For a moment, Buffy stared after William. Then she heard him speak.

“My my my,” Xander said. Shaking his head. “You are full of surprises. Aren’t you Buff?”

Buffy turned her head. The son-of-a-bitch was casually leaning back against the wall. A gleeful look across his face. The hungry look in his eye made Buffy’s skin crawl.

“I do my best,” Buffy said breezily. Somehow forcing a winning smile across her face.

“I think,” Xander began. Pushing himself off the wall and stepping towards her. “We should pick this party up right where we left off.”

Buffy felt a stab of fear in her chest. She had to resist the urge to clamp both hands across herself.

“Oh I bet you do,” she said. Flirtatiously. Sitting up a little, she bent her head to one side and flipped her hair.

“Mr Boss Man,” she added. In a low, sensual voice.

Play it cool, she told herself. Be the ditzy blonde. That way, he’ll never see it coming.

Now, Xander was grinning like an idiot. He could barely contain himself, Buffy saw. When he jumped forward and onto the bed, Buffy scooted back until she was against the headboard. Grabbing the bedsheet and wrapping it around herself as she did. Playfully.

“C’mere,” Xander said.

“Nuh-uh,” Buffy said. Flirtatiously. Baring her front teeth, she put her forefinger to her teeth and gave him the biggest smile she could manage.

Smile, smile, smile, Buffy told herself. Just a little longer.

“Anything to keep the boss happy, right?” Xander rasped. Scooting forward a little.

“Is that what I said?” she asked. Letting out a loud, cloying giggle.

“Yeah,” Xander said. Scooting even closer now.

Suddenly, Buffy stuck her foot out and poked him in the chest. Keeping him at bay.

“I’m thirsty,” she pouted.

For a moment, Xander looked annoyed. Until he spotted the champagne glass on the bedside table. Quickly, he leaned over and scooped it up. Then passed it to her without a second thought.

“Drink up,” Xander said.

Dammit, Buffy thought.

“To us,” Buffy said. She raised the glass to her lips, then pretended to take a sip. Letting it drip down her chin instead, which she subtly wiped with her hand.

Xander didn’t even noticed. He was eyeing the bedsheet now. Which was wrapped around Buffy.

“Mmmm, that’s good,” she added. Hoping to trick him into drinking it.

Come on, she thought. Come on.

“C’mere,” Xander said again. This time, his voice was low. Rough. His eyes were rough as well.

Get him to drink, Buffy thought. You have to get him to…

Buffy, still clutching the glass in her hand, steeled herself. Then, letting the bedsheet drop, scooted closer to him. Suddenly, they were in front of each other. The moment he leant in for a kiss, Buffy sat up on her haunches. So that she was looking down at him.

For a moment, Buffy couldn’t contain the disdain in her eyes.

You’re beneath me, she wanted to scream down at him. Instead, she smiled at him with frozen eyes. Hoping he wouldn’t notice.

When he put his hand on her hip, Buffy had to resist the urge to jump out of her skin. She placed a light hand on his chest, then manouvered them both around until Xander had his back against the headboard.

“Wanna taste?” she asked.

“Yeah,” he growled. Both his hands were on her hips now. He was about to pull her down and into his lap.

Buffy knew she was out of time. So she did the only thing she could think of. Parting her robe with one hand, she tipped the glass downwards. And let a few drops fall on her breasts.

“So taste,” she said. Adopting a suitably amorous expression.

Xander looked in awe of her.

“Oh Buff,” Xander said. Shaking his head. A moment later, he had buried his face between Buffy’s breasts and his hungry mouth and tongue were lapping at her tits.

“Christ,” he was muttering. “So good.”

This time, Buffy couldn’t conceal the disdain she felt for him.

“You like that?” she asked. Her voice soft and dangerous.

“Yeah,” he said. His tongue emerged to lap at her nipple.

“Want another taste?” she asked.
“Yeah,” he said. Grinning wickedly.

Here goes nothing, Buffy thought. She tipped her head back as much as she could of the liquid into her mouth. Then, placing the glass on the bedside table, gave him the most wanton look she could summon.

When Xander let out a feral growl, Buffy knew he’d taken the bait.

Yes, she thought. That’s right. You know you want to.

Slowly, Buffy lowered herself to him. Carefully swirling the drink around in her mouth. Making sure she wasn’t swallowing any of it.

When she felt Xander’s hand at the back of her head, Buffy froze.

Let him make the move, she thought. You have to let him…

Then he was pulling her mouth down on his.

Drink you son of a bitch, Buffy thought.

And drink it he did. Greedily. Hungrily. Delighting in it.

Until Buffy had no more left to give.