[Reviews - 17] LikedPrinter
Summary: A short, four chapter spuffy Halloween ficlett with some drama, lots of smutty goodness, and a bit of romance, but no real angst (I SWEAR!). What if Halloween in Season 6 came after Spike and Buffy had been shagging for a while? Takes place sometime after ‘Dead Things’ but before ‘As You Were’.  Halloween, and Spike’s offer of a bit of the ‘rough and tumble’, has been rescheduled to a time when Buffy would accept that invitation.


While Dawn went on a covert 'double date' with Janice and the two vampires, Justin and Zack, Buffy and Spike had some rough and tumble plans of their own.  Where might this night lead when things get complicated and Buffy’s secret slips out?


Although not related to the Unexpected 'Verse (or any other story), the first chapter of this story will sound familiar to regular Unexpected ‘Verse readers, but the chapters that follow are all new.




Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics, Ficlets/Drabbles Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 27595 Read: 11834
Published: 10/29/2012 Updated: 11/02/2012

1. Chapter 1 by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 3] Liked (6718 words)
When Spike saw Buffy in her Red Riding Hood costume at the Magic Box’s Halloween sale and suggested a bit of the ‘rough and tumble’, Buffy eagerly accepted. A Halloween game of predator and prey can only lead one place for the two lusty preternatural beings.
**
Thanks to Anona for her grammatical and punctuation corrections and commentary that always makes me smile, and to Paganbaby for her invaluable input and ideas! All mistakes are mine ... fiddle, fiddle, fiddle...

2. Chapter 2 by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 3] Liked (7000 words)
What will happen when Buffy's dirty little secret slips out in front of all her friends?
**
Thanks to Anona for her grammatical and punctuation corrections and commentary that always makes me smile, and to Paganbaby for her invaluable input and ideas!

3. Chapter 3 by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 2] Liked (5494 words)
Thanks to Anona for her grammatical and punctuation corrections and commentary that always makes me smile, and to Paganbaby for her invaluable input and ideas!

Thanks also to you for reading! I'd really love to hear what you think! Don't be shy!

4. Chapter 4 by Passion4Spike [Reviews - 9] Liked (8383 words)
Thanks to Anona for her grammatical and punctuation corrections and commentary that always makes me smile, and to Paganbaby for her invaluable input and ideas!
**
I hope everyone in the N.E. US is well and getting back to normal after Hurricane Sandy. Living in Florida for half a century, I know that can be challenging, but things will get better. Always know you're in our thoughts.