. Fuck. Up.”

Xander sighed. Deeply. Turning to address Spike again.

“Okay,” he said. Wiping his nose with his hand. Leaving a red smear acrosss his fingers and cheek.

Xander held up his hand and waved it in Buffy's general direction.

“Not gonna lie, mate. I thought about it, ya know? I mean, which red-blooded man wouldn't right?” Xander began.

Spike looked at Buffy. His wife was on the bed. Her face a mask of grief. Her hair dishevelled. Eyes red. Her hands clutching at her robe.

When Spike gave him a murderous look Xander fumbled.

“B...B...But I n...never meant to disrespect you. Not likethat. Not in your own bed,” he added. Hastily.

Spike froze. Seemingly unable to register the words. Then turned an accusing gaze on Buffy.

“I....” Buffy began. She hesitated and swallowed. “It's not...that....”

She searched for an explanation and failed.

“Buff,” Xander said. Pitifully. “It's time to come clean.”

Buffy found herself struck dumb. After all this time, Xander was just gonna confess? To everything? She couldn't believe her ears.

Spike looked similarly afflicted. Torn between wanting the truth and not wanting to hear a thing.

“I was just in the neighbourhood,” Xander said. “One weekend when you were away. Thought I'd say hey. Swear to god mate. Just wanted to look out for her.”

“Next thing I know, Buffy's asking me if I want a glass of wine,” Xander said. “And we're laughing. And drinking wine. And laughing. And then....”

And as Xander spoke of his version of events, Spike couldn't help but see it in his mind's eye.

They were on the couch. Perched on opposite ends.Wine glasses in hand. Buffy's hair was pulled into a ponytail. Her face scrubbed clean of makeup. She was wearing a loose white top and sitting shiva.

Xander's shirt sleeves were rolled up. His top button undone. Tie haphazardly thrown over his shoulder. They were drinking wine. And laughing.

“It's nice to see ya Buff,” Xander said. Gently touching her hand. “It's been too long.”

“I know!” Buffy said. She seemed to consider it. “Why don't you and I do something fun tonight? Just the two of us?”

Xander raised his brow. “Really?”

“Yeah,” Buffy said. “Will is out of town and Anya is...”

“Where is she exactly?” Buffy asked. Her cute nose wrinkling up like a little bunny.

“Off somewhere in Europe,” Xander said. Waving his hand.

“See?” Buffy said. “Abandoned by our worse halfs.”

“I'll drink to that,” Xander chortled.


Buffy giggled, then extended her wine glass towards his. Xander extended his own, gently letting his glass meet hers with a gentle clink.

“So, what you wanna do?” Xander asked. Casually.

I don't know,” Buffy said. Pensively putting her hand under her chin. “Something fun. Something comforting.”

“Would lap dancing enter into that scenario?” Xander enquired. Tongue firmly ensconced in his cheek. “Because I'd find that extremely comforting.”

Xander looked at Buffy. Expecting her to laugh uproariously or brush it off. But she didn't.

She only took a languorous sip of wine, letting the silence build the tension.

She let the wine swirl around her mouth, enjoying the taste before she downed it.


“I could see that scenario presenting itself,” Buffy said. As a coquettish smile spread across her face. “If you play your cards right.”

Buffy's words left him struck dumb. Xander said nothing. The silence built. And built. And built. Then he broke into awkward laughter. Buffy said nothing. Just stared at him with an intrigued look. Her eyebrow slightly raised at his response.

“Okay. You do know I'm Xander right?” he said. Holding up his hand. “Your friend? Your husband's boss?”

Buffy took another sip of wine. Then, she scooted a little closer.

“I guess I'm just surprised at how glad I was that you stopped by,” Buffy said. Her gorgeous face growing contemplative. Her soft hand gently stroking the wine glass stem. Idly.

“It's funny. Living with someone,” Buffy said. A hint of bitterness creeping into her tone. “You see them everyday... but you don't really see them... ya know?”

“Yeah,” Xander said. Agreeably. Mostly because he didn't know what to say. “It's funny. And it's just getting funnier.”

Buffy put her finger to Xander's lips. Shushing him.

“I....” Buffy began. Breathlessly. “Have this... fantasy.”

She bit her lip and played at being coy for a moment before she spoke again.

“Of being a naughty secretary,” Buffy said.

Xander exhaled. Looking dazed.

“Your boss is a lucky man,” he said. Weakly.

A sour look flashed across Buffy's face.

“I'm self-employed,” Buffy said. Sourly.

“Oh,” Xander said. “I.... I knew that.”


Buffy didn't seem to notice his misstep. Instead she sighed deeply. Taking yet another sip of wine. Eyeing Xander from behind hooded eyes.

Was she drunk? Xander wondered. He hadn't been counting, but he could have sworn she'd had at least a couple of glasses already.

Buffy nodded to herself. As if arriving at a decision. She downed the rest of her wine in one quick sip, then leaned forward. Her loose T-shirt affording only the barest hint of cleavage.

“I'm so sorry Mr Harris,” Buffy said. Drawing out the last two words. In a sultry manner. “I know my performance.... has left a lot to be desired lately.”

“Buff,” Xander managed to say. Chuckling nervously.

“I just want you to know,” Buffy said. Leaning forward. Letting her mouth open to show just a hint of tongue. “I'll be working hard to make it up to you. I can stay as late as you want tonight. Anything you need. I'm all yours.”

A line that cheesy in a porno film would have made Xander guffaw. But hearing it from this goddess next door left him harder than Chinese algebra.

“A...anything?” Xander stammered. Absent mindedly-adjusting his crotch for relief. The wanton look on Buffy's face left no doubt as to her meaning.

“Anything to keep the boss happy,” Buffy vowed. By now, she'd loosened her hair and was twirling a golden lock. “Anything.”

And Xander froze.


Xander felt stricken by Buffy's indecent proposal. After a long moment of indecision, he swallowed, then shook his head.

“I don't think...” Xander began. Sounding miserable.

And then Buffy burst into laughter. Uproarious laughter. The tension in the room deflated instantly.

“Hardy har har,” Xander said. Crossing his arms and rolling his eyes. Buffy laughed and laughed and laughed. Holding her tummy. Almost tumbling off the couch in the process.

“Oh god,” Buffy said. Covering her face with her hands. “I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I couldn't resist. Your face.”

Xander looked at her. Crossly. He tried not to smile. But he couldn't help himself.

“I should go,” Xander said. “It's getting late.”

“Oh come on,” Buffy said. Pouting now. In a way that lent absolutely no relief to Xander's still throbbing member. “I said I was sorry. You're not mad, are you?”

“No,” Xander said. Reassuringly. “I'm not mad. I just have to go. Big meeting in the morning.”

All Xander wanted to do was get home, get some privacy and wank off like a madman. At least his cock had softened to semi-hard now. He hoped he wouldn't lose control and take care of himself in his car.

Buffy sighed. “Fine,” she said. Sulking now. Poking him in the chest. “Ya big baby.”

“Hey!” Xander said. “Take that back.”

“Wuss!” Buffy said. Snidely.

A moment of silence. And then they both laughed.

Xander stood up, smoothing out his clothes.

“I'm glad I came by,” Xander said.

Me too,” Buffy said. Sincerely. And then something seemed to occur to her. “Oh crap!”

“What?” Xander said.

“You think you could do me a solid?” Buffy said. Wincing.

“Sure,” Xander said.

“There's this big spider in my room,” Buffy said. “Like yuge. Yuuuuggee.”

“Want the big, rugged manly man to take care of it?” Xander said. Flexing his muscles.

“Yes, please,” Buffy said. Like a dainty southern belle.

“Say no more,” Xander said. “Lead the way.”

Xander followed Buffy into the room. She plonked down on the bed.

“Where did you see it last?” Xander enquired. Looking around.

“Top of the armoire,” Buffy said. Pointing to the far corner.

Xander walked over, then got on his tip toes. Scanning the room.

“I don't see it,” he said. Frowning.

“I'm gonna use the little girl's room,” Buffy said. “And there had better be a big, dead bee when I get out. And take your shoes off if you're going to get up on the bed.”

“Yes ma'am,” Xander said. Doffing his invisible cowboy hat.

Buffy gave him a smile and shut the door. Xander barely heard the lock turn into place and the water running as he began his quest again in earnest. Making sure to chuck off his shoes.

“Here bee bee bee...” Xander muttered. “Here bee bee bee.”

He examined the armoire. Scanned the bookshelf. Ran his fingers over the IKEA desk. Checked the wardrobe and the bedside table. Nothing. Xander frowned.

“Buff?” he called out. Loudly over the running water.

“Yeah,” she said.

“I don't see anything.”

“Keep looking!” Buffy said. So he did. Again. Twice. Meanwhile, he could hear Buffy singing over some pop ditty in the bathroom.

Finally, his patience exhausted, Xander took a seat on the edge of the bed. Waiting to be reproached for his utter failure.

Xander noticed the song change. This was something a bit more uptempo. Just a little faster.

Buffy was a good singer, Xander thought. Better than good, in fact.

Xander paused for a moment, attempting to place the song. His knowledge of the genre was practically non-existent, but even he recognised a Britney Spears number.

Buffy solved the puzzle for him. Her girlish, high-pitched easily sailed over the sound of the running water.

“What's practical, what's logical, what the hell who cares? All I know is I'm so happy when you're dancing there...”

Xander by now, had decided to lay back and get comfortable. He put a pillow under his head and shut his eyes.

He didn't know when he'd realised the water had stopped running. A few minutes later, he heard the blow dryer.

Then, he heard the bathroom door creak open. Finally. Xander didn't know if ten minutes had passed or an hour. He opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling. Then something occurred to him. He frowned.

“Was it a spider or a bee?” Xander enquired.

“Does it matter?” Buffy asked. Haughtily. Dismissively.

Her tone left Xander confused. He sat up to look at her. His heart stopped. His jaw hit the floor. And almost took a pratfall off the bed.

Buffy was in a black corset. Satin. Form fitting. The outfit was intricately embroidered, lacy and, best of all, sheer. Her breasts, so high and firm on their own, now pushed upwards for his viewing pleasure were practically bursting out of the outfit.

Xander could see her strawberry coloured nipples playing hide and seek from behind frilly lace. Xander's eyes glazed over. He was practically salivating.

“Alone at last,” Buffy declared. Raising one smooth leg in the air and seductively rubbing it against her thigh.“Mr Bossman.”

“Jesus fucking Christ,”Xander swore. Running wide, hungry eyes over her face and down her form. His jaw clenched. Buffy's golden hair was perfectly coiffed. Make up flawless. Lips perfectly pink. Cheeks coloured. Nose and chin shiny.

Buffy put her hands either side of her hips, striking a seductive pose to highlight her hourglass physique. Drawing his attention to her tight midriff and slender hips. She was perfection made whole.

Xander's erection swelled to full mast in record time. His cock throbbed so hard his eyes nearly watered.

And all the while, Britney's siren song played on loop in the background. Luring him to his sweet demise. Buffy decided to join in.

“I'm a slave for you,” Buffy crooned. “I cannot hold it. I cannot control it.”

Placing one hand above her left breast and the other one on her belly. Then she ran them both across her lithe body. Slowly.

Dear god, Xander thought.

Through the haze of lust, Xander registered the fact that her breathless tones were an in fact excellent imitation of the pop princess. And a killer body to boot.

“I won't deny it,” Buffy purred. “I'm not trying to hide it... Baby.”

The girl in question was clearly feeling it. Momentarily lost to the world, she let Britney take over the vocals. Placing her hands either side of the bathroom panel for support, Buffy began swivelling her hips.

Christ, Xander thought. His breathing growing more strained as his eyes laser focussed on Buffy's slender hips swaying in smooth, long, sensual motions.

Christ, help me. I'm weak. I'm a weak, weak man. Help me Lord.

But his prayers remained unanswered. Meanwhile, Buffy, assisted by Britney, seemed more than happy to fan the flames of his dark desires.

Get it, Get it, Get it, Get it, Oh!

Get it, Get it, Get it, Get it, Woah!

Get it, Get it, Get it, Get it, Oh!

Get it, Get it, Get it, Get it, Woah!

Buffy, still swivelling her hips in perfect sync with the music, made sure to chime in with every 'oh' and 'woah' at the end of each line. With feeling. The feeling being horny as all hell and down to fuck.

Get it, Get it, Get it, Get it, Oh!

Get it, Get it, Get it, Get it, Woah!

Xander, grateful for the preview of a soundtrack he'd already saved in his mind entitled Buffy in orgasm, found himself dying to get in some personal time with the artist.

And the grammy goes to... Xander thought. Nonsensically.

Buffy, clearly building to a big finish, ended her impromptu performance with a sexy little thrust of her hips and a husky 'like that' that left Xander's balls tingling.

Buffy's face was glowing with an impossibly golden sheen. She'd barely even broken a sweat. She wasn't even breathing heavy. One cleansing breath was all it took for her to regain her composure.

Xander, meanwhile, was on the verge of collapse.

“Buff,” Xander spluttered. Finally managing to speak.“Nearly gave me a heart attack."

“Oh, I'll give you a lot more than that,” Buffy vowed. With a wide smile.

Putting one hand behind her head and the other on her hip, Buffy turned to her left until he could see her in profile, raised her chin slightly and flicked her hair over her shoulder.

Xander's eyes followed the wave of shiny, golden hair cascading down her back. When his eyes got a mere glimpse of her heart-shaped bottom, Xander exhaled. Audibly. Buffy responded by thrusting her hips at him and sticking her bottom upwards. That knocked the wind out of him.

“Christ,” Xander whispered. Licking his lips. Unable to stop his sinful eyes from devouring whatever he could see of her. "Have mercy."

“Right in one,” Buffy giggled. “Mercy from Agent Provocateur."

Buffy turned even further, putting almost her full bottom on display. It took Xander a few moments to appreciate what he was seeing. Like staring at the sun. His eyes took a moment to adjust.

The thin scrap of black fabric running down her ass crack was a perfect contrast to her apple cheeked buttocks. Her ass was full. Firm. Pert. Lush.

It was a thing of beauty. The kind of ass that belonged in the hall of fame. Every hall of fame. Hell, it needed its own wing.

Xander wanted to slap it. Until its healthy, pinkish hue had turned into a scarlet red. Then he found himself wanting to kiss it. Lovingly. Worshipfully. Take his time committing it to memory. Mapping every curve. Letting his lips touch every inch.

No, he wanted to nibble on it. Here and there. At first. Then everywhere. Until she'd dissolved in a fit of giggles. Then he found himself wanting to give her a proper spanking. But above all else... he wanted to fuck the living shit out of it.

Xander clenched his teeth so hard his jaw almost locked up. He crossed his legs and fisted the bedcovers with both palms to keep himself from lunging at her. The effort caused him to let out a soft, strained sound. Like a wounded animal dying.

"Six hundred big ones," Buffy declared. Twisting her face over her shoulder to ascertain his reaction."Money well spent wouldn't you say?"

Worth every fucking penny, Xander thought. Who knew giving Willie that raise would really pay off?

The thought made him snigger. Then, he felt queasy.

William, he thought. He doesn't deserve this. And neither does Ahn.

Xander attempted to voice that thought but nothing emerged. All he could hear was the sound of his own breathing. Heavy. Strained. His mouth was incredibly dry.

The fact that he hadn't moved towards her made Buffy pout. The effect of her perfect lips puckered up was devastatingly sexy. She stepped forward. Still swaying her hips enticingly.


“Come on,” Buffy said. Pouting now. Stepping forward now. “It's a party. Aren't you gonna open your present?”

“It's not that I don't want to,” Xander began. Finally managing to find his voice. “Because I do. Want to.”

“So you admit it,” Buffy interrupted. Triumphantly. Seizing on her victory. Taking two more steps forward. Until she was towering over him. “You want me.”

“Buff,” Xander began. He attempted to rise from the bed to place some distance between them, but Buffy pushed him back down with one hand. She was surprisingly strong.Then she cut off his escape by placing her leg on the bed.

For the first time, Xander registered that she was wearing heels. They were black and satin. With an over sized bow and a six-inch stiletto that screamed of sex.

Sex. Sex. Sex. Sex, is all Xander could think. On a loop.

Naughty, dangerous, dirty, pulse-racing, heart-pounding, ball-slapping, eardrum-splitting, earth-shaking, life-changing coitus.

Then it finally hit home. The wine. The laughing. The teasing. The outfit. The make-up. The shoes. It had all been a set-up. Buffy had planned this. For days? Months? Years?

Xander's hard-on swelled to comically painful proportions. He bit his lip so hard he could nearly taste blood. Buffy saw it on his face. And made a move. She reached down to take his hand, then placed it on her thigh. Then made him squeeze.

“Fuck,” Xander said. The flesh was incredibly firm. And burning hot to the touch. The perfect appetizer for the feast on offer.

Xander squeezed her thigh. Hard.

“My husband won't be home tonight,” Buffy declared.

"Yeah?" Xander managed to say. Giving her thigh a possessive squeeze


Yeah. Your husband. Good old what's his face. Left you alone. With me. Fucking dope. Fucking dipshit. Fucking loser.

"Yeah," Buffy said. Sensually. Playfully. She seemed amused by Xander's reaction to just her thigh. She decided she needed his undivided attention.

She bent forward, placed her fingers under his chin and made him look at her. Giving him a truly spectacular view of her cleavage. Which his eyes drank in with a wild hunger.

“Which means...” Buffy began. Lifting his chin to make him look at her face. Their eyes met and locked.

“You and I can party. All night long,” Buffy said.

“P....party,” Xander rasped. Licking his lips. God, he was so hard. He couldn't think straight. “Yeah.”

Party. Yeah. Party with Buffy. Good old Buff. In the Buff. Yeah. Fuck. Fuck yeah. Fuck Buffy. Fuck Buffy. Fuck Buffy. Fuck Buffy....

“Are you happy, Mr Harris?” Buffy enquired. Seductively twirling a stray lock of hair. “Because it's my job to make you happy.”

Happy? Xander thought. So happy. So. Very. Fucking. Happy.

Xander was so happy he could have wept.

“I meant what I said earlier,” Buffy said. “I'll do anything to keep the boss happy. Anything.”

And Xander broke. He dove in head first, planting open-mouthed kisses on her thigh that made Buffy giggle, then gasp when she felt his greedy hands cup her bottom.

“Buffy,” Xander mumbled through soft, small kisses. As he made his way upwards. To the promised land.

And then Spike heard Xander's voice again.


“I tried bro,” Xander said. Pleadingly. “Not to. I swear it.”

“Shut up,” Spike snarled. Turning away from them.Shutting his eyes. Hard. But he couldn't stop seeing it.

Xander's face buried between Buffy's legs. Greedy mouth moving frantically. His wife's hand in Xander's hair. Squeezing it. Playing with it. Clutching it. Holding him to her.

Buffy biting her lip. Then throwing her head back. Eyes rolling in the back of her head in bliss. Until she was letting out a stream of constant praise for Xander's efforts between her legs.

“Oh!"

"Oh yeah!”


“Oh, yes! Oh yes"

"Like that!"

"Yeah. Just... like... that!

“Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Xander, yes! Oh god! Oh Xander!

"Oh god yes,"

Oh my god. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..."

“Fuck! Fuck yes! Fuck yes!

“Fuck, I'm gonna cum...“Oh... Oh I'mma...hunh...."

“Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.”

Until his wife was reduced to squealing incoherently. Legs trembling and useless. And then Xander was putting his hands on her hips, lifting her up momentarily as he moved to sit directly underneath her. Then he let her plonk down. On his face.

Growling and grunting as he devoured her being. Like a wild animal swallowing its prey. Until Buffy was howling her pleasure to the moon. And screaming his name. Before she shook, shuddered and wept in pleasure.

No, someone else was screaming. Someone else was shaking, shuddering and weeping. But not in pleasure. In agony.

He was weeping. Shaking. Shuddering.

He. He.

Him. Him

Me. Me.

And then William opened his eyes.


Chapter End Notes:
More soon.